Her Return

The Revolution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let's head home ourselves, Daniel said that we will have to wait for another 30 minutes since there is a traffic accident nearby the office.” Yuju looks up from her cellphone and announces to the younger girls with her. Now she regrets not accepting the offer for a ride back home by Momo, who was here earlier to fetch her friends. 

“Okay then, how do we get home from here?” SinB asked as she nods in agreement, they have already waited for 30 minutes, another 30 minutes of waiting will probably kill her. 

“We could grab a cab at the main road or ride the bus? There is a bus service that will stop and pass by our neighborhood.” Yuju suggested and pointed at the bus stop opposite the road to school. 

“Let's take the bus? I couldn't remember when was the last time I rode on one.” Yewon beamed at the idea of taking public transport. Ever since a kid, she had been shuttled around by drivers and stoic faced bodyguards, until SinB and Yuju came to save her from them. Her father and Sowon would prefer her to take public transport, where they deemed it as dangerous since she is different from any other kids in school. And by different, they meant her background. 

“The bus is surprisingly packed today, the previous time I rode it home, it wasn't this pack.” Yuju took the lead as they board the bus. The bus arrived at the same time as the girls at the bus stop. 

“Yewon, stay closer to us alright?” Yuju pulls Yewon closer to her as she placed her arm around the younger and holding for support with another.

The ride back was a quiet one for the girls, partially because they couldn’t really talk since the crowd on the bus is noisier than usual, and also Yewon seems to be enjoying her view on the public transport. Although Yuju and SinB are alert throughout their ride, making sure that the youngest is right next to them and making sure that she is capable of balancing herself on the ride back. After whatever that had happened lately to Nayeon in the mall and also their shops, they got tense easily, even if a civilian had board the bus or alight from it. 

“Finally on ground. Sorry guys, I didn't expect the crowd today.” Yuju looked at the younger sleepy eyes apologetically. It was a long ride back and they had been standing throughout the ride, as there wasn’t even a seat available for them.  

“It's alright, I got to ride the public transport after a long time, it was pretty fun.” 

“David should be on his way already, let's wait at the cafe.” Their bus ride only managed to get them to their neighborhood, their home will require another 30 minutes of walking. 


“Hi, what would you…” A familiar figure and voice instantly caught the three girls attention. 

“Eunha unnie.” The trio was surprised to see Eunha wearing the staff costume with an apron over it.

“Hi guys didn't really expect to see you here.” Eunha beamed.

“We took bus home today, and thought that we should visit the café and tada~” SinB explained. 

“Eunha unnie works here?”

“Yup, I work part time in the café. Hey, pick your drinks, it will be my treat today.” Eunha smile as she pointed the menu. 

“No no, we can't do that, I will pay for it.” Yewon shook her head as she took her wallet out from the bag. 

“I insist, this is to thank you girls for helping me in school and you guys are my first friends that visited me, so will ice chocolate do?” Knowing that her friends will find all sort of ways to reject her way of gratitude, Eunha entered the order for ice chocolate without much consensus. 

“It sounds great.” SinB nodded and signaled Yuju to bring their youngest away since the latter is still insisting on paying. 

“Alright, go and get a seat, I'll bring it over to you girls.” Laughing at the way that how Yuju is trying to distract Yewon and pulling the younger away, Eunha is silently thanking the girls for accepting her offer. 

The school have not been easy for her, when she is the top student and also the ex-girlfriend of their school infamous bully. After arriving the school alongside with Yewon and the group, the dragons have been causing her trouble and it is difficult for her to go against them. But luckily, Yuju, Mina, and Jihyo are always by her side. The same age friends often asked her along for lunch in the special lounge that they owned. 

Eunha learned a lot about the girls during the daily lunch session with the girls. Although they will avoid some topics which Eunha assumed that is probably related to some gang information. But through the way they talk and act, she understands that these girls are just normal teenage girls that also fangirl over their idols and worries about their result. 

Looking at how all of them act around Yewon, it is pretty clear to her that this lovely girl is of higher status than all of them. The assumed leader of the group, Jihyo, also heeds the younger girl advice or gave her the attention when she is speaking. And how SinB and Yuju follow her around in the school or out on street, it's obvious that Yewon is really not of ordinary status. 

Eunha knew that the reason she is still in this school, safely and unharmed, is due to this girl with pinchable cheeks. 

“SinB.” Yewon stormed her feet the moment they reached an empty table with a better view.

“Let her pay it this time round, she insisted didn't she?” Finally giving in, half deflated, Yewon took the sit inside with half of her body facing the window. 

“Did I just see things or that's the dragon stalking over there?” Yuju tilted her head at the view of few youngsters hanging around the corner, by a private estate. She easily recognized those guys and their leader. 

“They are with someone else.” Almost every day, Yuju have to handle the nonsense of Brian and his gang. Even if the break up is reaching its first month anniversary, Brian still likes to wait for Eunha after classes with an entire group of them by the school gate. With this, Jihyo, Mina, and Yuju have decided to at least send the girl to the nearest bus stop and make sure that none of the dragons are tailing behind or board the bus. 

“Joonyoung.” Yewon turned her face around the moment she caught a glimpse of Joonyoung’s face. 

“That kid?” SinB face darkens at the mention of the name. 

“Right, didn't Jungyeon unnie mentioned that Brian is related to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter