CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

THE UNFORCED BUT UNFORESEEN MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

 

 

 

-+- NORMAL POV -+-

 

 

 

 

 

"Wow, did your order new books?" Dara asked Hae as she traced her finger on a line of new books in the shelf. She reads the titles quickly as her finger graced each book.

 

 

"No. I had it delivered from the office." Hae walked towards Dara. He stopped a few inch from her and looked at her beautiful face. He can't help but feel mesmerized by her lovely face. He has been closer to her more than this a lot of time and yet, her beauty always captivates his heart. He raised his hand and traced a finger on her cheek. Dara savored the moment and briefly closed her eyes as she felt his finger outlining an imaginary line on her porcelain skin.

 

 

Hae looked at her and took a step closer. He leaned forward and kept his mouth near her ear. "Don't." He whispered.

 

 

Dara opened her eyes and turned her head to face him. "Don't what?"

 

 

Hae leaned closer and placed his hands on her neck, carefully tilting her head in the process. Once the optimum angle was reached, her crossed the gap in between their lips and savored her lips. After a few seconds of tasting her lips he drew back. They both opened their eyes and Hae replied. "Seduce me." He shot her a y smile and Dara can't help but to chuckle.

 

 

"I didn't do that." Dara replied.

 

 

Hae took several steps backwards while still facing Dara. "You... always seem sensual when you close your eyes." Hae responded.

 

 

Dara's eyes widened. "Excuse me?"

 

 

"Like you always wanted to be kissed." Hae replied with a teasing smile.

 

 

"Oh... that's why every time you come home late and I'm sleeping, I always found you on...." Dara stopped and glared at Hae. She can't believe they are having such conversation. She can't believe she almost blurted stuff that she never thought she can ever say.

 

 

Hae understands why she suddenly stopped and pressed his lips to fight himself from laughing. "Found me what?"

 

 

"Ani.... So you ordered new books for your office?" Dara replied.

 

 

Hae took a step forward and Dara immediately took a step back. "S-s-stop." She answered stuttering when she realized what Hae is trying to do.

 

 

Hae remained unfazed and took another step forward. "W-waait" Dara replied again.

 

 

Hae chuckled as he watch Dara's face becomes red. He still can't understand why she still blushed when he is just playing with words now. He still can't understand why her face still turns red when they have done much more than this. "Complete your sentence first." Hae smiled and paused.

 

 

"Uhmm..." Dara replied.

 

 

"Okay, let me help you... I find you sensual when you close your eyes, like you've wanted to be kissed. And you told me, that's why every time I come home late and you're already asleep, you always found me on? What's next?" Hae more.

 

 

Dara nervously smiled. "I a-a-always found you on t-t-top of me."

 

 

"Yes. That's the truth." Hae smiled at her back and continued to walk towards her again. Dara just smiled and looked at her husband. "Yes. I ordered new books for my office." Hae answered, he leaned down and kissed her neck. Dara can't help but hold her breath. "Did you change your perfume?"

 

 

"Ani." Dara shook her head, she still feel lightheaded with Hae being close to her again.

 

 

"Your shampoo?" Hae asked and grabbed some of Dara's hair using his thumb and index fingers then leaned closer to smell it. Dara didn't answer and just shook her head.

 

 

Hae released her hair and squinted his eyes. "You smell different..."

 

 

"Different good or different bad?" Dara responded with a question.

 

 

"Different good. Everything is good about you." Hae smiled and took a peck on her lips. Dara just smiled and began to feel relaxed as Hae slowly drew back away from her.

 

 

"I've spent a lot of time here before." Dara said as she walked towards a shelf.

 

 

"I know. That's why this library has been stocked almost every month." Hae responded and followed Dara as she walked. He traced his eyes on the back of his wife. "My polo looks good on you." Hae smiled.

 

 

Dara blushed and looked down. Dara was waiting earlier for Hae in their room. It's weekend, but Hae needed to do some things in his office. Hae arrived later on and was still wearing his coat and tie. She missed him so much that moment he opened the door, she jumped on him and showered him kisses. Hae felt the same way and didn't hold his feelings. Instead they conceded with the heat and ended up taking off all of Dara's clothes. They didn't even made it on their bed. After cuddling on the carpeted floor Dara suddenly remembered the photo inside a book in Hae's library. She quickly put on the polo that Hae just taken off and pulled Hae who is still on his pants and undershirt.

 

 

"I know." Dara smiled.

 

 

"Why are we here?" Hae asked her. "Is it just because of the new books?"

 

 

"Ani." Dara replied and paused in front of a shelf. She pulled a book and raised it. Hae looked at her with confusion.

 

 

"Isn't this book important to you?" Dara asked Hae.

 

 

Hae walked towards her while still eyeing the book. "Huh?"

 

 

"You were keeping a picture in this book." Dara responded.

 

 

Hae's eyes widened. "What?" He is unsure what Dara was talking about.

 

 

"This made me think you still love Jessica." Dara pouted.

 

 

Hae chuckled. "What are you talking about?"

 

 

 

 

"This book... you have a picture of her here... I even caught you looking at that picture before... You are even checking this book all the time." Dara pouted more and Hae just loved the sight.

 

 

Hae bit his lower lip. "Show me..." Dara gave the book to him and Hae laughed softly. "Did you see what book is that?"

 

 

"Hmmm?" Dara looked at the book and realized what Hae was referring to. It was a book about designing walk-in closets. Some book that has to do with Architecture and Interior Design.

 

Hae chuckled. He knows why he has that book. "Appa told me you've dreamt of having your own walk-in wardrobe covered in pastel green, with a small area for your pet cat as well inside, where it's things will be stocked too. But since you don't have a pet, I've asked them to design it with cats." Hae explained.

 

 

"Oh... so it was for me? But... why the picture?" Dara accused him.

 

 

"Where?" Hae asked.

 

 

Dara took the book and opened it, revealing a photo. Dara took it and put it on Hae's palm. "Oh, maybe she kept it there. She gave me this book, when I was making the design for the house, I've asked her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter