Vacation or Tragedy ? [Part 1]

Rival or Lover?

Yuri's POV

"Ms.Yuri,please wake up.You need to go to school or you'll be late."Victoria said while shaking my body."Ok,i'm awake."I said."Good then,i'll be down first Ms.Yuri."Victoria said giving me a warm smile.

"How many time I told you to call me Yul or just Yuri ? and i'll call you unnie."I said to Victoria that make her stop.

"250 time."Victoria answer me."Woah ! You really count it ?" I said with a shocked face."Yes Yul."She said with a grin on her face.I quickly got up from my bed and run to hug her.

"Lastly,you call me Yul, unnie.Thanks and you made my day today.I can see that Victoria really shocked of my action."Mianhae unnie."I said.

"Its okay Yul,you better get ready right now.Taeyeon is downstair waiting for you to go school together."She said giving me a angelic smile."Thanks a lot unnie !"I shouted.

After I get my J.Estina bagpack,I running downstairs to see Taeyeon is eating her breakfast at my house."Yuri-ahh !! Come here !."Taeyeon shouted after seeing me.

"Wae ? what time is it ?"I asked Taeyeon."Its only 7.00 A.M,our school start 7.30 A.M right ?"Taeyeon answer.

"Yeah .."I said."Hey ! you remember yesterday incident ?"Taeyeon asked."Of course i'll remember,Donghae is going to hit my face !"I said while looking at Taeyeon with a disbelief face.

"I think they'hv plan on us." Taeyeon said."I think so since Leeteuk,the leader of Super Junior is the one that save me !"I said while putting strawberry jam on my bread.

Suddenly,Victoria come with two glass of milk in the tray.She then put the milk on the desk.

"Thank you Victoria."Taeyeon said with a warm smile."Taengoo,just call her Unnie."I said as I giving Taeyeon and Victoria a sweet smile.

"Ok then."Taeyeon said."You both,better hurry up,now its already 7:25 A.M."Victoria unnie said to me and Taeyeon.

I look at Taeyeon face and Taeyeon look at my face."We're gonna be late !!."We both said.Victoria unnie just shook her head."Faster then !."Victoria unnie shouted.

"Come on Taengoo !,thanks unnie ! saranghae !!" I shouted as I run to my parent's limo."Thanks unnie ! i'll take care of Yul !"Taeyeon then shouted.

SM Entertainment Seoul High School

Taeyeon and I reach school just in time.We running as fast as we can to our class since the bell have been ring.After we reach our class,we find our place and we could see that rest on SNSD is gossiping,laughing and talking to each other.

We lucky that teacher still not come in our class.We make our way to our place.We panting to catch an oxygen.

"Why with both of you unnie ?"Yoona asked with concern."We..fine..than..ks .. Yoong."I answer as I saw Taeyeon look like gonna faint."Sit,here drink this."Tiffany said as she give Taeyeon a bottle of water.

"Yul,you drink this."Jessica said and she give me a bottle of 100 plus."Thanks a lot Sica-ahh."I thanks Jessica."Your welcome Yul."Jessica said and giving me a warm smile that rarely Jessica give to us and I smile back.

"Where those Super Junior boys ?"Taeyeon asked."There."Sunny said as she pointing to a group of boys who is flirting a group of girl."Eww .."Taeyeon and I said.And all of us laughing.

We then start our talking while wait teacher come.

Super Junior's POV

"Hey ! what ur name ?"Donghae asked at 1 of those girls."Who ?! me ?"the girl asked."Yeah,you."Donghae answer.

"My name is Sunye."Sunye said and giving Donghae a warm smile.

"Ok."Donghae said and reply Sunye's smile with a smile that can make all of girls faint but of course not the SNSD.

"Hey hyung ! I think Sunye is quite pretty but still shes not my ideal type."Donghae said to Leeteuk."Yea..all of girl you meet,you'll say like that .. "beautiful but not my ideal type .. blablabla.."Leeteuk imitated Donghae while laughing.

"Yah ! hyung !"Donghae shouted as he pretend to push Leeteuk."Ok,ok.I'm just kidding."Leeteuk said."Yeah,whatever !"Donghae said.

Author's POV

After a few minutes,Mr.Kim come in their class.All of them got back to their place except Super Junior."Good morning class."Mr.Kim said and give his student a smile.

"Yah ! you 10,why are you there ? didn't your place there ?"Mr.Kim said and pointing the empty place behind SNSD."Yes,sir."Super Junior said.

"Ok student ! I have a happy new for you guys.Principal say that our class is the 1 that gonna be on vacation to Jeju Island for one week !"Mr.Kim said to his student with a grin.

The class now is full of cheer that can be heard by Principal from the office.

"Its like Mr.Kim already tell them about the vacation."Principal Lee said while shook his head and smile."Ok ! silent please !"Mr.Kim shouted and the student obey it."Great."Mr.Kim with a smile.

"All of you need to ask ur parents first ok ?We going next week."Mr.Kim said.He then started their lesson.

SNSD's POV

Yuri turn to her member to ask if they want to go and also have a sleepover at her house."Yes and sure !"Rest of SNSD member said to Yuri.

"Wow guys ! you're the best.Thanks."Yuri said and give them a angelic smile."Aww..ur welcome Yul."SNSD answer.

"So,since today is friday,you guys want to clubbing ?"Tiffany asked.

"Of course Fany-ahh ! SNSD answer and give Tiffany a sweet smile.SNSD then made a group hug.

"Be happy and enjoy your life as you can SNSD .."someone say that can't be heard by SNSD.

 

So !! Did you guys like it ?! Please subscribe and comment please ..Thanks for reading it anyway ! I'll be updting the Part 2 now ! & curious about the someone ? Just wait for part 2 ok ^^ Thanks for reading !! Picture above is Yuri's bedroom.

P/S : Victoria is Yuri's maid but Yuri treat Victoria as older sister & Yuri's parent treat Victoria as their daughter.Sorry for Fx fans.

-SuperSoShi