Nothing could get between us

Rival or Lover?

Donghae POV

I wake up.My head hurt really bad,I look around trying to remember what happend.I remember that Yuri was running away,and then I remember 2pm got her,and how did I end up in the hospital.I look around trying to find my members,and Yuri!What happend to Yuri.I out of bed,instead I fell down.I try to stand up but fail,why is my head hurting so much.The door open,Leeteuk came in.

Leeteuk:What are you doing on the floor bro?

Me:Is Yuri okay?

Leeteuk:She's dead.(frown)

Me:What?You kidding,right?

Leeteuk:No,I'm not kidding.

A tear roll down my cheek.She can't be,Snsd must be sad.Is it all my fault?Leeteuk start laughing like crazy.I look at him.

Me:Why are you laughing when Yuri is dead?

Leeteuk:Do you really think I'm telling the truth?If I laugh while Yuri is dead,her members is gonna hunt me down.(uinue laughing)

I grab my shoes and throw it at him.He stop laughing and look at me in anger.

Me:That's what you get for making me scare to death.

Leeteuk:You wanna see Yuri so bad?

I nodded.

Leeteuk:I'll help you go to her.

He start pulling my leg.

Me:MY HEAD HURT REALLY BAD HYUNG!!!!!!!

He stop,I rub my head.He walk over to me.

Leeteuk:Sorry,forgot you got hit on the head.

He carry me on his back.I keep on pulling his hairs making him yell in anger.He stop,he walk over to Yuri bed and set me down.

Yuri:Are you okay oppa?

I nodded.She smile at me.

Me:I'm glad you're okay.Hyung said you're dead making me worry to death.

Taeyeon walk over to Leeteuk.

Taeyeon:I see you want Yuri to die soon,huh?

Leeteuk keep on shooking his head,while looking at Taeyeon in fear.She laugh at his expression,making him confuse.She kiss his cheek and walk over to Tiffany.

Ryewook:GUY!GUY!THE CAFETERIA HAVE CHERRY AND APPLE PIES.FRIED CHICKEN!!AND MANY MORE FAST FOODS!!!(They all rush off after Ryewook)

A voice scream "DON'T TAKE ALL MY FOODS."We are guessing that's Sooyoung.

Me:You know when you run off about Eun So,you cost me to be really worry.You know I only love you and only you,so don't worry about me likin other girls.Cause you are the only girl for me,and nothing could get between us.

She lean in to my chest and I hug her tight.

 

It's the first times I write in this fanfic.Sorry for this boring chapter.

- Crazybanana