Vacation or Tragedy (Part 11)

Rival or Lover?

“I love you.”

“I’m not.”

“YAH!” Donghae hit Yuri head. “How could you talk something hurt like that?”

“Is that hurt?”

Donghae nodded, answered Yuri question. Yuri makes a wide smile and punch Donghae’s stomach. “Aww! It’s more hurt!”

Yuri started to run when Donghae follow her. “Omo. This love birds.” Said Taeyeon while she opened the door.

“You must watch yourself! Just go to your lovely yeobo! Don’t disturb us!”Donghae shout, countinue for chased Yuri. “YA! YURI-AH! If you don’t stop running, I will ignore you for two days.”

Yuri sticks her tongue out and shouted, “JUST TRY!” And, she continue to run while Donghae just shook his head.

 

###

 

Donghae looked to his watch. Why two days become so long for him? Why he must make that promise with Yuri. Now, he feel regret it because he really miss Yuri so much. “Mmm… What are you cooking, girls?”ask Donghae looked at Yuri, Taeyeon, and Hyoyeon.

“You can just take a look and don’t ask us, right? It’s really annoying, actually.” Said Hyoyeon make Yuri and Taeyeon giggle.

Donghae turn his head and talk to Hyoyeon, “I think with me or not, your food will make everybody feel annoying.”

“YA! I said about you, Idiot!”

Dongha walk to gather around with Super Junior. “Are you and Donghae fight?”

“What happen with the weird question?”Yuri shouted with annoyed voice. “Of course I don’t have a problem or fighting with him.”

“But, why your act with Donghae not like a lovers?”

“Do you think I’m you guys, who like flirting with your boyfriend?”

“Watch your mouth!”Taeyeon said as she hit Yuri’s head with spoon. “We’re new. So, that is just ordinary thing.”

Yuri rolled her eyes because she doesn’t think Taeyeon reason not good enough to proof them. “Don’t pretending like you and him not show off.”

“I’M NOT!”

Hyoyeon cut Taeyeon off, “Why Yuri? You can tell me.”

Yuri sigh and tell the whole story, “Childish.” Is one comment from Taeyeon. While, Hyoyeon looked at her with disbelief expression. “It’s going to be a long day for our Kwon Yuri because she can’t talk with her boyfriend.”

“I’m not that cheesy, by the way.”

 

###

 

“Are you going to stop this silly game?”ask Yesung to Donghae because he know anything happen between him and Yuri. “This is really annoying see you two act like stranger person.”

“just don’t look, okay?”

“Come-on, Donghae! This is just a simple matter. How can you be so serious like this? I guess SNSD will ask to Yuri, the way she act to you.”

Donghae nodded. “I know.” He said as close his eyes. “But, promise is still promise. I can’t just give up to a girls like Yuri.”

“I ask you.”said Eunhyuk follow their conversation. “Do you miss her?”

“Actually… yes.”

“GOTCHA! So, just apologize to her and hugged her tightly.”

“… and, end with a passionately kiss between you guys.”

“YAA!”Donghae screamed as he threw the book in front of him to Yesung and Eunhyuk.

 

###

 

“Yuri-ah.”

“Mmm…”

“I’m sorry.”

“Mmm…”

“HEI!”Donghae hold her hand and make her looked at Donghae with question look. “Do you hear what I said?” Yuri nodded her head. “Good then, I want all if our silly act stop. Okay? I just being tired with this silly thing.”

Yuri pout as she said, “So, I beat your charm, Am I right?”

“YAH! No one will beat my charm.”

“Okay. Okay. Let’s pretending like there is nothing happen yesterday. I’m the one who in fault for make you like this.”

“No. It’s me.”

“ME.”

“Like I said, It’s me.”

“This is me!”

“You.”

“Why you just give up easily?”ask Yuri as she raised her eyebrow. “Am I too great or You just a…” But, before Yuri finish her sentence, her phone ringing.

“Who is this?”

“My mother.”She whispered to Donghae. Donghae eyes getting bigger as he heard that name. “What happen to your face. Why you suddenly get scared?”

“Is she nice?”

“Of course!” Smiled Yuri proudly.

:D