New Student ?? Again ?! [Pt 2/2]

Rival or Lover?

 

Donghae's POV

We made our way to Music Room.All in my head is Yuri.Her smile,her hair,her lips..she just perfect ! I'm so lucky to have her !

I didn't know that I smiled like a dork thinking of Yuri until Leeteuk hyung's voice interup me.

 

Leeteuk : Yah Lee Donghae ! Stop smiling on your own ! You look like a crazy person.

Donghae : B..bwo ?

Leeteuk : Nothing ! Let's get inside !

 

I walked inside the Music Room and sit in my place.I'm is the only member that sit not in the group.Looks like I need Yuri's help on this.I thought.

 

Mrs.Yoon (our Music's teacher) walked in the class followed by a girl.She is beautiful but nah~ she didn't attrack me at all.

 

Mrs.Yoon : Morning class ! *walked in*

Pupils : Morning Mrs.Yoon.

Mrs.Yoon : I want to introduce you guys,this is a new student in our school.Please take care of her.*smiled*

Pupils : Neh !

Mrs.Yoon : Eun So,you may introduce yourself.

Eun So : Annyeonghaseyo.I'm Son Eun So the new student here.Please take care of me.*smiled*

Mrs.Yoon : You may sit beside Donghae.Lee Donghae,please raise your hand.

Me : *raise my hand*

Eun So : Thank you Mrs.Yoon

Mrs.Yoon : Welcome.

 

Eun So's POV

 

Oh my gosh ! He so handsome ! He very helpful ! I think he is single or should I ask him ? Yeah ! I should.I thought.

 

Me : Donghae-shii,do you have any girlfriend ?

Donghae : Yes,I have.

Me : Oh ! Did she beautiful & nice ?

Donghae : Basically she is beautiful inside and out.I can tell without hesitation that she is perfect.

Me : Whats her name ?

Donghae : Yuri,Kwon Yuri.She is the queenka in this school.Her father is famous in Korea also Asia.

Me : Oh !

 

*RINGGGGGGGG*

 

The bell ring meaning Music Class is done.

 

Mrs.Yoon : Ok class ! Thanks & please finish the homework I gave you.*smiled*

Pupils : Thanks Mrs.Yoon.

 

I pack my things and about talk to Donghae but some guys interupt us.

 

??? : Yo Hae ! *playfully push Donghae shoulder*

Me : WHO ARE YOU ?

Donghae : Wow..relax.They're my members.

Me : Oh.

 

Gosh ! Its Donghae's members and I just high my voice to them.I thought.

 

??? : Urinuen Super Junior ! I'm Leeteuk.

Me : Oh,so Super Junior is your group name.

Donghae : By the way,Eun So.What you have after this ?

Me : I have Dancing Class.

Leeteuk : Wow ! Same as us ! We can walked together.*smiled*

Me : Sure ! *suddenly brighten up*

Donghae : I better go now or Yuri will really get made at me.

Siwon : Umm..you mean "we" right ?

Donghae : Urgh..Yeah !

Sungmin : Let's go.

 

Donghae's POV

 

Why with this Eun So girl.Asking about my beloved Yuri & high her voice to my members ! She is annoying much !

Leeteuk hyung can offer her walking with us.Didn't she scare at his "Taengoo" she might be jealous.

 

We walking at the front while Eun So walking at the back alone.We didn't care much about her since she is annoying.Asking too much.

We arrived in the front of Dancing Class and see that only our beloved girlfriends there.Maybe the other didn't arrived yet.

 

Me : Hey babe ! *waving my hand at Yuri*

Yuri : Oh ! Hey oppa ! *smiled*

Yoona : Who at your back ?

Yesung : Oh ! She is Eun So.The new student.Btw,what chu doing Yoong ?

Yoona : Nothing,just make dance move.*smiled*

Jessica : Are you guys going to stay there forever ? Don't wanna sit with your girlfriends ? *irritated tone*

Super Junior : Coming !! *walking to sit beside their girlfriends*

 

Yuri : Oppa,I wanna go to toilet a while ok ?

Me : Ok.*kissed Yuri's cheek*

Yuri : Yah ! *blushing*

Eun So : Yuri,can I go to toilet with you ? *smiled*

Yuri : Sure.*smile back*

 

Eun So's POV

 

I got the chance to be alone with Yuri and i'll warn her not to be closed with Donghae anymore.

 

We then arrived at the toilet and we get in.

 

Me : Hey you ! *push Yuri's shoulder harshly*

Yuri : Wow ! Why ? *confused look*

Me : Do you thing you beautiful ? Do you think you perfect ? You is tanned you know !

Yuri : Listen ! I didn't make any problem with you.I didn't even touch you ! & Who say i'm perfect ?!

Me : I just want to warn you DON'T EVER GET CLOSE TO DONGHAE..ANYMORE.

Yuri : WTH ! Donghae is MY boyfriend ! You no right to forbid me to get close to Donghae !

Me : I'll make Donghae be mine !

Yuri : Try me..

 

I about to slap Yuri right in the face but she hold my wrist tight.

 

Yuri : When I say something,I really mean it.

 

Yuri slowly let go of my wrist and I got out of the toilet.

 

Yuri's POV

 

Why with that woman ?! Is he crazy about Donghae oppa ?! Why she can't accept the fact ?1 She is a newbie and this her first day here but act like she have been here like forever !

Calm down Yuri.Don't make revenge yet.Tell the others first and let them do their job.I thought.

 

I wash my hand and my face then got out of the toilet and make way back to the Dancing Room.

 

When I get in,the class already start.

 

Mr.Joo : Yuri,get to your place now.*smiled*

Me : I'm sorry for late sir.*bowed*

Mr.Joo : Its okay.*smiled*

Me : Neomu kamsahamnida.

Mr.Joo : Cheon.

 

I got back to my sit and sat there.I'm stress and tired right now but just ignore it and focus.

 

Tiffany : Hey Yul,are you okay ? You looked tired and pale.*worried face*

Me : Yes,I'm okay.*trying to smiled although can't*

Tiffany : Are you sure ?

Me : Yes of course.

Tiffany : Ok but please let me now when you didn't feel well.I'm worried about you.

Me : Sure,Manager Hwang.

Tiffany : *eyesmile* Thats my Yul.

 

Mr.Joo call each group to showing their dance skill infront.

 

We then perform Britney Spears's Circus. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg6FQXXuOc0&feature=related ) <-- This what SNSD perform.

We do it well and success.

 

Super Junior oppas is performing their own song call "Sorry Sorry"

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81VAbBjT2d8 ) <--- What Super Junior perform.

 

They were amazing while doing that.Donghae oppa are the best for me.His voice just can make me calm and bright back.

I see that Eun So is over fan-boying while when we perform she just doing her own work.

 

I'll going tell this problem to them this recess cause I think Eun So would not be recess with us because looks like she find some new friends.

 
 
Here you go the update ! Chapter 24 will be the problem.Although SuGen try to find the way out without hurting Eun So,
Eun So is not the type that would let it go just like wind.She also trying to be closed with Donghae. 
Do you guys know that Yuri will resign as MC @ MuCore ? I'm so sad !! There is a rumuor that other Soshi member will replace Yuri with Tiffany.
I hope its Taeyeon.TaeNy !!! <3 Comment & subscribe YulTi !!! <3

-SuperSoShi19