Vacation or Tragedy [Part 5]

Rival or Lover?

Yuri's POV

After we enjoy at the theme park all of us fell tired.Playing,eating and more.But I noticed someone that doesn't fell tired,it is Donghae.

"Hey,you don't feel tired ?I asked Donghae."A little but I need take of you guys including my member."Donghae said.

"You don't that evil exactly."I said as I giving Donghae a smiled."Jeongmal ? kamsahmnida."Donghae said.

"Guys !! Its up to you guys now,where you want to sit or with who.I'm too tired."Taeyeon said."Neh Taengoo.."I said.

"So,wanna sit with me on front place ?"Donghae asked me."Sure."I said while looked at him.

In Car :

"Hey,all of our members is sleeping peacefully.You didn't feel sleepy ?"Donghae asked."Aniyo.."I said while yawning.

"Yul,just sleep ok ? I'll wake you up when we reach."Donghae said."Neh,gomawo."I said.

I then lean my head against the car window and I fell a deep sleep."You always look beautiful in whatever that you do Yuri-ahh."Donghae thought.

Donghae's POV

Only me that still wake right now.Its about 2 kilometres for reaching Yuri's house.I then looked at Yuri who is sleeping with her head lean against the car window.

Its like that she doesn't feel comfortable.I lift up her head from the car window and make she lean on my shoulder.

"There."I said.

After awhile.we then reach Yuri's house but they still sleeping.I then started to wake Leeteuk.

"Eeteuk hyung,wake up.We already reach Yuri's house."I said."Oh ! Ne,i'll wake Taeyeon first and you wake the others ok ?"Leeteuk said.

"Neh hyung."I reply.I still don't wake up Yuri."Super Junior members !!! wake up now !!"I shouted that make apart of my members awake.

"SUPER JUNIOR MEMBERS !! WAKE UP NOW !!!"I shouted with more louder."Neh ! Neh ! We're awake."They reply.

And then I heard "SNSD members !! wake up please !!" Taeyeon shouted that make Seohyun,Hyoyeon,Yoona,Tiffany & Sunny wake up.

3 of SNSD members is still sleeping and it is Yuri,Jessica & Sooyoung."Jessica ! cucumber !"Sunny shouted.

"Where ?! Where it is Sunny ?!"Jessica shouted."Go in now."Taeyeon said."Neh .."Jessica said.

"Jessica is hating cucumber,hmm.."Heechul said while smirking."Don't ever mess with our Sica or you'll died."Yoona said.

"Its left Sooyoung and Yuri.How to wake Sooyoung ?"Taeyeon said."Its easy unnie.Sooyoung unnie ! Dinner time !"Seohyun shouted.

"I'm awake ! So,wheres the dinner ?"Sooyoung asked that make all of us laugh hard."It in house.Go in"Taeyeon said.

"Really ?! Ne Taengoo !!" Sooyoung shouted."Now,Yuri."Taeyeon said.

"I'll wake Yuri.You guys can go in first."I volunteered myself."Jeongmal ? Don't do anything to our Yuri."Taeyeon warn me.

"Don't worry yeobo.Donghae is not evil.He now what he doing."Leeteuk convince Taeyeon."Neh oppa."Taeyeon said.

"We'll go in first ok Hae ?"Leeteuk said to me."Neh,hyung."I said.

Leeteuk and Taeyeon then go in Yuri's house.Its now left me and Yuri outside."Yuri-ahh..wake up.We already reach your house.

Yuri didn't move a little."Its like shes to tired."I thought. 

I then lift Yuri up and carry her with a bridal style.I bring her out from the limo and go in her house.

"Guys ! Yuri looks really tired.I'll put her in her room ok ?"I said to our members."Ok."They said.

I then walked to Yuri's bedroom and see that Yuri's bedroom quite big and beautiful."So,she liked violet and purple."I thought.

I put her on the bed and covered her with blanket.I then go downstairs to join the others.

"So,Hyoyeon and Yoona.What do you guys mean by new couple this afternoon ?"Taeyeon asked.

Hyoyeon and Yoona just silent."Yah ! do you guys think that I forgot ?Answer me.."Taeyeon said.

"We also have boyfriends."YoonHyo said together."Who it is ?"Taeyeon asked."Mine is Eunhyuk oppa."Hyoyeon said.

"Eun..Eunhyuk ?!"Taeyeon asked."Neh.."Hyoyeon asnwer."How about you Yoong ?"Taeyeon asked.

"Yesung oppa."Yoona said."Why you don't tell us ?"Taeyeon said."We think you might be angry."YoonHyo answer.

"I'm not angry with you guys.I happy for you guys."Taeyeon said as she smiling."Your the best leader ever !" YoonHyo said as them run to hug Taeyeon.

"We know have 3 official couple."Taeyeon said."TaeTae,exactly its 6."Tiffany said.

"Bwo ?! 6 !? Who are they ?!"Taeyeon asked with a shocked face."Its me,Fany & Sun."Jessica said.

"Wow !! with who ?!"Taeyeon asked."Sungmin with me,Sica with Heechul & Fany with Siwon."Sunny said.

"Y..Yeah .."Siwon,Sungmin & Heechul said stuttered."Jeongmal mianhae."Tiffany said.

"Its okay guys.As long as you happy.I'll also be happy."Taeyeon said smiling."Gomawo !"JeTiSun shouted.

"So..only 3 members is not have any partner right ?"Hyoyeon said."I can't believe that Heechul oppa can stole our Ice Princess hearts."Yoona said.

"So far,who can stole my Sica hearts ?"Heechul asked."Yuri."Rest of SNSD answer it together."Really Sica ?!"Heechul asked.

"Neh.."Jessica answer while smiling."Hey guys ! I have Ryeowook !! He stole my heart with his delicious food."Sooyoung shouted from the kitchen.

"Chukae then !"We shouted and laughing."Guys,i'm just cooking her a food ok..but she quite cute while eating."Ryeowook said.

"Guys !! Did you done pack your thing for tomorrow ?!"Yuri shouted from upstairs.We then look at each other then run upstairs for pack our thing and go to sleep.

 

So ? Like it ? Love it ? Hate it ? Comment and subscribe ok ? Thanks for reading.I hope you guys like it ! Thanks for who commenting & subscribing ! ^^ I love you !! saranghae !! <3

-SuperSoShi19