Chapter 10~

Star light

I really want to thank the readers who have been reading this story... But I was thinking on stopping the story entierly. The reason I feel like stopping it is becasue I am starting to feel that the story is getting boring and that its not interesting anymore and Im kinda of running out of ideas to continue.T.T

Please comment if I should stop the story or continue with it. And if you guys want to continue the story. 

PLEASE DO GIVE SOME SUGGESTION!! ><

Cause it would really be of great help. So please enjoy the story. Hehehehehe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jackson opened his eyes to be looking at two unfamiliar faces staring back at him. He jumped up in shock, however it leads to a really bad headache and his vision started to blur. His whole body went limp and started to fall to the side. Jackson expected that his beautiful face was to come into contact with the floor and shut his eyes tight, but the pain never came and that he felt a pair of arms holding him preventing him from falling and was shifting him back to a sitting position. He opened his eyes again to see the same two unfamiliar faces again. Both of them were very handsome. One of them had black hair and the other had dirty blond.

“Wh…Who are you guys?? Wh…What do you want from me? Wh…Where am i? You guys are not here to kill me are you?” Jackson stammers as he asked the questions that pop into his mind. The two unfamiliar people looked at him and back at each other before the blond one started laughing. Jackson looked at the guy in confusion. Why was the guy laughing? Where am I? How did I get here? Where was I before that? What happen at the field? Where did they go? Where is mark? Was I caught by the vampires and brought here to be killed? Did they take Mark here too? Did they kill him? They must have hurt him? Is Mark okay? Where is he? Where is he? All the thought was running through Jackson mind. He doesn’t care if he is facing with two vampires all he could think of was Mark and where he was. He was afraid of them but he was more afraid of what they did to Mark.

“What did you do to Mark? Where is he? I don’t care if you want to kill me. Just don’t hurt Mark please. He got nothing to do with that night. Please don’t hurt him.” Jackson whispered the last part. He felt tears started to well up in his eyes. He was trying to fight the tears back.

“Hyung what is wrong with this kid here? Why would he think that we would kill him, worst of all why would ever want to hurt Mark hyung. This kid is weird. I dint understand why Mark hyung was holding on to this kid so tightly that we had to pry his hands off him and worst almost getting attack by Mark hyung in his unconsciousness. And yet Mark hyung kept on mumbling about protecting Jackson over and over again. I do not understand hyung. What is wrong with Mark hyung I had never in my entire life seen him so protective of someone before. Not after that incident.” The blond boy who laughed at Jackson earlier seems to be quite confused on what is going on too. Wait did that kid just call Mark his hyung? Does that mean that they were not vampires but Mark friends?

“Where is Mark? I need to see him. Please tell me where is he?” Jackson pleaded with the two of them hoping that they would tell where Mark is. He need to see Mark to make sure that he is really there and that he was okay.

“He is in the room next to you. Why?” The blond hair kid said. Jackson immediately got out of bed ignoring the raging headache that he was feeling he continued to push on not caring about anything else but only having to see with his own eyes that Mark was safe and not hurt. He ignored the shouts of the two that were in the room and went dragged himself out of the room that he was currently sleeping to find Mark.

Once he was out of the room he realise that he was in some kind of hut and that there were only two rooms in the house along with a kitchen, living room, dining room and a bathroom. Since he as in one of the room he knew that Mark was in the other one and started heading towards the other room, it seems like the two stranger didn’t bother to chase after Jackson about not going to see Mark, they must have known or see how badly that Jackson had wanted to see Mark that they took pity on him and let him be. Even though the room was very nearby, by the time Jackson reached the door he was panting really badly from the banging pain that he felt in his head. But he couldn’t care less and that all on his mind was Mark and Mark alone. He twisted the handle of the door and pushed the door open, expecting the worst that his mind came up with. Once he stepped inside the room he saw that Mark was on a bed with cuts and bruises all over his face and that his face was of a real pale colour. Jackson felt tears coming and that he was trying his hardest to stop them running down his face, but its seems his tears were being stubborn and they just flowed freely down his face. His legs gave way as he slides to the floor breaking into sobs. Mark got hurt and it was all his fault, if he had not gone to the field the vampires would not have found him with Mark and that Mark would not get hurt while protecting him.

He sat there crying his heart out. Finally calming down he slowly crawled his way to Marks’s bed and climbed onto it. Laying just right beside him and staring at him. Jackson knew Mark was handsome even from afar, however now being able to see him up close. Mark’s beauty reached a whole new level. Jackson could see Mark’s long eye leashes, his perfect skin, his pink lips. Mark looks so much younger when he is asleep. Jackson stared at Mark till his eyes closed and fell asleep right next to Mark, cuddling and holding onto him like if he was to let go Mark will disappear into thin air. Both of them in dreamland. worries and troubles forgotten at that moment.

Little did Jackson know that his every action was watched by two little dongseng who were both equally curious about Jackson’s relationship with Mark.