Chapter 13~

Star light

Hey guys, I am back with a new chapter after a very very long time. I deeply apologise for the etremly long wait and that I hope that this new chapter is up to your likings. I deeply apologise if you have felt that the story turned really bad after coming back to writing, but I tried my best.

If there are anything that you guys need to say, please do feel free to leave a comment down. I was also planning on doing this in another version and of another boy group. To any Exo-Ls out there. I would be twerking this story a little to fit the image of exo and I hope that you guys would love that story as much as possible. Thank you guys very much and I do hope you guys do enjoy this chapter even thought it is extremely short chapter and I apologise for it sincerely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Jackson woke up again he was laying on the hard ground. All around him was walls and bars. He stared out, feeling confused on where he was. Then the incident hits him like a tidal wave, that had him having difficulty breathing. He chokes back his sobs as he pushes himself into a seating position weakly.

“M-Mark….” He weakly calls out, wishing that it was all a nightmare. That he would wake up and still be in the fields with him, that they were just lying there enjoying the comfortable silence or the occasional small talk, but more of. Jackson had so many questions to ask Mark. Was Mark really the black wolf that he was looking for all this time, if he did Mark chose not recognized him, but from the looks of it, it seems that Mark did know who he was and just refused to acknowledge him. He sees a male outside of the cell and he quickly crawled over, since he was still too weak to stand.

“P-please can you please tell me where is Mark? I-Is he here?” Jackson asks as the man stared at him, as though the man is studying him.

 

“Just what is your relationship with the future head alpha? Why would the future head alpha protect a monster like you? What did you do to him? Did your drug him that he doesn’t know he- Enough! You are relief from your duty. “The man jumps startled when He saw Jiyong standing there looking really angry with his arm crossed. The man immediately stood up and bowed to leave, ignoring that Jackson was watching everything with a look of confusion all over his face. He looks through the bars to see the same face that he saw when he first woke up his the room.

“I-its you. P-please I beg you to tell me where is Mark. I need to see him. I-I need to see if he is okay…. It was all because of me… Its m-my fault…” Jackson stared at his owns hands, thinking that everything was he fault. He was lost in his thoughts that he didn’t see the other male sighs before stepping forward and squats right in front of the bars.

“M-Mark hyung is not alright, I wouldn’t lie to you. They are planning to e-execute him for treason and bringing you into the village. He is now in a cell. And y-yet… “The male stutters as he hides his face against his hands. Jackson turned to look at the male and felt his heartache. The male in front of him was sobbing silently that he had his hand in his hair, gripping it so tightly that it looked like he would have ripped the whole chunk off. The male looked up at Jackson, eyes bloodshot red from all the crying that he had been doing and gritted his teeth together.
 

“A-and yet his main concern was you. He was worried about you that he hurt himself even more from struggling against the restraints.” Jackson was biting his lips after hearing every single word that came from the male’s lips.

“I’m sorry.” Jackson whispered to no one in particular, yet both males know that the apology was meant for a certain alpha.

The certain alpha who was staring at the ground, head hung low as he beats himself in the head on how he couldn’t even protect the very one person that he should be protecting. How helpless the alpha felt… It was the incident all over again. The incident that he swore he would never let the same thing happen again, yet the irony of that promise. The alpha laughed bitterly, before the first teardrop escaped, followed by more leading to the alpha crying for the first time  in many years, sobbing till he, couldn’t breath and that someone was squeezing all the air out of his lungs and that he couldn’t care less and hope that it would give him a sort of relief from the disappointment that he felt in himself before he  lost all strength in his body and fell to a dreamless sleep. Waiting for what will be given to him by fate the next day.