New Student ??

Rival or Lover?

 

Author’s POV.

It’s a fresh beautiful morning  for the 9 Queenka of SM Entertainment Seoul High School. All of them are get ready for go to school after a long holiday.All of them feel excited to go school.One of them,Kwon Yuri is the richest among them will go to pick the other 8 girls. She pick their Kid Leader first namely Kim Taeyeon since Taeyeon live the nearest & Taeyeon is the closest to Yuri.Then she go pick the others using Yuri parent’s limo.

At SM Entertainment Seoul High School :

9 girls down from Yuri parent’s limo.All eye were on them since they’re the Queenka and the most popular in the school.Although they’re Queenka,they doesn’t like to be staring always.They wearing a pretty & expensive clothes is the first reason they been staring like they were a fallen angel from heaven.

Yuri's POV.

"Wow !! So long of holiday that I really miss this school !" Sunny said with her aegyo.

Jessica just glared at Sunny & Taeyeon just shook her head but I laughing. Sunny was right,we have been holiday for a long time make me really miss this school & also make me awkward.We then started to walk to principal room to get our schedule."I hope we're on same class !" Yoona said while smiling.

 

"Yoona very pretty while smiling." I thought. While we walking through the corridors,all eye were on us. I was feeling very awkward right now but .. Sunny was .. WAVING !!. Then,Taeyeon smacked her head that make she pouted.All of us laughing very hard.

After we get our schedule,we quickly check it.When we see that we on the same class,I feel relief while the YoonSun & JeTi is smiling then jumping like a 3 years old kid that get a lollipop.We then walk to our class and finding a empty chair and row it to 3 place.

The Order :-

 Taeyeon    Yuri   Tiffany

Sunny   Yoona   Jessica

Hyoyeon  Seohyun  Sooyoung

After that,we start our talking & gosip till we heard one of the student say to another student "You know,we have a new transfer student,They'll come here tomorrow & they're boy ! I think they must be handsome,cool & clever because they're Kingka on their old school." the student said.

We looked at each other and stand up.We make our way to the student for more information about those "Kingka".The student said while stuttered"we.. o..on..ly..kno..w..ab..o..ut..this..mor..ning..from..prin..cipal.."Suddenly,Taeyeon said "Ok & thank you for your information." We then sit to our placed back.We then started talk about those "Kingka" again..

Recess time :

We make our way to cafeteria and sit on our special place with 9 chair & say "SNSD's Place." Yeah.. we call ourself SNSD. We pick our food & started to eat but of course the one that have most food is Choi Sooyoung .. the shikshin.Jessica said "Sooyoung-ahh .. don't eat to much,u'll be fat u know ?." Then Sooyoung said "u know me really well Sica..how many food that I eat,i'll never be fat." Jessica & Taeyeon just shook their head and started eating their food.

While we were eating & talking to each other.We heard "the new transfer student is boy & have 10 member.They called themselved Super Junior." Another student said "Woa !! They' have a very cool name !" We finish our food and want to go to those student but Taeyeon said "no need,we just listen to them & wait for tomorrow.." & we just nodded since Taeyeon is the leader & know what we need to do.

 

How was it ?!! Did you like it ?! I hope u like it because i do what I can. I'm sorry if theres any grammar mistakes because I'm not so good in English >.<

What SNSD's plan on Super Junior ?! Comment & subscribe ok dear ?! I'll update the tomorrow story in new chapter.& Sorry for a short chapter !! Read my description to know why this a short chapter..

-SuperSoShi19