Chapter 12~

Star light

HI GUYS!!! IM SUPER SORRY FOR THE SUPER LONG UPDATE!!! * Bows in apology* 

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!! *3* 

Please do drop a comment and check out my other stories too. ILOVEYOUGUYSLOTSNLOTS!!

ENJOY!! ><

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“YOU DARE BRING A HUMAN TO THE VILLAGE AFTER THAT NIGHT!!!!! YOU HAVE NO SHAME AT ALL THAT YOU HAVE BROUGHT BACK THE VERY ENEMY THAT HAD OUR WHOLE VILLAGDE SLAUGHTERED AND YOUR DAD KILLED!? YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE PACK!! YOU ARE NO ALPHA!!YOU ARE A TRAITOR!! ARREST HIM NOW!! And throw that filthy piece of into the pits. I will think of how to deal with it after I am done with YiEn.” The two younger didn’t dare move a muscle when the warrior wolves moved into the room and try to grab onto their hyung and the other guy.

Upon hearing, what the head alpha said. Mark immediately stood over Jackson protectively. He growled at any wolf who dare approach.

“If any of you dare touch him. I wouldn’t hesitate to slit your throat with my bear teeth.” Mark threaten bearing his teeth at them. None of the wolves have seen Mark that aggressive before. Mark has always been laid back and carefree, always doing whatever that he is being ordered, he had never really fought back before.

“WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!! ARREST THEM!! USELESS PEOPLE!! YOU GUYS DO NOT DARE TO DO IT THEN I WILL!!!”  The head alpha pushed the warriors away and grabbed on to Jackson and yanking him away from Mark. Causing Jackson to yelp in pain. Mark seeing red when he noticed that the head alpha was causing Jackson pain that without thinking, he changed into wolf form and pounced on the head alpha, who had let go of Jackson’s arm.  The head alpha changed into his wolf form too and was fighting off Mark. The head alpha was old and therefore his actions were much slower, but due to the injuries that Mark has sustained from the previous fight left him at a disadvantage. The head alpha knowing that Mark body was injured, planned all his attacks that would have made Mark’s wounds all open again.

Blood from the new and old injuries, leaving Mark breathless, in pain and a blur vision. However, he refused to submit as the only thought that went through his mind at that point of time was that nobody was going to hurt Jackson, but in his anger, he totally missed the fact that Jackson knows nothing about him being a werewolf. Or worst of all that he was the exact same black wolf that Jackson has been searching for all this while.

Jackson couldn’t believe his eyes that the spot where mark was on the bed just now was now a black wolf fighting another wolf. Many thoughts rushed through Jackson mind, on how in the world is Mark a wolf when he was human, werewolves are real, was that why mark didn’t want me to find out, did he get hurt because of me, why didn’t he kill me, did he bring me back here as food. But the one thought that always keeps coming to him was that Mark was the black wolf that he was searching for.

“Mark…” the words slipped out of his mouth without him knowing. The black wolf turned and looked at him, just like it was answering to his name being called. However that action cause the black wolf to be off guard and was hit right in the head, causing him to lose his conscious and fell to the ground.

Jackson watched as the wolf fell, a gasp leaving his mouth. He didn’t mean for the wolf to get hurt. Jackson tried to reach to the fallen wolf but by then the warriors have already snapped out of their internal shock and seeing that the attacking wolf have fallen, they immediately took the chance to and grab hold of Jackson, but due to the shock and adrenaline rush Jackson fought back and it took four warriors just to put Jackson down which one he hit unconscious by accident. The warriors restrained Jackson as they drag him out of the room.

However, Jackson refuse to surrender and continues to struggle and kick as he screams out mark name hoping that it would wake the wolf up. Once the warriors have successfully dragged Jackson out of the room, only then did Jackson registered in his head.

He has finally found his saviour to only put his saviour is harm’s way. The tears started to flow, Jackson allowed his emotions to overtake and the tears turns to a panic attack leaving Jackson short and breath.

Darkness soon takes over but the thoughts never left his head.

Mark was his black wolf.

He found his black wolf.

He hurt Mark.

He hurt his black wolf.