CHAPTER SEVEN

THE UNFORCED BUT UNFORESEEN MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVEN

 

 

 

-+- NORMAL POV -+-

 

 

 

 

"So tell me, what's with Kwon?" Bom asked Dara and the other immediately rolled her eyes. They have met in a snack bar that they frequently goes to. After seeing Hae with Jessica, she felt really bad, she wanted to forget about it and just have fun with her friends. Well, this is fun, except it is tiring when you are interrogated like this. She doesn't want to talk about herself. She wanted to talk about them.

 

"Mr. Kwon?" Chaerin exclaimed. "What about him?"

 

"No. I meant the younger Kwon." Bom clarified.

 

"Oh, yeah. Oh yeah! What's with you two? I noticed that too. When did you get close? Or when did you become friends?" Chaerin asked as she ate a piece of sundae.

 

Dara reached out for the soju and poured herself a glass before answering the two. "The other day, when both of you was not around, he asked me if I wanted to have lunch with him. So there, we've became friends after that." She drinks the soju in one go and chased it with a piece of grilled pork belly.

 

Bom looked at her suspiciously. "You're keeping something."

 

Dara shook her head. "No I'm not." She tuck her left hand under her thigh and looked at Bom again. Without another question she shook her head again. "Nothing."

 

That action was not left unnoticed by Bom. "Liar. I know you so well Darong. Don't you think I'll know if you're lying or not?" She raised a brow on Dara.

 

Dara quickly remembering her mannerisms whenever she lies took out her hand and smiled at Bom. "Spill it juicy ." Bom elbowed her and Dara nearly fell from her seat.

 

"My gosh. Language please." Chaerin warned Bommie. "Palli , spill it." She raised her hand towards Bom and Bom high-fived her.

 

"Gosh both of you are so... I dunno." Dara glared at the two.

 

"y!" Bom and CL answered and they all laughed. "So tell us now, what happened?"

 

"Arasso. He asked me out for dinner then he confessed to me that he likes m------" Dara wasn't able to finish her sentence.

 

Bom squealed and Chaerin laughed loudly. Dara was so embarrassed that she looked at the people surrounding them and bowed her head at them. "Yah! You're both too loud!" Dara put her elbows on the table and covered her face with her hands.

 

"What else? What else?! Gosh, I have that inkling that he likes you." Bom said.

 

Chaerin poked her. "Yah! I was the one who has that inkling, I just informed you." She pointed her index finger on Bommie. "Such a moocher of limelight."

 

"We both have that inkling, it's just that you said it first!" Bommie glared at her.

 

Chaerin nodded. "Okay. Okay. We share the limelight!"

 

Bom laughed. "But we are not the one in the limelight here. What else happened? Did you say yes?!" Bom asked Dara.

 

"Yah! Of course I turned him down!" I glared at Bom.

 

Bom laughed. "Aigooo... such a waste!"

 

"Jiyong is such a catch." Chaerin said dreamily.

 

Dara rolled her eyes on her friends. Did they forget her marital status? "You're both crazy."

 

"What? Tell me, isn't he a catch?" Chaerin raised her brow on Dara.

 

"That stance, the confidence, the handsome face, the gummy smile, the pointed nose, that badass fashion, the gentleman-ess, he's perfect." Bom said while batting her eyelashes. "Plus, he is rich and next to the throne."

 

"Throne?" Dara asked her.

 

"Kwon Throne." Chaerin replied. "But she has it already Bommie."


Bom sighed. "True. Your husband is such a catch too."

 

"He is more than a catch, more than Jiyong if I could say it." Chaerin added.

 

"How can you say that? Is there a measurement or something?" Bom asked Chaerin. "I think they are just in par."

 

Chaerin raised her brow on Bom. "Handsome?" Chaerin suddenly asked.

 

Bommie smiled. "Oh I like this. Check!"

 

"Young?" Chaerin asked another one.


"Check!"

 

"Famous?"  Dara just watched the two as they have this assessing game. "Check!"

 

"Throne?" Chaerin asked.

 

"Check! Oh, right. He has his own throne and Jiyong doesn't have his yet." Bommie pouted a bit, but then her face lit up. "BUT!" She exclaimed.

 

"But what? Look we just established that Donghae is more of a catch than Jiyong." Chaerin scowled.

 

"Jiyong likes Dara." Bommie smiled. Dara felt a sting of pain inside her chest. And Hae still likes Jessica.

 

Then out of nowhere Chaerin asked Dara. "Are you sure your marriage is valid? Like really valid?"


Dara can't believe her friends. "Of course it's valid."

 

"Did you check it? For all we know it was just a setup and wasn't really registered?" Now it's Bom's turn to ask her.

 

"Well, it's worth to check. You know, it happens in drama, the husband or the wife didn't register the marriage and it was void all along." Chaerin answered.

 

She laughed. "This is so not you guys. Why are you suddenly asking if it's valid or not? What's the point?"

 

"The point is, you can marry Jiyong instead if it is void." Bom answered.

 

Dara shook her head. "Okay. This is weirding me out. Stop it."

 

"Why? Even if Jiyong isn't the head of Kwo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter