Chapter 6~

Star light

Jackson went to the field straight after JB send him home. He knew that his friends were not likely to believe him from the looks on their face when he secretly took a glance at them when they sent him home. Honestly he understands why his hyung and dongseng would not believe him, I mean come on, who will believe that vampires and werewolf actually existed. Jackson himself also knew that if he had not seen vampires and werewolf for his own eyes he would have not believe in anything that person say and would actually even laugh in that person face. Jackson was actually glad that his hyung and dongseng did not laugh at him, but actually tried to believe him. This made him more determine to find the black wolf and prove it to his friends that he was not lying.

So engross in his own thoughts that Jackson did not realise that Mark was entering the field. Mark notice Jackson deep in thought and thought that it would be extremely fun to give him a scare. So he creeps behind Jackson not making a single sound, which was easy for him, and hugged him from behind causing Jackson to scream in fright.

 “Ma…Mark. It was you. You…you gave me scare, I thought it was him again.” Jackson whispered the last part to himself thinking that Mark couldn’t hear him. Tears were rolling down Jackson cheeks before he could even stop them. He had really thought that the vampire has come back and was here to finish him off again. Mark who was laughing and rolling on the ground immediately stop everything he was doing when he heard really soft sobs coming from the younger male, Mark was shocked it was only meant to give him a scare and to make him cry and let him rethink about that night’s incident. He went and crawled towards Jackson on all fours and when he was in front on the crying boy he sat there looking at him.

“I’m sorry Jackson I didn’t mean to make you cry. I didn’t mean for my action to make you remember that night. That horrible night when I found you in the woods. Don’t cry Jackson, its hurts me to see you crying and that the reason behind those tears are because of me…” Mark said as he lifts Jackson’s chin up and used his fingers to wipe away the tears that streamed down Jackson’s face. He did not realise that he had told Jackson that he was there the night Jackson was attacked.  Jackson being a very sharp kid noticed what Mark had said and found it weird. How would Mark know what happen that night. He was not there or at least he did not see anyone that resembled Mark that day of the attack. The only person there was the black wolf and the vampire that the black wolf killed. There was no one else there so how could Mark have known?? Unless Mark is the black wolf, no way I must be overthinking. Mark is as human as I can be, so there is no way that the wolf was Mark. Jackson thought to himself.

“Are you okay Jacks??” Mark asked sending a shiver down Jackson’s spine when Mark used the nickname his best friend gave him. When Mark called him by his nickname it gave Jackson a really weird feeling like his stomach was doing flips inside of him and that he faces suddenly felt very hot. Knowing that he is flushed he did not dare look up to Mark and look at Mark in the eye, knowing   himself that he will. He nodded his head to Mark question and not daring to open up his mouth to ask Mark how did he know about the accident in the woods. But after much thought he decided to ask a head to cure his dying curiosity on how Mark knew.

“Mark…… How did you know what happen to me on that night? You were not even there. So how did you know?” The question took Mark by a surprise and that he looks at Jackson in the eyes and knew that he could not hide his true identity any more soon. Time is running out for the both of them and Mark does not know how to answer Jackson at all.