Vacation or Tragedy [Part 4]

Rival or Lover?

Yuri's POV | Sunday 9.30 a.m

 

"Yuri unnie,wake up !"Seohyun said."I'm already awake Seohyun-ahh."I reply.

When I sit on my bed.I see that Jessica,Tiffany,Yoona,Sooyoung & Sunny still sleeping."Wheres Taeyeon & Hyoyeon?"I asked maknae.

"Taeyeon unnie is taking her bath & Hyoyeon unnie is preparing breakfast."Seohyun said."Taengoo !! Hurry up,i'm taking my bath to you know."I shouted to Taeyeon.

"Ne ! I'm already done."Taeyeon shouted back.Then,Taeyeon got out from the bathroom.I then made my way to bathroom until.

"Unnie !! i'm first ! please ?"Yoona said with her aegyo."Aigoo,this alligator just too cute."I said to Yoona while laughing.

Yoona was pouting right now."Ne,you may go first."I said to Yoona."Kamsahamnida unnie !! saranghae !"Yoona said.

"Hey guys,I wanna check Super Junior have awake or not,ok ?"I said to the other girls. "Ne & be careful."THey said.

I then go to the Guest Room that be used by Super Junior.I see that all of them is awake except for one guy,"Fishy".

"Donghae-shii,please wake up .."I said to Donghae while shaking his body."Donghae ! wake up !!"I shouted.But he still sleeping.

"Oh my God.What type of sleep is it ?!"I said.I then make my way to go out from the room but someone hold my wrist make me stopped.

I then look back to see who is holding my wrist and it is Donghae.!"Wheuh,lucky me that he don't hold my hurt wrist."I thought.

He then pull me on his bed and wrapped his arm around me."Yah !! whats you doing ?!"I shouted at him."Yul.."He said while smiling.

"Let me go or else i'll shout !!"I said threaten him.Still he not move a bit !! I then push him until he fell from the bed.

"Yah !! its hurt !!"Donghae shouted while rubbing his head."Lastly,you awake.Thank you God."I said.

"Wh .. what the ?!"Donghae said."Hey,you better hurry,my member and your member already downstair eating breakfast."I said.

"Ne and did I hurt you ?"Donghae asked me. "Aniya..you don't hurt me."I said and smiled.

At Kitchen | 10:15 a.m

Donghae already downstairs eating his breakfast with other members.I then go downstairs with Jessica and Yoona.

"Hey guys !! morning !!"I shouted."Morning !!"They replied.Jessica,Yoona & I sit at the 3 other empty place.

All of us fell silent and just eating our breakfast."So,today we'll go to theme park right ?"I said to start the conversation.

"Woah !! really? Unnie !! i'm going to ride the rollercoster with Sooyoung unnie !"Yoona said while smiling.

"All done eating your breakfast ?!"Taeyeon shouted to SNSD."Done eating boys ?!"Leeteuk shouted at Super Junior.

"Ne !! We done eating !"We answer together and laughed."Go in the limo.Girls,we sit on the back today."Taeyeon said.

"Neh !!"I answer.

In Car

While in the limo,SooNa is the most noisy."Yah ! why you guys so excited ?"I asked.

"Of course we're excited.Long time we not ride the rollercoster."Sooyoung said while her eyes is sparkling.

"Taengoo,do you think I can ride the rollercoster with my injured hand ?"I whisper to Taeyeon.

"Just don't let them know."Taeyeon whisper back."Neh."I said while nodded.

At Theme Park

"Woah !! We already reach it !"Sooyoung said as she grin."Whose going with me to the rollercoster ?"Yoona said.

Yuri,Donghae,Taeyeon,Leeteuk,Hyoyeon,Eunhyuk,Yesung,Ryeowook,Kyuhyun& Shindong raise up their hands.

"Other ?"I asked."Heechul and I finding a food."Jessica said."I and Sungmin playing games."Sunny said."I and Siwon will just walking."Tiffany said.

"18 people,supposed to be 19."Taeyeon said then she started count."Maknae ! Wanna join us ride rollercoster ?"I asked maknae.

"Aniyo..I'm scared."Seohyun said."Its okay,i'm with you.I'll take care of you."I said to comfort Seohyun.

"Neh,i'll joining you."Seohyun said."Great !"I said while hugging her.

"Hey guys ! I want to ride another rollercoster.Who want to follow me ?"Sooyoung said."I'll follow you."I said while smiled.

"Me too."Maknae said."Other ?"Sooyoung asked the other."We'll follow Taeyeon."They said.

"Ok then.Let's go guys."Sooyoung said to me and Seohyun.

AT THE ROLLERCOSTER.

"Yah !! I don't want to ride this !! Its scary !"I said."Why are acting weak ? You can ride this ! Its fun !"Sooyoung said as she pulling my hand.

"This is really scary !! This isn't a joke !"Seohyun said while holding my arm tightly."Its okay.."I said unsure.

"I think i'm really going to die !!"Seohyun said beside me."Sooyoung !! a thousand emotions is crowding in my mind now !"I said as I scolded her.

"Relax,you gonna be fun riding this."Sooyoung said."Wait a minute !! I was thinking whether I should ride this or not !"I said to Sooyoung.

"Yah !! Its gonna start ! Don't complaint."Sooyoung shouted at me."I really think I should ride this or not."I said while shaking Sooyoung's arm.Sooyoung just stay silent.

"Omo !! God ! Save me !"I thought.

Taeyeon,Leeteuk,Yesung,Yoona,Donghae,Shindong,Hyoyeon,Eunhyuk,Ryeowook & Kyuhyun side :

"Woohoo !! Its fun !! Have fun Taeyeon !!"Leeteuk shouted at Taeyeon."How can ?! Its scary !"Taeyeon shouted back.

"Unnie !! Just relax !!"Yoona shouted."I can't Yoong."Taeyeon said.

"I'm worried about Yuri.."Donghae thought. "Donghae !! Have fun will you ?!"Eunhyuk shouted at Donghae.

"Neh .."Donghae said.

"Taeyeon-ahh !! Leeteuk shouted."Ne !!"Taeyeon reply."I like you since our first met !!"Leeteuk shouted.

"Bwo ?!"Taeyeon shouted as she looked at Leeteuk.Leeteuk just nodded.

"Jeongmal ?! I like you too but not since our first met."Taeyeon shouted."Would you like to go out with me and be my girlfriend ?!"Leeteuk shouted.

"Neh !!"Taeyeon reply with a grin."Woah !! We have new couple !!"Yoona and Hyoyeon said as they down from the rollercoster.

"What do you mean ?! Explain me later !"Taeyeon said."Neh.."YoonHyo said.

They then run to where Sooyoung,Yuri & Seohyun ride.

YulSooSeo side :

"Yuri-ahh !! Are you crying ?"Sooyoung said as she open the safebelt around her.I just sobbing because I afraid of height.

"Unnie !! Its was really fun !! The best ! *thumbs up* "Seohyun said to Sooyoung."I said it."Sooyoung said while proud of herself.

"Yuri-ahh,jeongmal mianhae."Sooyoung said as she tapped my shoulder."Aniya..I'm just afraid of heights."I said.

"Let's go down and we can buy food."Seohyun said."Neh !! Let's go !" Sooyoung said.

After we got down,I see that Taeyeon and the other is running toward us."Yuri-ahh ! Are you crying ?"Taeyeon asked with concern.

"Neh..it..its..to..too..sca..ry"I say while sobbing."Sooyoung ! Did you ride this ?!"Yoona shouted at Sooyoung.

"Neh,we ride this.Wae ?"Sooyoung asked."Why you don't tell me !! Its more fun than that rollercoster."Yoona said while pouting.

"Neh,we'll ride this together if we come here again.Ok ?"Sooyoung said to Yoona."Really ?! Kamsahamnida !!"Yoona said as she hug Sooyoung.

"Yeobo,let's go to eat."Leeteuk said to Taeyeon."Bwo ?!! Yeobo ?!!"I shouted with a disbelief face.

"Neh,Leeteuk oppa is officially my namja-chingu."Taeyeon said while blushing."Waa..chukae !!"I said while smiling.

"Gomawo Yul."Taeyeon said."Cheon."I said giving Taeyeon my eyesmile.

"Yuri-shii,are you okay ?"Donghae said to me."Donghae-shii,don't be so formal & yeah,i'm okay."I said to Donghae.

"Yah !! You been formal too !"Donghae said."Then,what should I call you ? You can call me Yul or Yuri."I said.

"Call me ..Oppa."Donghae said."Bwo ?!! Oppa ?! We don't have any special relationship like Taeyeon unnie."I said.

"Only who have special relationship is allowed to be called Oppa ?"Donghae asked me."Aniyo.."I said.

"Then,just call me Oppa."Donghae said."Neh.."I said blushing.

"Wae i'm blushing ?!! Don't say that i'm inlove with this guy ! Donghae,why you be so nice.You make me liking you."I thought as I looked at Donghae who is smiling.

 

So !! what YoonHyo mean by "new couple" ? hmm.. & Did Yuri also like Donghae ?! Chukae TaeTeuk becoming a cute couple !.

Curious ?! Comment and subscribe. !! This will be reveal on Part 5 on chaps.11

-SuperSoShi19