Chapter1~

Star light

 

It was pouring as Jackson ran into the woods. Tears could not be seen as they fall off his face just like the rain droplets hitting and falling off his face. He could not believe that the person he love and trusted the most would betray him and actually cheat on him with the person who he was told was just a friend. Jackson knew falling in love with him was a risk and that he would one day get his heart broken but yet he was hoping that the day would never come. He was the first guy he ever fell in love with. He treated him so nicely when Jackson first met him. He knew that Jackson had family problem, his mom was an alcoholic and his dad was abusive. He made Jackson felt that he was loved and special and he told Jackson that he would him always love him and would never hurt him. Jackson trusted him, but yet it all turned into a big fat lie. He did everything he promise Jackson he wouldn't do.

Not knowing that he was being watch, he sat below a tree and cried as his heart break into pieces that he thought could not be repaired anymore. Alone, scared, hurt, heartbroken and drenched he tried to find his way out of the woods. He walked and walked and walked but yet the woods look the same in every direction and that he was going in circles. Suddenly Jackson heard a rustling sound coming from somewhere near him. He turned around but he saw no one , but when he turned back a man with glowing red eyes was right in front of him. Jackson turned around and tried to run, but it seems like the man knew what he wanted to do, for before Jackson could run away the man grab him by the arm and threw across the woods. Jackson hit his back against a tree trunk the he was certain that his spine was broken, he felt all the wind knocked out of his lungs, as he tried to get up and run ignoring the pain from his back. The man was in front of him in a second. The man grab Jackson by the neck this time not too tight to cut his air way but tight enough to choke him.

" Why, why, why such a pretty boy like you is out here doing in the woods alone at this time. I would have keep you if I wasn't starving. After all it is so difficult now to find boys as pretty as you and even better, your blonde. I like it. I hope you are as sweet as how you look." The man said in a busan  accent. The guy looked scarier now that he was up close. Jackson could see a big long scar across the guys face. From the forehead to the chin. The guy titled his head and kissed Jackson neck a few times. By now Jackson was crying not from heartbreak but from the saddness that there was no way out and that he was leaving behind his two best friend. Jackson knew what was going to happen next, so he close his eyes hoping that it would be quick and painless if possible. But nothing happen and in fact he no longer felt the hand around his neck. He open his eyes to see a black wolf with violet colour eyes starring at him.

He saw that there was blood around the wolf's mouth but it wasn't his, he look behind the wolf to see a motionless figure with its head ripped off. Jackson realised something.

The black wolf saved him.