Welcome Super Junior !

Rival or Lover?

Taeyeon's POV

Today is the 2nd day I go to school. I really can't wait to meet those Super Junior.Yuri pick me & then go to pick Tiffany.The other 6 girls go to school by themselves.On our way to go to school,Tiffany keep talking about the Super Junior boy with Yuri.

I keep quiet because I feel curious about the Super Junior.Suddenly Yuri asked me "Taengoo-ahh,why u so quiet ? Is nothing wrong ? U sick or something ?." Ijust said "I'm okay Yul,i'm just curious about the Super Junior."Yuri make a "O" shape mouth.

Tiffany then said "TaeTae,don't worry..I already make a plan to those Super Junior." Yuri & I said "what plan Fany-ah ?"Tiffany said "Just wait and see .." 

We already reach our school,the other girl already reach and wait for us.We then go to our class and sit on our place.Yuri asked "so what your plan Fany ?." "What plan ?!." YoonSun,SooSica & HyoSeo said suddenly. Fany then give us a smirk and say "A Welcome Plan."

"Wow..never think that our Fany will be this evil .." Sooyoung said. Tiffany just give Sooyoung a death glared."Sooyoung opinion just same as mine.. I never thought that my Fany is this evil."I thought. We then started discuss about the "Welcome Plan".We done discussing about the plan and give a smirk to each other.

After a few minutes,teachers come to our class with 10 boys following him. He then introduced himself. "Hey my fellow student,I'm Mr.Kim. I'll be your class teacher & also Mathematic teacher."Mr.Kim said and give us a smile. He then introduced the 10 boys behind him.

"Student,this is a new transfer students to our school.Please take care of them.Boys,you may introduced yourself."The first boy said, "Annyeong,my name is Park Jungsu but just call me Leeteuk."Then the other 9 boys introduced themselved.Lastly, the boy who is name Leeteuk said "We are Super Junior !."And then they bowed."You may sit there."Mr.Kim said.The boys then made their way to empty chair behind us.They then arranged to 5 place.

The Order :

Leeteuk  Donghae  Eunhyuk  Heechul   Kyuhyun

Yesung  Siwon  Shindong  Sungmin Ryeowook

 

"They're quite cute."Sunny whispered to me.I giving her a death glare."How can she think that those Super Junior is cute !" I thought."Annyeonghaseyo,we are Super Junior imnida."Super Junior said to us with a smile on ther face."Yeah,we know & we are So Nyuh Shi Dae imnida,we are Queenka in this school." We reply to the Super Junior and they just nodded.We then started our learning.

Recess Time :

All 9 of us made our way to Cafeteria with Super Junior following us.Yeah .. we offering the Super Junior to go Cafeteria with us for doing our "Welcome Plan."We then sit at our special place like normal.We tell Super Junior to sit an empty place behind us and they sit there.Yoona & Yuri go to pick food.While they're walking, Yuri accidently spill her drink on Donghae's clothes.

"Damn !! Hyung ! Help me !" Donghae shouted while the other Super Junior were shocked.Yuri said sorry and quickly running at us."Wanna go to toilet ? We can show you where it is."I said with a smile,its a fake smile actually."Really ? thanks a lot " Leeteuk said with a smile.

"Yeah,let's go,we hv finish eating."I said. We then bring them to the old school store.After all of them getting in,we locked the door."Mission completed."We said and then smirk.We could hear them asking for help.We just laughing and said "This just the beginning."

In Class :

Science teacher,Mrs.Park come in our class.She then asked "where the new transfer student named Super Junior ?" "They doesn't feel well."Yuri said with a smile."Oo,ok then."Mrs.Park said and smiled at us.We started our learning.

After School :

We then go to the old school store.We didn't hear anything & the door still locked.We feel scared if Super Junior is faint or something that we don't want.

"Someone in there ?" I asked. "Yah !! open the door !! we wnat to go home !!!! I'll kill you if I'm out of this room !!." We heard them shouted. We then unlocked the door & running to school gate. We can see that Super Junior is out of the store from the gate.We then waving and giving them a smirk.We then went home while laughing."We'll bully them more.they'hv threaten our popularity."Jessica said.

 

So.. how was it ?! Do you like it ? Please subscribe and comment ok ?! I'm sorry if its boring.. Enjoy !!

-SuperSoShi19