Vacation or Tragedy ? [Part 7]

Rival or Lover?

 

Yuri’s POV

After  a while.We already reach the Jeju Island.”Student,you may go to your own cabin now.”Mr.Kim said.

“SNSD and Super Junior,your cabin is more big than other and your room is next to others.”Mr.Kim said to us.

“Our cabin is next to Super Junior !! It’ll be safe for us.”Tiffany said.”And ! JYP Seoul High School also here for vacation.”Mr.Kim said.

After I heard Mr.Kim said that JYP Seoul High School also here.I remember Taecyeon.I feel afraid.

“Taengoo,I’m scared.”I said to Taeyeon. “Of what ?”Taeyeon asked.

“Taecyeon.”I said.”Bwo ?! You mean that Taecyeon is one of student at JYP Seoul High School ?!”Taeyeon asked.

I nodded.”Its okay Yuri-ahh,we always with you,we’ll take care of you.”Taeyeon said.

“Gomawo Taengoo..”I said while hugging her.”Your welcome.”Taeyeon reply.

Taeyeon then called all of our members and Super Junior members.

“Guys,I’hv a bad news.”Taeyeon said.”What it is ?”Jessica asked.

“Taecyeon and 2PM is here.”Taeyeon said.”How ?!”Yoona asked as she looked at me.

“He study at JYP Seoul High School.”I said.”Now,we need to be careful and take care each other especially Yuri.”Taeyeon said.

“Neh !”They shouted.”You guys doesn’t want go in cabin ?”Mr.Kim asked.

“We’re on our way sir.”Yesung said.”Good,go in your cabin now.”Mr.Kim said.

“Yes,sir.”All of us say together.We then made our way to our own cabin.

I open the door and see that 3 bed with king-size look beautiful and tidy.

”The cabin is luxurious and tidy ! I love it !”Yoona said.”Me too !! Its beautiful.”I said.

“You guys ! sort your items,clothes and more quickly ! We need to eat this evening.”Taeyeon commanded.

“Neh !”We shouted.”So,who wanna sleep with me ?”I asked.

“Unnie !! can I ?”Yoona asked me.”Me too !”Seohyun shouted.

“Ok ! Both of you sleep with me.”I said while smiling.”Yay !! We sleep with Yuri unnie !”YoonHyun shouted excitedly.

“Who wanna sleep with me ?”Sooyoung asked.”Hyoyeon and I.”Sunny said.

“Yeah !! I’ll give you my food tonight !”Sooyoung said.”Neh !”HyoSun shouted.

“Ok ! Now,left me,Tiffany & Jessica.Ooo..the 3 main vocalists.”Taeyeon said.

“Yeah ! I’ll sleep with my TaeTae this week !”Tiffany said with her famous eyesmile.

“Aish..anyway,done arranged your things ?”Taeyeon asked.

“Bed YoonYulSeo done !”Yoona shouted.

”Bed SooHyoSun already done !”Hyoyeon shouted.

“Bed TaeNySica also done !”Jessica shouted.

“Great ! Let’s go out now ! Super Junior already wait for us.”Taeyeon said.

We then got out of our cabin and see that Super Junior is waiting for us.

Taeyeon then run to her Teukie oppa.Jessica with Heechul oppa.Sunny with her aegyo king Sungmin oppa.

Tiffany run to her Siwon.Hyoyeon,Eunhyuk.Sooyoung her chef or cooker Ryeowook.And last but not least Im Yoona with Yesung oppa.

Its left me and Seohyun doesn’t have a partner.”Looks like we are couple tonight Seohyun-ahh.”I said to Seohyun.

“Maybe unnie but Kyuhyun oppa said that I’ll be with him.”Seohyun said.”Bwo ?! Now I’m alone.”I said and sigh.

“Unnie,mianhae.I’ll stay with you if you want.”Seohyun said.”Its okay Seohyun,I’ll stay with your unnie.”Donghae said as he smiled at Seohyun.

“Gomawo oppa.”Seohyun said reply his smiled.”Cheon.”Donghae said.

Then Seohyun go to Kyuhyun that had waited her.”Why you say that you’ll stay with me ?”I asked Donghae.

“Because I’m also alone tonight.”Donghae said.”You don’t have girlfriend ?” I asked.

“Nope,I don’t have.”He answer.”Ooo..”I reply.

”Wanna some marshmallow ?” Donghae asked me.”Sure.”I said.

“Here.”Donghae said as he handed me a marshmallow.”Thanks.”I said.

“Your welcome Yul.”Donghae said.”Ok student ! what you guys wanna do tonight ?” Mr.Kim asked.

“Ghost story ?”Leeteuk suggest.”Yah !! I’m ghost hating !”Yoona said.

“Why you suggest ghost story ? Some of my member is afraid you know !”Taeyeon scolded Leeteuk.

“Mianhae,I don’t know but they have their own partners right.It’ll be fine.”Leeteuk defend.

“Yah ! I don’t care !”Taeyeon said as she slap Leeteuk arm.”Ok,ok.i’ll suggest other.”Leeteuk said.

“Sir..-“Leeteuk words was cut off by Mr.Kim.”Ok ! We’ll do Ghost story.”Mr.Kim said.

“Damn !I’m sorry Tae.”Leeteuk said.”Urgh,its okay.I’ll talk to him.”Taeyeon said.

“Sir,can we do anything else like dancing or singing ?”Taeyeon asked.”We’ll do it later Taeyeon.”Mr.Kim reply.

“Aigoo,unnie..i’m scared.”Yoona said to Taeyeon.”Sir,my member is scared.”Taeyeon said again.

“Ok,pick your partner then.”Mr.Kim said.”Neh !!”The student reply.

Donghae’s POV

“You want to be my partner ?”I asked Yuri.”But my members..”Yuri said.

“They have their own partner right ?”          I said.”Yeah..”Yuri said.

“So,you want to be –-“My words was cut off by someone.”Donghae oppa..can you be my partner ?”Sunye asked me.

“Who is she ?”Yuri asked as she looked at Sunye.”Her name is Sunye.Shes our classmates.”I said.

“Bwo ? Since when ? I never see her..”Yuri asked.”What ? Yuri didn’t know Sunye ? How can..”I thought.

“But—“2nd times my words cut off by Sunye.”Oppa,come on.Be my partner.”Sunye said as she pull me away from Yuri.

“Yuri-ahh !!”I shouted Yuri’s name.”Its okay Donghae,you may go with Sunye.”Yuri said to me while smiling but I can feel that her smiled is fake this time.

I then follow Sunye to her place.Theres 4 more girls there.”Is this your friends that you told me ?” I asked her.

“Yep,this is Sohee,Ye Eun,Yubin and Sun Mi.”Sunye said.

“Hi.I’m Sohee.”Sohee said to me.

“Annyeong,I’m Ye Eun but prefer Yenny.”Ye Eun said.

“I’m Yubin.”Yubin said.

“I’m Sun Mi but prefer Mimi.”Sun Mi said.

“We’re Wonder Girls or WG.”They said together.

“Okay ! We’ll start now ok ?”Mr.Kim said.

“Neh !” The student reply.I start to search where Yuri is and I found her alone without partner.

Then,the activity started.Mr.Kim then started tell the horror ghost story.

I’m not focus while it was started.I just stared at Yuri.I’m worrying her a lot right now.

I can see that Yuri feeling scared but she just stay tough while the other member already screaming.They’re lucky have a partner.

I see that Yuri’s face is pale now plus tonight its really cold and she didn’t wear any sweater.My worried grew bigger.

When I see that Yuri closed her eyes when her members screamed,I can’t stand it anymore.

I quickly run at her.”Donghae oppa !!”Sunye shouted my name.I just let it.

“Yuri-ahh !!”I said.”N..neh oppa..”Yuri said stuttered.

”Its really hurt me.Her lips is 100% dry ! She look too pale.”I thought.

“Yul,are you okay ?!”I asked with concern.”N..neh..i’m..o..okay”Yuri said.

“No ! your not okay ! Look at your face,its pale !”I said.”

I’m..ju.just..cold.”Yuri said.”Here,use my sweater !”I said as I wearing her my sweater.

“Go..ma.wo..op.pa.”She answer.”Feel more warm ?”I asked her and she just nodded.

Then,student screamed again made Yuri’s closed her eyes once more time.”Yul,are you scared ?”I asked.She shook her head.

“Here,you can borrow my shoulders.”I said as I tapped my right shoulder.

“Gomawo oppa.”She said.After a while,its already finish.Yuri now is sleeping on my shoulders.

Our members come to us.”Oh my gosh ! Yul look pale !”Tiffany said.

“Shes sleeping or fainting right now ?!”Taeyeon asked with concern.

“Shes sleeping.”I answer.”Thanks Donghae for taking care of our Yuri.”Jessica said.

“Your welcome.”I said.Taeyeon then try wake Yuri up.”Yuri-ahh..wake up please..”Taeyeon said calmly.

“N..neh ?”Yuri said.”There,come on.We need to go back to our cabin.”Yoona said.

“Neh..”Yuri said as she stand up.SNSD then made their way to their cabin same as us.

“You did a great—“Leeteuk words was cut off.”Oh my god ! Kwon Yuri !”Sunny shouted.

“Oppa !! Oppa !! Please help us,Yuri faint.”Tiffany shouted.

We then run to their place.”Oppa ! Please called Mr.Kim !”Yoona said.

Then,Yesung & Ryeowook run to find Mr.Kim.”Someone please bring Yuri in please.”Taeyeon said.

“Yeah,its cold out here.”Jessica said.I then lift Yuri up and bring her in SNSD’s cabin.I put Yuri on their bed.

Yul,if you always like this.I swear,I’ll might die.I’m worried about you.”
I thought.

Taeyeon then put her hand on Yuri’s forehead.

”Her temperature so high.Shes having a high fever.”Taeyeon said.

After a few minutes,Yesung and Ryeowook reach with Mr.Kim and a doctor.

We wait about 3-5 minutes for the doctor to check Yuri.

”Shes having a high fever.I’ll give you the medicines and make sure that she eat the medicines.”The doctor said as he handed Taeyeon the medicines.

“Thanks doctor.”Taeyeon said.”Ok,Super Junior.You may go to your cabin.”Mr.Kim said.

“Neh.”We answer.”SNSD,you’ll take care of Yuri ok ?”Mr.Kim asked.

“Sure,sir.”They answer.Then,we go back to out cabin and go to sleep.

 

How ? How ? How ? Did you guys love the Yulhae moments ? Did my reader love the cabin’s pairing ? YoonYulSeo –the triple twins. SooHyoSun – the triple dork. And last but not least TaeNySic – the triple vocalists.

-SuperSoShi19