CHAPTER SIX

THE UNFORCED BUT UNFORESEEN MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX

 

 

 

 

-+- DARA -+-

 

 

 

 

As if I am drowned in misery, I walked towards the library. Sometimes, when I feel bad, I just found myself going towards the library. Pulling the same book over and over again. Just like this time. I stood in front of the shelf where that book is. I sighed as I reached for the book. I turned the pages and found my hand holding the photo. So you're Hae's one great love. I smiled sadly. I turned the photo again and read the same message written, as if it will change through time, I found myself feeling disappointed that the same message means the same thing even if I read it over and over again. I put back the photo, closed the book and put it back.

 

 

I grabbed another book, I don't know what it is. I just grabbed it as I walked back my room. The truth is, I was hoping one day that the photo will no longer be there. That he will remove it. It's not a wishful thinking, because I know that Hae knows there's a photo there, because I've found him looking at that book a few weeks after I have moved in. But it has been months now and it's still there. Does he still has lingering feelings for her?

 

 

I sighed. I threw myself on my bed. I flip my body and lie down on my tummy. I opened the book that I took from the library and turned the pages. I read the title. Man's searching for meaning by Viktor E. Frankl . I decided to read it to fill up my mind with something other than the desolation I am feeling.

 

 

I've been reading a few chapters when I heard some weird sounds coming outside, somewhere in the stairs. I checked up the clock first and saw that it's nearing 12 o'clock already. I get up and opened my door a little. I peeked first, preparing myself from what I'll see. I heard a grunt and I clutched the door knob tightly aiming to close and lock my door, but then I saw a familiar figure dragging himself up. Hae.

 

 

I opened the door and hurriedly walked towards him. He was reeking of alcohol smell and I held my breath for a while as I am not really used this kind of smell. When my lungs reached the limit of not breathing, I took a deep breath and smelled the air with the same alcohol smell and Hae's usual scent. I smiled at being able to smell this particular scent amidst these stinking alcohol smell.

 

 

I held his arm as he looked at me as I tried to support him, I placed myself under his arm, carefully pulling him upwards. It was a long drag. Hae is not that much big, but his built is heavy especially when he has problem balancing with his own two feet, his mind must be swirling with the alcohol effect, his strides are lazy and slow. It took me forever to drag him from the stairs towards his room. I gently placed him on the bed. I looked at his drunken form and sighed. "Why did you get drunk?" I frowned. It's so unlike him, he is always composed and sure. All his movement around me calculated, but now he lost it all.

 

 

His body is in the middle of the bed, but as I was having a difficult time to move him, I was just able to placed him horizontally instead of vertically. His legs are bent, feet dangling from the bed. I kneeled down and began removing his left shoe. I was on the way to removed the other one but I was surprised when Hae's head popped up on top of me. He held my hands that was about to reach for his other shoe and in a swift motion, Hae pulled me up. I stood frozen in front of him while he moved his hands from my hands to my arms. "Dara." He smiled lazily. I found myself stunned by this. It's been so long since I've seen him smile. Way before when my father is still alive.

 

 

I found myself smiling at him. "You're drunk." I said stupidly. This is way too obvious to mention. He just look kindly and sleepily at me, I shrugged myself from the feeling his smile just gave me. "Let me get you a change of clothes."

 

 

He nodded his head too many times as he hummed. Probably felt dizzy from nodding too many times, he lays down on the bed again, knees bent, his feet still dangling. I went to his walk-in wardrobe and was astounded by the neat arrangement. It was not hard to know where to get what I needed to get since it was organized in a very nice way. I took a white shirt and a long lounge pants. I also went towards his bathroom to get a wet towel. I went back and saw him awake, staring on the ceiling. I walked towards him and placed the clothes on the bed next to him.

 

 

"Hae, get up." I said to him. He turned his head and just looked at me, he didn't move an inch. I decided that it's no use. I went up the bed and sat on the bed beside him with my legs curled below my thighs as I wipe his face and neck. He was staring at me with blank expression as I was wiping his face. This look makes me feel uncomfortable but I decided to just ignore it as I needed to freshen him up. I wiped his arms and hands as well. When I was finished, I gently pulled him up and he helped me as well by supporting himself with his other hand. It was not at full strength and he was unstable but I was thankful even for that. It was not easy supporting his whole weight myself. I kneeled on the bed. I reached for his buttons to remove his polo with my trembling hands. I can feel his breath against my face as I started ing his shirt. It was a battle. I exhaled loudly when I was able to remove his polo. Finally. I heard him softly chuckled. I was wobbly and I can't help it. I reached for the shirt and gently placed it on his head and slowly, he moved his hands towards the arm holes to properly wear the shirt.

 

 

I stared on his contoured abs. I can feel my cheeks heat up. This is the first time I've touched him like this and see him upclose like this. After I pulled the shirt down, I was surprised when Hae suddenly moved a bit backwards, pulling me along with him as he swiftly placed my knees on each side of his thighs. I gasped and he chuckled. He looked at my blushing face and hummed. "Hmmmm..."

 

 

I stared at him with my wide eyes and he chuckled again. He hummed again as he tilted his head sideways as if asking me how was it. "Hmmm?"

 

 

I recovered from my embarrassment and I placed my hands on his chest as I tried to pull myself away from him. But with the weak Hae gone, he gripped on my waist tightly as he pressed down my body, forcing me to sit on his lap. Embarrassment crept in again realizing how our bodies are positioned. My arms are now bent, our bodies too near. I can feel his heavy breathing, I can see his chest heaving up and down. I looked at his handsome face and I can see his face tensed as he moved his hands from my waist to my back, clutching it together at my back, pulling me closer.

 

 

He was staring straight into my eyes. After a few moment, he closed his eyes and bowed down. He pressed his head on my chest. I remained frozen. Unsure on what to do. This is too much for me. It began to get hot in his room. I felt his head move and I realized I was holding my breath. I breathed slowly and I heard him chuckled again. He moved his head, his face is now shoved on my chest.

 

 

He moved his head, nuzzling his head on my almost bare chest, with a thin cotton shirt in between our skin. I can feel his hot breath against my chest as he nudges his head. I suddenly felt . He breathed heavily again. He moved his head once again, gently caressing my mounds, I gasped when he compelled me to stay right where I am. Forcing me to sit on something hard on his lap. Realization drowned on me. He is .

 

 

My chest suddenly moved up and down faster, as I felt heat creeping inside my skin. A bit embarrassed and excited from the movement and tension of his lower part. I was surprised when he suddenly pinned me down on the bed. He hovered above me as he stared on my bare face, his hands on my hands, raising it just the level of my hands as he supports his weight.

 

 

I can feel his gaze against my face like it was caressing me as it moved from each part of my face. Then he released my hand as he lowered his face towards me. He touched my cheek with his nose, I can feel my heart pounding inside my chest in haste as my chest heaves up and down. This is really too much for me to handle. Hae being this close to me, holding me, touching me. Our skin touching like this, in a way that I have never imagined. He pulled himself up and stared at my eyes directly.

 

 

"Dara..." He said with a longing voice.

 

 

With sensuality already driving me crazy, I just hummed. I looked on his lips and I found him smirking. Without a warning, he lowered his head and claimed my lips. It was too sudden, that I wasn't able to think. I was immobile. He nibbled my lower lip and gently ran his teeth on it. He it ily and I just froze.

 

 

He must have felt me unmoving under him as he pulled himself from kissing me, inches away I stared at this beautiful man, my eyes stopped on his lips and looked at his eyes. "D-don't stop." I shyly asked him.

 

 

He smirked and I found it y. He stared at my eyes first and his hand moved to cup my cheek as he lowered his head again to claim my lips. He pressed his thumb on my chin just below my lower lip and tugged it down for me to open my lips. I simply complied and welcomed his intrusion. His tongue entered my mouth gracefully as he nipped on my lips. His tongue caressed every part of my mouth and I drowned with the movements of his lips and tongue against mine, he was like melting me. Both of us melting together, working together as we tried to satisfy our need with our mouths. I wanted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter