Chapter 3~

Star light

The night was cold as Jackson hugged his jacket closer to him with one of his hand as the other grabs on tightly to the torchlight. He decided to venture back in to to the woods hoping to find the black wolf.

He walk what seems like forever to him, to finally find himself in a beautiful field filled with blooming purple flowers. Jackson had never seen such beauty before that he stood there is awe. Taking in the beauty of the field. However little did he know that the field he was standing in was the secret get away for the particular black wolf that he is looking for. He bend down to smell the sweet aroma from the flowers that he didn't notice the presence of another person.

"You seem to really like this flowers. They are a beauty aren't they?" The stranger asked Jackson. Making him realize that there was somebody there. He had a scare and he fell backwards landing on his . The stranger laughed at Jackson shocked face. Jackson looked away embarrassed.

"Do..does this fi...field belong to you?" Jackson asked the stranger not daring to look up. Knowing that his face was still red from embarrassment. He heard the stranger chuckled to himself more than chuckling at him.

" Yeah it is. Its my secret get away from all sorts of problem I have in my life. I come here to lie down and not think of anything as I stare at the sky and enjoy the fresh air. It helps to me to calm down. And I get angry very easily." The stranger said to Jackson as he slowly bends down to Jace level.

" My name is Mark. What is your handsome?" Mark asked. Causing Jackson to turn and face him. When Jacson turned he was met with a pair of the most beautiful pair of brown eyes with a little hint of gold around the green. Jackson was lost in Mark's eyes that he had not notice that he had not answered Mark's question yet till he cleared his throat, catching Jackson attention once again.

" Eeeer... My na...name is J...Jackson." Jackson wanted to hit himself really bad. Jackson couldn't understand why he was nervous around the boy and that he was stammering. Why his heart will beat faster when the boy smiles. Why his palms will get sweaty and why does his chest feels so tight when Mark stands really close.

" Well its nice to meet you Jackson, but I got to go soon you should go too.I hope I will see you again back here at the field." Mark said and stood up putting out his hand for Jackson to take. Jackson reached out and took hold of his hand. Before Jackson could do anything. Mark pulled him up with ease and a little to hard, causing Jackson to tumble and falling right into Mark's arms as he tried to catch him.

"Woah be careful there. Dont want a pretty boy like u to get hurt. Now would we." Mark said giving Jackson a smile that Jackson realized that he really like it and that it makes him feel butterflies.

"Thank you." Smiling back at Mark. Mark made sure that Jackson was steady on his feet before letting go of his arm. Mark waved good bye and  started walking away, leaving Jackson to stare at Marks disappearing figure.

Jackson couldn't help but smile to himself as he walked back out of the woods. Jackson knew that he would keep coming back to the field every time now, but the black wolf was not forgotten at all. Just a little distracted by Mark's beauty. However he did feel that Mark was very familiar, but just couldn't quite put his fingure on where have he seen Mark before.