Vacation or Tragedy ? [Part 2]

Rival or Lover?

Yuri's Mansion & Yuri's POV

"Guys ! come on ! Get ready !! We don't want to be late right ?"Tiffany shouted."Yah ! We're getting ready right now,didn't you see ?"Sooyoung shouted.

"All done ?"I asked them."Yea ! we're done ! Let's go !!"SNSD shouted.All of them then go in Yuri parent's limo."I can't wait ! what club did you choose Fany-ahh ?"Taeyeon asked."Its exclusive club name 69 Club."Tiffany answer.

"Ok then."Taeyeon reply.

69 Club

We have reach the club.We then got in the club and I saw the Super Junior."Taengoo,why those Super Junior in here ?! Isn't this is exclusive club ?"I asked Taeyeon.

"Where ?"Taeyeon asked me."There."I answer while pointing to the Super Junior who is dancing.

Taeyeon then called the rest of the girls and tell them about the Super Junior and they must be careful.

"Bwo ?! Super Junior in here ?! How can ?!"Tiffany asked."Fany,are you forget that Super Junior is also rich ?"Taeyeon asked.

"Ooo..mianhae" Tiffany said."Its okay,I want all of you be careful on don't mess with them,ok?"Taeyeon asked."Ok Taengoo."I answer."Ok Taeyeon."SNSD answer.

"Let's party girls !!"Sooyoung shouted."Maknae,you stay with Jessica ok ?"I said to Seohyun since I think that Seohyun not familiar with this condition.

"Its okay unnie,I'll stay with Sica unnie."Seohyun answer me with an angelic smile."Aigoo,you look like goddess you know ?"I asked Seohyun.

"Gomawo unnie,but if I goddess,all of you must be a goddess to."Seohyun answer me that make me to hug her.

Suddenly,Jessica come to us."Yul,can you wait Seohyun ? Tiffany is calling me and then I want to go toilet."Jessica asked.

"Umm,ok then."I said and smile."Thanks a lot Yul."Jessica said and reply my smile.

"Your welcome."I said."Come on Seohyun,we sit at the bar."I said and pick her wrist."Unnie,did you want to dance ?"Seohyun asked me.

"Yea,I want but I'll take care of you because you is first for me."I answer her with a warm smile."Unnie,I can wait alone.You can enjoy."Seohyun said with her innocent face.

"Aniyo,i'll take care of you,listen to me will you ?"I answer."Ne unnie,mianhae."Seohyun answer looking down.

"Yah ! wae ? I don't like you looking down."I said as I bent down and look at Seohyun's face."Come on,cheer up maknae."I said and that make Seohyun smile.

"Thats our maknae.Come on,sit here.We can watch they dancing."I said.

After a while,a guy come to me and Seohyun.I can see that Seohyun is scared and uneasy."Its okay Seohyun,i'm with you dear."I said and smile.As I said that,Seohyun back to normal.

"Hey babe,wanna dance with me ?"The guy said to me."I'm sorry,i'm not interested and i'm taking care of my sister."I answer.

"Come on,just enjoy."The guy said as he pick my wrist and pull me to follow him."Seohyun-ahh !! Go to Taeyeon now !! I can handle him !! Go !!"I shouted as I struggled in the guy arm.

"Yah !! you ! let me go ! I don't want to follow you !I don't know you !"I shouted to the guy.

"Shut up ! My name is Taecyeon,now you know me so shut up and just follow !"The guy shouted at me.

Seohyun then run quickly to Taeyeon and the other girls."Unnie !! A guy is taking Yuri unnie away !! Please help her !"Seohyun said to rest of SNSD and she looks like gonna cry.

"Where the guy Seohyun ?!"Taeyeon asked Seohyun."She bought Yuri unnie there."Seohyun tell Taeyeon.

"Ok ! Let's go girls and remember hold hands tightly."Taeyeon commanded.

"Did you hear me ?! Let me go you loser !!"I shouted at Taecyeon."What did you say ?!"Taecyeon said as he stopped but still hold my wrist tightly.

"I say you LOSER.I don't know you and you just bought me like that !!"I said.

"My name is Ok Taecyeon.I study at JYP Seoul High School,i'm the leader of 2PM and im Kingka in the school plus no one can call me LOSER !!"Taecyeon shouted at me.

Taecyeon then start to walked to his car.Wh..what are you doing !!! I shouted."Shut up or else .."Taecyeon said to me."Or else ?! you going to hit me ?! I shouted.

"Don't say that I didn't warn you."Taecyeon said and push me to wall."Wh..wh..what are you doing ?,don't ever come close .."I said as I going to cry.

Taecyeon still move close to me and after our lips is few inch ..Taecyeon start to kiss me roughly.I was in shocked and my eyes start welling up .."He stole my first kiss .."I thought.

I then start to fight but he just too strong and he hold my both hand.I can't stand it anymore and I start crying.

We then meet Super Junior for their help."Hey ! you 10 ! we're sorry for what we had done,but now we really need your help.please."Taeyeon said to Super Junior."Why we need to help you ? you doing so many rude things on us."Leeteuk answer.

"Please !! we really need your help ! Our Yul been kidnap !"Tiffany said and she started crying.Jessica went to Tiffany to calm her down."Is that fake ?"Siwon asked.

Siwon word has made Sunny,Yoona and Taeyeon really mad."We just need your help once !! We don't mean to hurt or being rude to you guys ! Now ! its okay if you don't want to help us ! Our Yuri in really dangerous condition.We waste our time."Taeyeon shouted at the Super Junior.

"Okay,we'll help you ONCE.Remember my word."Leeteuk said."Come on boys,we'll help them."Leeteuk commanded.

"But hyung .."Donghae word was cut off by Leeteuk,"No but,we'll help them once."

"Ok ! where they are ?" Leeteuk asked."This way."Taeyeon answer.

They then started to walk out of the bar and they found Yuri is crying and a guy is kissing her.

"YURI-AHH !!!!"SNSD shouted as they see Yuri.

I already feel dizzy and tired.I can't take it anymore.So many tears have been out from my eyes.

But still,this Taecyeon guys didn't stop kissing me.I then heard my members shouting my name.Part of my mind feel relief.

Taecyeon then stopped kissing me and see where the voice from.He then release my wrist and I fell on the floor.I see there 5 more guys out from Taecyeon's car.

All of my members is running towards me and pick me up.I can see that Super Junior is fighting with Taecyeon and the 2PM.

"Is Seohyun alright ?"I asked my member."Yul,Seohyun is fine.You're the one that not fine right now."Taeyeon answer.

"Where she is ?"I asked again."I'm here unnie,its all my fault.Jeongmal mianhae unnie."Seohyun answer and start to cry.

"I'm glad that you save and its not your fault maknae.Remember what I saying.I don't like seeing you sad.You guys is first for me.I'll be doing anything as long as you guys is save.

"Yuri unnie,think about yourself first.Then you think about the people around you."Yoona said.

"I'll Yoong,but if its about you guys.I'm sorry,i'll make you first."I answer them.

"Let's go home."Sooyoung said with a smile."Yes,let's go."I said.My member then help me to stand.

"Hey,you guys okay ?"Leeteuk asked us."Yeah,we're okay except for Yuri."Taeyeon answer.

"Thanks for your concern.We really appreciate your help.We're sorry because treat you so rude.We promise to treat you more friendly."I said with my angelic smile.

"But still,we'll bully you guys but not so worst this time since you have helping us."Yoona said with a sweetest smile ever.

"You guys still want to bully us ?! But why ?!"Yesung and Donghae asked with a shocked face.

"We have our own purpose.We're really sorry."Yoona and I said.

"Its okay,but once we help you,your bully plan on us not so worst ok ?"Super Junior said.

"Deal and friends ?"My member asked.

"Friends."Super Junior said with a smile."So,you guys going to vacation ?"I asked."Yeah,of course we'll go.Long time not go on a vacation.Our family always outstation."Donghae said.

"Same."I answer."Hey,we want to go home already.See you next week then."Taeyeon said.

"You guys having a sleepover ? At whose house ?"Leeteuk asked.

"Yeah ! & my house.Do you want to join ? I have many more guest bedrooms but my girls sleeping in my rooms."I asked.

"Wow ! really ? Tomorrow,you guys gonna shopping ?Leeteuk asked.

"We don't think so."Tiffany said."Ok then ! we'll having sleepover at your house."Leeteuk said.

"You guys have car right ?You need to follow our limo then."Yoona said."Ok & you guys must be the richest in our school."Yesung said.

"Thats the reason why we're Queenka."Sooyoung said.

"Ok ! Let's go !"Super Junior & SNSD said.

 

So .. do you guys like it ? I hope you guys like it.I'm sorry if there any wrong grammar.Part 3 will be SNSD bully Super Junior to follow them shopping and holding all their bags.Please SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT !! NO SILENT READER !! saranghae ! <3

Picture : SNSD's & Super Junior's clothes on the club.

-SuperSoShi19

 

Shi19