Chapter 11~

Star light

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and so sorry for the super late update... T.T I will try to update more often. I have also made the decision to continue on with the story, so I hope you guys would not get sick and tired of the story yet. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All Mark could feel was pain spreading through him. He never felt such intense pain in his body before. It felt like as though his whole body was on fire. His whole body felt like it was beneath a whole ton of rocks, moving was a difficulty to him. He opened his eyes to be blinded by the white lights. He closed them again and this time slowly opened them to make sure that his eyes slowly adjusted to the brightness bit by bit. When his eyes were adjusted to the lights, he realise that he was at his house. His dongseng made it in time and saved him and Jackson. Suddenly the fear of where Jackson is and that the possibility that they took Jackson away from him when he was unconscious or that Jackson was badly hurt somewhere along the time he was not conscious. He tried to sit up but the pain in his body made it so difficult that he groans in pain and falls back on his bed, not noticing that there was some one beside him at all.

Jackson who was asleep beside Mark the entire time felt the bed moving, thinking that the vampires came to attack his eyes quickly shot open and he turn around since he was facing the other side from the tossing n turning he did when he was asleep. He saw Mark was panting and that his face was in pain. Jackson immediately crawled over to Mark’s side. He lifted his hand and touched Mark face to feel it hot and Jackson could see that he was sweating really badly. Thinking that it was his fault that Mark was suffering like this now, he had not realized that Mark had open his eyes the instant that Jackson touched Mark’s face.

“Jackson? Is that really you? I am not dreaming right? Are you hurt? You are not hurt at all right?” Mark asked, taking Jackson by surprised making him jump.

“Your awake! You are an idiot! You are the one who is clearly hurt yet you are asking me if I am hurt?! Have you lost your mind? Never do something like that every again on me. Do you know how worried I was when I saw you covered in bandages! And never knock me unconscious without my permission! I don’t care if it’s for my sake or what , I do not like it that you are protecting me when you should not be involved in my mess!” Jackson started crying. The fear and the emotion have left Jackson in an emotional mess right now. His feeling was all over his head and that he does not even know what to feel about Mark. Everything to him is just too overwhelming for him. He didn’t even feel like that when that bustard broke up with him.

Mark shocked on seeing that Jackson was crying he didn’t know what to do, so he just did what was most logical to him was pulling Jackson into his arms even though just stretching his arm out was painful, and hug him close to him. Jackson did not give a fight and actually found comfort in the embrace of Mark like as thought they were meant to be.

“I’m sorry if I scared you Jackson. I promise from now on that I would never do something like that ever again. And never think that me protecting you is not my business, because it is the moment I choose to protect you no matter what. So do not push me away, please Jackson. Cause I need you as much as you need me. We both are meant for each other, we cover up each other flaws and that is why we fit perfectly for each other. So never think of it as any other way. You got me?” Mark kissed the top of Jackson forehead and hugged him tighter, as though if Mark was to let go of Jackson he will disappear into thin air and vanish right before his eyes. Jackson could only nod his head against Mark chest. He had never felt this whole or safe before with anybody before, not even with “him”. The both of them stayed like that each of them not wanting to move away from one another till a scent hit Mark’s nose and then he knew that Jackson could be in an even bigger danger then when they were in the field facing off the vampires. Mark could only hold Jackson tighter, promising to himself that he would never let him harm Jackson in any form of way. The footsteps in the hallway could be heard by Mark. He knew what was coming. He could even hear his dongsengs trying to hold that monster back, but they seem to fail as the footsteps gets louder with each step is taken. Jackson who have fallen asleep again against Mark chest seems to be in a very deep sleep that he was ignorant to the sounds that were becoming louder and louder as the sources nears the door of Mark’s room.

Then the door to Mark’s room slammed open and three person walked in two looking down with guilt written on their face that they could not stop the third party at all, no matter how hard they tried.