SoShi Bond

Rival or Lover?

 

Yuri's POV
 
Its already recess time and I see Eun So go out from the room with some of her new friends.Then,someone called me.None other than,Lee Donghae.
 
Donghae : Yul ! Let's go ! What chu doing there ? 
Me : Oh ! Wait a minute ! I'm done ! Let's go *smile*
Donghae : Gwenchana Yul ?
Me : Neh,would you mind singing your part from Sorry Sorry ?
Donghae : I won't singing Sorry Sorry for you,i'll singing other song *grin*
Me : What song ?
Donghae : Its the song I write my ownself.Its call " Y "
Me : I think is a heartbroking song write ? I have write one too call " Mistake "
Donghae : Jeongmal ? I never thought you is great in writing song.
Me : Hey ! Its Kwon Yuri *proud tone*
Donghae : Okay,I lost.*pouting*
Me : You better stop pouting or i'll kiss you.
Donghae : I choose you kissing me.*still pouting*
 
Aigoo ! Wae this guy so cute ? I thought.
I then give Donghae a fast peck on the lips.
 
Me : There *blushing*
Donghae : My turn *smirk*
Me : B-bwoya ?!
 
Donghae place my hand on his neck and his hand on my waist.
 
Me : Oppa-
Donghae : Shh..its my turn babe.
 
I closed my eyes slowly and Donghae kiss me passionately on the lips.
 
Why I feel like i'm being lifted ? I thought.
 
I open my eyes and found Donghae lifted me up bridal-style but his lips still connect to mine.
 
I said between the kiss.
 
Me : Oppa..why you lift me up ?
Donghae : Although we have this skinship,we still need to eat,right ?
Me : Right but the student is looking at us !
Donghae : Let them..all I know is you and I.
Yoona : *fake cough* sorry for interupting you both but..FIND A ROOM !!
Me : Oppa ! Put me down ! Yoona is here !
Donghae : Ok... *frustrating pout*
 
Donghae then put me down.
 
Yoona : Good couple.*smile*
Me : Uhmm..guys..I wanna tell you something..
Yoona : Who ?! Why ?! When ?!
Me : Yoona ! You is obvious you know &  better talk at the cafeteria.
Yoona : Whatever,oh ! great idea.
 
We three walk to the cafeteria together since the others already there.We pick our food and sit on our usually place.
 
Yoona : Tell me what it is.
Me : Its about...Eun Seo..
ALL : Whats with her ?! *curious face*
Sooyoung : I know it ! 
Me : Soo ! I didn't even start to tell the story and you like " Yeah ! I know it ! " (imitating Sooyoung)
Sooyoung : Sorry..*continue eating*
Me : You guys know that Eun Seo go with me to toilet right ?
ALL : *nodded*
Me : She tell me that she like Donghae oppa and want me too not be closed with him.
Donghae : *spit out his coke* what ?! she tell that ?!
Me : Yes ! Its weird ! really weird..
 
Donghae stand up from his place wanna go to Eun Seo's place but I stop him.
I mouth "Please,don't do it" and he nodded in angreement.
 
Tiffany : Thats the reason why you looked pale in the class ?!
Me : *nodded*
SNSD : Thats not the Yuri we know this far !
Taeyeon : Thats not the Yuri I know.This is not our Black Pearl.Our Yuri is tough and NEVER ever give up.
Hyoyeon : You don't fight with her back ?
Me : I fight with her..but I not confidence,what if she really stole Donghae oppa from me ? how much heartbreaking I need to get through just to find happiness ?! 
 
I shouted then run out from the cafeteria..crying.
 
Yoona's POV
 
This really not the Yuri I know.Is she being possesed ? We say that this not the Yuri we know and more.
 
Hyoyeon unnie asked her if she fight or argued back with Eun Seo and she answer :
 
Yuri : I fight with her..but I not have any confidence,what if she really stole Donghae oppa from me ? how much heartbreaking I need to get through just to find happiness ?! 
 
Yuri unnie said that and run out of cafeteria crying.
 
Jessica : This is not the real Yuri ! Yuri will never be like this ! She is the toughest among us but why she crying ?
Taeyeon : Let's follow her.I'm scared she will doing what she do when she know that Minho is cheating on her.
 
-Flashback- ( Nobody's POV )
 
Yuri run as fast as she could after seeing his boyfriend kissing another girl.Yuri didn't know that her members always following her.When she run,they run.For them one of them is really precious and no one can replace it.
 
Yuri run back to her mansion and up to her room.She locked the door from inside.She throw all things in the room made the room really messed up.
 
Yuri then find a knife.Yuri think she should be dead instead of the heartbreaking.Her members is knocking the door.Yoona then run to Victoria and asked for the spare key.
Yoona bring the key upstairs and open the door to find Yuri holding a knife.
 
Taeyeon : YURI ! PUT DOWN THE KNIFE NOW !
Yuri : I can't Taeng.I'm willing to die then get through this heartbreaking.
Sunny : Yul ! We are here for you.When you cry,we willing to lend our shoulders for you but please don't make a stupid decision !
Yuri : This is the right decision.Whatever we do,we still can't change the fact the my heart is broking.My heart is gone.Its break into pieces.
 
Yoona and Sooyoung then run to Yuri and snatch the knife from Yuri's hand. (just imagine they hard to snatch the knife but success lastly)
 
Yuri : Yoona ! Give it back to me right now !
Yoona : I won't and never will !
Yuri : Yoona !! *squat down*
Yoona : Do you forget about YoonYul ? YoonYul,the troublemaker.When we together,problem will always be there.Do you forget about YulSic ? The royal couple that will be together everywhere & so much skinship ?! SunRi,SeoRi,SooRi,HyoRi,YulTi & last but no least ..
Taeyeon : TaeRi couple.The byuntae couple.People seem us not close to each other but we the closest member ever...
 
While Yoona said that all the members is tearing up especially Yoona & Taeyeon.They really closed to Yuri but never thought this side of Yuri,the most easy to give up Yuri.
 
Taeyeon run to Yuri and hug her tight.She try to calm Yuri.She didn't want her members be like this.It show like she is useless leader.
 
Yuri : Mianhae guys,I'm really sorry.Please forgive me..
SNSD : Theres no to forgive Yul.When you're happy,we're happy because we are..
Yuri : one big family.
 
-End Of Flashback-
 
SNSD & Super Junior run to everywhere to find Yuri but its useless.She's not there.
This make Super Junior and SNSD getting more worried but SNSD the most.
 
Taeyeon : God,please save Yuri..I beg you *teary eyes*
Leeteuk go to Taeyeon and comforting her.
Leeteuk : Taeng,its okay..all gonna be alright.
Taeyeon : You don't know Yuri oppa,you don't know her *crying tone*
 
Yoona : YURI-AHH !! WHERE ARE YOU ?!! *shouting loudly with teary eyes*
 
 
So ! here the problem & chapter 24 ! What Yuri gonna do ? & where is Yuri ?! Stay tuned for the next chapters ^^
Comment & Subscribe

-SuperSoShi19