Chapter 5~

Star light

Mark’s point of view~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Where were your yesterday night? Do you know how upset your dad was when you were not around? He almost tore apart the village looking for you. You are so dead. You do know that right? You better go now, don’t keep him waiting and especially the alpha. You know how he is like YiEn… you are the next in line for being the alpha and you doing all this stuns will only anger him. Be nice to him and once you become the alpha you can change the ing rules that he came up with, alright? But before this happens, can you promise me something? Don’t try to get yourself killed okay?” JinYoung, JR, nagged at his dongseng. His dongseng just rolled his eyes and continue walking towards the house of that the alpha stays which is none other than his father.

“Come one JinYoung, being nagged by one is enough I don’t need you to nag at me too. You are supposed to make me feel better after a long day of suffering. I don’t want to suffer more from you please.” Mark pouted at JinYoung. His dongseng looked at him and shake his head. JinYoung patted mark on his back and left when they reached the alpha hut. Mark watch JinYoung retreating back and once JinYoung was out of side, he took a deep breath and knocked on the front door waiting for the alpha’s permission to enter.

“ Enter.” With that mark pushed open the door to step in. the room was dimly lit, but from scent mark knew where the alpha was. He stood in front of the alpha.

“Where were you yesterday YiEn? You were not with your pack when they return and that you did not return at all till this morning and you smell of human. Did you go to the town again? How many times do I have to tell you that the town is not a save place for you. You are going to be an alpha soon and you can’t keep acting like that. You are setting a bad example for your pack to follow. You are showing your pack that as an alpha you can be stumped on because you keep running off to meet humans. This is my last warning to you YiEn. Don’t make me order you. You know you will not like it at all. You are dismissed. I can’t stand to see your sorry face anymore.” The alpha said in disgust as he looks at the young wolf who is soon to be alpha. He didn’t like him at all. But the only reason that he is the upcoming alpha is because he is the only wolf that has pure black fur. Even his own son can’t be the alpha even though he wishes it. That’s the reason why he dislikes the young wolf so much. He tries to get the elders to rethink about the young being the alpha, but the elders only shook their head and telling him that tradition is tradition and not forgetting the only reason he could be alpha is because before the young wolf was born his father has died as a warrior in protecting the village and that due to the fact that he was second in command therefore he became alpha. So naturally it would be the young wolf whom will be the next alpha.

Once mark left the house. He released the breath that he didn’t realise that he was holding. He knew that the alpha didn’t like him at all, because his son was not the upcoming alpha. It was mark instead. There were times when he felt like telling the alpha in his face that he didn’t wanted to be an alpha. The elders were the one who choose his fate. He wanted to change it too.  But he couldn’t so it up cause hating on him will not change anything at all. Mark was so engrossed in his thoughts that he did not notice JinYoung coming towards him.

“Hyung what is going on in that mind of yours ?” JinYoung said scaring mark out of his thoughts. Mark looks at his watch and realise it was about time for him to go to the field. He wondered if that boy will be there again. His name was Jackson if he did not remember wrongly. Not wanting to miss a single chance on being able to see him. Mark decided he would head to the field.

“Nothing. I will be out in the woods for a run. I will be back later. Don’t wait out for me okay. Don’t worry I am just going for a run I will back befitting re midnight. I promise you JinYoung.” Mark shouted to JinYoung while running off toward the woods before JinYoung could even atop him. Mark continue running till the village way behind him and that he cannot be seen before he took a detour heading to his favourite field where he met the handsome boy, Jackson. Hoping that he can see him again and get to talk to him more than the last time they met.

He didn’t understand why he was so attracted to the boy. He even remembered the first night he saw the boy. He was out hunting when he smelled the smell of vampires. He wanted to ignore the vampire at first, however soon after the smell of human blood hit him. He them knew that the vampire was feeding off a human and he hates vampires feeding off human. So he decided to go and save the human before the vampire actually kills the human. So mark followed the smell and what he saw made him see red. Luckily the vampire has not feast on the boy yet but the look and the boy’s face made mark see red for even trying to hurt such an innocent boy. He immediately ran up to the vampire and sink his teeth into the back of the vampire and flung him away from the boy as far as possible. Before the vampire could register what was going on and getting up on his feet. Mark pounded on the vampire and rip his head right of the vampire neck, killing the vampire instantly.  He never wished to see the same look in Jackson face when he first saw him. Heartbroken, lost, scared, given up hope. In the beginning he didn’t understand why he wanted Jackson to smile, but now he knew. That was because he cared for him. He cared for Jackson even thought they don’t know each other.