2PM is back ?!

Rival or Lover?

 

*No One POV* -That Afternoon- ( School still not end )
 
"YURI-AHH !! WHERE ARE YOU ?!!" Yoona shouted loudly with teary eyes.
All of then didn't have idea where Yuri go.SNSD's members is the one that most worry about Yuri's safety.
 
Ryeowook : Why not we call Yuri's parent and ask if she go home ?
Sungmin : Great idea Wookie ! Someone,call Yuri's parent now !
Donghae : I'll call them./bring out his phone/
 
/Conversation/
 
Mr.Kwon : Yoboseyo ? Donghae ?
Donghae : Ah yeh ! Donghae here.Ahjushhi,can I ask something ?
Mr.Kwon : Of course,what it is ?
Donghae : Did Yuri at home right now ?
Mr.Kwon : Yuri ? No,she not at home right now.Why ? What happen to my daughter ?
Donghae : Oh,nothing ahjushhi.Just asking.
Mr.Kwon : Ok then but please take care of her will you ?
Donghae : Sure ahjushhi.Thanks a lot.
Mr.Kwon : Welcome.Annyeong.
Donghae : Annyeong..
 
/End Conversation /
 
Taeyeon : Did *sob* Yuri at home *sob*
Donghae : ...
Tiffany : Oppa ! answer us !
Donghae : ...
Hyoyeon : Yah oppa ! /go to Donghae and shake his body/
Donghae : Yuri is...
Yoona : Yuri is what ?! Tell me that she safe !
Donghae : Yuri is not at home and her parents also don't know where she goes./holding his tears/
Jessica : Oh gawd.. Kwon Yuri.. how could you.. I swear I will beat you when I found you..
Siwon : Girls,you know place that Yuri always go when she sad or when she want to relief her stress ?
Taeyeon : *sob* *sob* *sob* She always go to beach...
Leeteuk : Which beach ?
Yoona : Incheon Beach Airport Hotel.Yuri always go there with me when we want to relax our mind.
Seohyun : Yeah,Yuri unnie always go there with us too but is Yuri unnie go there with taxi ?
Sooyoung : I think yes because we didn't found her bag in class right ?
Donghae : Let's go there now and bring Yuri back !
Yesung : What about class and teachers ?
Sunny : Let's ask permission from principal first !
 
SNSD & Super Junior members get their bag and make their way to Principal Lee's office.
 
Principal Lee : Leeteuk-shii and the others.Umm..do you guys have any problem ?
Leeteuk : Yes ! Kwon Yuri lost.
Principal Lee : What ?! How can she ? /shocked face/
Donghae : We don't know and now,we need your permission to find Yuri.
Principal Lee : I'm sorry but I can't give that permission since its dangerous.I will asked police to handle this.
Donghae : No ! You can't do that !
Sunny : Ahjusshi,please give us the permission.We promise will take care of ourself and each other.
Principal Lee : But Sunny,its dangerous you know right ?
Sunny : Yes I know but Yuri is our friends ! Please...
Principal Lee : Ok but promise me that you guys will take care of yourself.Comeback here safely and with KWON YURI.
Sunny : Thanks a lot ahjushhi ! /hug Principal Lee/
TeukHae : Thanks a lot sir ! we promise !
Principal Lee : Your welcome /smile/
 
After bid goodbye to Principal Lee,they rush to their limousine own by Taeyeon and ask Mr.Hwa drive to Incheon Beach Airport Hotel.
The journey take about 1 hour and 15 minutes to arrive at their destination.
 
Taeyeon ask Mr.Hwa to wait at the place while they go finding Yuri.They split to 3 team.
 
Team 1 : Taeyeon,Leeteuk,Tiffany,Siwon,Seohyun & Kyuhyun.
Team 2 : Yoona,Yesung,Jessica,Heechul,Sooyoung & Ryeowook.
Team 3 : Sunny,Sungmin,Hyoyeon,Eunhyuk,Donghae & Shindong.
 
Leeteuk : Deal with your committee ?
All : /nodded/
Leeteuk : Now,all of your phone must active and call the other team when you found any info or found Yuri,ok ?
Taeyeon : We must appointed leader in each team so the other team just call the leaders ok ?
Yoona : Ok now Team 1's leader is Leeteuk oppa.Team 2's leader is Heechul oppa & Team 3's leader is Donghae oppa,can ?
All : Sure.
Taeyeon : Now get in your team and find Yuri !
 
All of them get into their team and help finding Yuri.They even asked people there if they found Yuri.
 
After a few minutes,Team 1 found an info and Leeteuk decide to call the other to come to their place.
It not takes 5 minutes for the other arrived at Team 1's place.
 
Leeteuk : We found an info that some of people here see Yuri run while crying.
Donghae : Wheres the people ?
Leeteuk : They been interview by Taeyeon there./pointed where Taeyeon was/
Donghae : Let's go there !
 
--
 
Taeyeon : I found that Mrs.Yun know the most info about Yuri.
Yoona : Ok,do you ask all that she know ?
Taeyeon : Not all but let's talk to her.
 
They go to where Mrs.Yun was.
 
Taeyeon : Mrs.Yun ?
Mrs.Yun : Oh,Taeyeon.There other you want to ask me ?
Taeyeon : Yes,did you know where Yuri go ?
Mrs.Yun : Actually,she just running to the beach and suddenly a few guys come toward her.
 
All of them froze when Mrs.Yun said that a few guys come toward Yuri.Donghae now is full with anger.
 
Yoona : D..do..you know..th..the..guy ?
Mrs.Yun : Uhmm..I don't think so because the guy is not familiar here but I know his appreance.
Shindong : Can you tell his appreance ?
Mrs.Yun : The guy is handsome and strong more like a beast ?
Yesung : How many guys all ?
Mrs.Yun : I think its only 2 guys.The first one is look-alike beast and the other one is Thailand's guy.If I not wrong his name is Nickhun.
Tiffany : How can you know their name ? 
Mrs.Yun : The Nickhun guy is buying a knife from my stall.
Jessica : Did he tell you what thats for ?
Mrs.Yun : Oh no.He just tell that he new here and having a vacation with his friends.
Seohyun : Oh,thanks for the information ahjumma.
Mrs.Yun : Your welcome /smile/
 
Then,they see that Donghae running to the hotel.
 
Leeteuk : DONGHAE-AHH ! WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO ?!!
Donghae : JUST FOLLOW ME CAN YOU ?!
 
After hearing Donghae shout that,they run following Donghae without knowing what Donghae want to do.
 
*Donghae's POV*
 
I have a feeling that that 2PM guys want to hurt my Yuri once again that makes me run to the hotel leaving the others.
Suddenly,Leeteuk hyung shout at me.I just answer "JUST FOLLOW ME CAN YOU ?!" since I don't have time.
 
When I got in the hotel,I made my way to the receptionist,the other following behind me.
 
Receptionist : Hello sir,welcome to Incheon Beach Airport Hotel.May I help you ?
Me : Sure,did anyone booking a room on name of Nickhun ?
Receptionist : Please wait a minute.
 
After 2 minutes.
 
Receptionist : There's no booking room on name of Nickhun.Theres only Ok Taecyeon.
Me : Oh ! Taecyeon is Nickhun's friends.Can I get the key to their room ?
Receptionist : But who Nickhun with you sir ? I can't give someone unknown the key.
Me : I'm one of their friends.They are my friends /pointing to his and SNSD's members/
Receptionist : Ok then.Here /giving the key to me/
Me : Thanks a lot /smile/
Receptionist : I hope you have a great vacation /smile/
 
After that I called my members.
 
Me : Follow me /smirk/
 
I then rush to the elevator and press the button.The elevator's door open and I got in follow by some of my members & SNSD's members.
The other will take the other elevator.I press 23 number button.
 
About 3 minutes,we arrived on 23th floor.I run to the 2PM's rooms ( 169 ).I arrived there and the door is wide open reveal Yuri on a chair being bound.
I run to Yuri without knowing that danger is waiting for me.
 
*Yuri's POV*
 
I see that Donghae oppa is run toward me although I give a sign not to.I'm crying like crazy because he is too naughty and now he is lying on the floor because be beaten up by Junsu and Junho.
 
I see that Junsu is going to hit Donghae oppa once again using a wood.I run to Donghae oppa and lie my body on him make me the one be beaten.
 
*Leeteuk's POV*
 
I followed Donghae behind since he just so fast.He already said that just go to room 169 because there where 2PM was.
When I got there,I found that Yuri and Donghae both is lying on the floor and Junsu who holding a wood.
 
I run to Junsu and hit him harshly.The other come and help me beat this useless 4 guys ! (P/S Hottest ! I'm really sorry to say this.Its the sake of this ff btw i'm a hottest too ! I love Nickhun ok ! )
 
The girls is helping Yuri and Donghae then put them on the bed.We band the 2PM guys and make them lean on the wall.
 
Siwon : Dude ! Take it easy first and answer our question or else..
Junho : We won't answer !
 
Siwon already want to punch Junho but I stop him.It will make condition more worst.
 
Leeteuk : Listen,wheres is Taecyeon & Nickhun ?
Junsu : Mind your own hell business !
Yesung : We ask you softly but you want us to ask you harshly huh ?! /punch Junsu's stomach/
Leeteuk : Yesung,stop.
Yesung : Ok hyung..ok /raise his both hands/
Leeteuk : Where they ?
Wooyoung : They going out..we don't know where..
Siwon : Good boy.
Leeteuk :This is a warning.Don't you guys mess with me and my friends once again or you'll die ! Understand me ?
2PM : /nodded/
Leeteuk : Open their rope and help Yuri and Donghae.We're gotta out of this place.
 
They go help Yuri and Donghae first and then open the rope.They get into Taeyeon's limousine and just go to clinic in Seoul.
 
Hey readers ! Miss me ? Here the update =) Thanks for the lovable comments :D I love it ! Much love from SuperSoShi19 & Crazybanana <3
Comment & subscribe  ^^
 

-SuperSoShi19