Bad Day for Black Pearl

Rival or Lover?

Yuri POV

This is gonna be great. I smile a bit a laugh hard in my room. God. I know this is actually very rude treat some new students like that. But.. who care? I love it. When I try to sleep, I heard my phone ring.

"Owh. ."I mumbled to my slef as I got up and took my phone.

"HELLO!"I said without looking at phone screen. "WHO ARE YOU?"

"Woah. Relax Yul. It's just me." That voice make me rolled my eyes and shouted again, "YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT NOW, TAEYEON?"

"Yeah, I know."Taeyeon said. "However, just shut up your mouth for a moment and use your ears to listen my whole story. Okay? This is will be important. Really important."

"What is it?"

"Super Junior decided to make a revenge to us."

"It's good."

"HEY! KWON YURI!"Taeyeon scream. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS MEAN?"

What?! She scream to me? should be, I was the one who cried because she was disturbing my sleep. In fact, I'm already planning to dream of a prince who later-

Taeyeon cause direct voice interrupted my reverie. "Hey! Kwon Yuri! Do you hear me?"

"Of course, Kim Taeyeon."

"Good. Now listen to me carefully, if Super Junior intend to revenge it means they will perform worse than we did to them."

I raised my eyebrows, surprised at Taeyeon saying, "Hello! To where you thought like that?"

"First, because they are men. Second, because they are kingka in their schools first." Taeyeon replied that make me laugh.

With still laughing, I said to Taeyeon, "Are not we also queenka? So, do not let ..." I held back what I said a while and immediately asked Taeyeon suspicious tone, "Are you scared?"

There was 'no' answers the doubt out of the mouth Taeyeon. Now, the greater the laughter. And, before I hung up, I said cheerfully as if nothing would happen the next day, "Good night! Sweet dreams, Taeyeon-ah!"

###

"Hey Kwon Yuri!"said a man voice behind me. I turned my face and see Lee Donghae who the one in Super Junior. He called me? Omo. Is that means Taeyeon is right? But, how. Oh. God. What should I do? Run? And, why Taeyeon must not go to school in this day? Why Tiffany will not go to our school together because her father drove her to school? Why this day?

I heard footsteps that I'm pretty sure if that's Lee Donghae's steps. "Hei. I called you!"

Yeah. I know. I'm not deaf, you know, I mumbled to my self as I walk to class very fast. "Yah! What happened to you?"Donghae shouted again and run followed me. "Are you going to regret what you and your friends have done to my member yesterday? Since, Me and my friends is new students here, I'm really sure the principal will..."

Donghae words cut off by me, "You will complain to principal?"I ask him with expression of disbelief. "Oh. Such a loser."

Donghae's face become pale with what I said. "Can you repeat your words again?"he said with danger voice. Oh. God. I make him angry. But, I'm a queenka here. So, Yuri... don't be afraid.

"SUCH A LOSER."

Donghae's hand as intending to hit me before someone holding his hand and said, "You know? Only a sissy who hit a girl, especially girl like her who has beautiful face."

TBC

Hello.. guys. Curious? Kekeke~ Just wait the next chapter okay? I will write it now.

- FPSonElf