CHAPTER EIGHT

THE UNFORCED BUT UNFORESEEN MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER EIGHT

 

 

 

-+- NORMAL POV -+-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was already drunk when she arrived at home, but after drinking 2 cans of beer straight mixing it with the soju which she consumed earlier, the effect was far worst, she got some courage that being sober cannot give. She walked slowly towards the light. Her hair still wet from her quick shower, leaving trail of water droplets on the carpeted floor. Her hand on the wall as she nearly fall over a couple of times, losing her balance. "Aishh, why is it so far." She said in a low tone. Her head is beginning to spin. The effect of the alcohol was too fast for her, she was acting on what the alcohol is pushing her to do without pondering about it.

 

 

When she reached it. She looked at his door. She awkwardly stood in front of Hae's door for more than a minute. When she had gathered enough courage, she pressed her knuckle on the door. She was going to knock but it opened, it appeared Hae didn't lock it. She almost stumble to the ground but was able to hold herself up before she fell on the ground.

 

 

As if instinct telling her to be alert, her eyes roamed around the room. It's empty. There's no sign of Hae. Her eyes stayed on the bed where his phone is placed. She walked sluggishly, her feet plowing the carpet on the ground, leaving a mark. When she reached the bed, she sat there. Her hand feeling the soft fabric against her palm. The same bed where she slept with Hae.

 

 

Remembering the past night, her hand suddenly went towards her lips, touching it. She remembered how nice it felt. Hae's kiss. His lips against hers. She closed her eyes and think about it again. She smiled. She opened her eyes and stared on the door of Hae's bathroom. After some time, Hae went out of the bathroom. He nearly jumped upon seeing Dara clad in white, hair in a mess, on his bed, glaring at him.

 

 

He clutched his fist on his chest. ". You scared the hell out of me." He cursed. Dara paid no attention to his cursing and just giggled.

 

 

Hae wiped the towel on his hair, drying it. He looked at Dara who is still giggling. "You're laughing? Why are you here?" He asked coldly, unsure how to address her especially when he savaged her lips last night. He was relieved earlier when he arrived at the house and there's no sign of Dara, he was still uncertain how to act around her, if he should apologize, ignore it and pretend that nothing happened. But he was determined to avoid her. Earlier he was surprised when his secretary gave him a lunchbox and was relieved that Dara didn't gave it to him herself, but now she is there on his bed laughing with an equally horrifying and drawing getup. His mind is not working. "Why are you laughing?"

 

 

Dara stopped and smiled at him. She was beautiful even though her damp hair is a mess, freshly showered, bare face, white silk night gown under a matching robe. Hae was taken back from what he is seeing, taking his breath away. "Why? A new expression. I finally see a new expression from your handsome face." Dara answered him, pulling him out of his intense stare on her.

 

 

Hae straightened his body and decided to ignore what he was feeling. "What do you want?  Do you need anything?" Business tone. Yes, just business tone.

 

 

 

Dara playfully played with the string of her robe. "Hmmm... What. Do. I. Want?"  She smiled at him. "Tell me, what do I want Hae?"

 

 

His eyes followed her hand's movement as she carefully twirl the string into her delicate fingers. Hae was surprised on how she is acting and looking at her in that particular moment, he found her alluring. Very alluring. But his mind was already programmed. He should not let himself to be pulled in such antics. He begins to get irritated. He can't lose control now. He can't believe he lost control last night and he mentally reprimanded himself. He doesn't need to complicate things between them.

 

Hae took off his eyes from her. "Are you drunk?" He asked her realizing her unstable movements, her body slightly shaking in every move she makes.

 

 

Dara laughed. A sarcastic one. "Me? Drunk? Of course not. Are you drunk? Again?"

 

 

The tone used by Dara made Hae's ears ring. He walked towards her but still avoiding to look at her, really look at her. He caught a glimpse of her, her robe partially open midway, exposing the skin in between her neck and s. Her porcelain skin showing. He bit his lower lip as he made sure that the string of his robe is still intact. He adjusted it, tightening it.

 

 

When she is a few inches away from him, he stopped, he crouched down, eyes still on the bed. He sniffed her, just near her face and his body tensed. She smells the same, Japanese cherry blossom scent, he grew accustomed to this smell and grew a liking to it already. But beyond the smell, is the smell of alcohol. She surely drank a lot, as both smells are fairly present in the air around her. "How much did you drink?"

 

 

Dara smiled at him. "A tiny bit." She raised her hand with her index finger and thumb almost pressed together with a few millimeters gap.

 

 

He looked at her hand. "A tiny bit? You've got to be kidding me." He grabbed her arm wanting to pull her up.

 

 

"Okay. Okay. A shot." She laughed and again raised her hand but now the gap in between her fingers is bigger. She looked at Hae and saw that Hae has this intense glare at her. She pouted and Hae's eyes immediately looked at her lips. "Shotsssss?" She slurred her answer to him.

 

 

Hae tensed up more. She's too close. In one move he could claim her lips again. Snippets of their kiss last night flashed inside his mind. He held his breath. Control. Mind control.

 

 

 

Hae sighed. He yanked her up, causing Dara to stand. "You're drunk, I'll walk you to your room." He can't let her stay in his room no more. He wouldn't be able to stop himself. And he badly needs her outside his room. He badly needs her to go away from him. To stay away from him. He doesn't need even a glance of her. She needs to stay away from him, right now, in this instant, he needs to move fast and throw her back to her room. He needs to get rid of her now. Like now. Now. Now.

 

 

 

Dara pouted and pulled her arm from his grip. "Let's talk first." She walked backwards, away from him.

 

 

Hae ran his fingers into his damp hair, his breath getting heavier and heavier. "Let's talk tomorrow when you're sober." He took a step towards her and reached for her arm again.

 

 

Irritated, Dara yanked her arm away again. "I can walk!" She raised her voice on him and glared at him. Her body fell on the bed and nearly slipped, but Hae caught her up. He held on her arms as he placed her properly on the bed.

 

 

Hae breathed in and her scent filled his nose. He closed his eyes as something inside him is waking up. He gripped on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter