Her mind

The Revolution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 

“Sowonie, have you heard the news?” Kei barged into Sowon’s office with a set of newspapers in her hand and was followed by Babysoul who gently closed the door behind her. 

 

“What news?” Sowon asked, without looking away from the file that she was reading. 

 

“The Cho’s got busted by the police during their drugs exchange, one of their gang leaders was caught.” Kei placed the papers on Sowon desk as she had her arms on the same desk for support, running is definitely not her kind of sports. 

 

“Oh you meant that it is all over in the headlines, how could I missed it,” Sowon smirked, she tore her eyes away from the files and leaned back in her armchair. 

 

“Wait, you are the one behind it? Aren't you afraid of getting caught? How are you going to answer to those oldies in the gang.” Knowing what that facial expression meant, Kei couldn't believe that Sowon didn't discuss such important things with her. Definitely, Sowon is not obliged to do that, but she is her best… assistant/cousin. 

 

“Don't worry so much. Judging from her calm appearance, I believe Sowon knew what she is doing.” Babysoul just stood behind Kei and observed her kind leaders silent argument. 

 

The difference between the two same age leader is definitely not the build, but their boldness. Kei usually prefer a defensive approach, she doesn't make moves unless she is very certain of the result. But Sowon, she likes the challenge, playing defense on the surface of the cover, she actually had several plans installed at the back, ready to take action. 

 

“Yeah, I got things planned out.” Sowon nodded with Babysoul’s word. 

 

“By the way, Soul unnie, I will need you to arrange someone to buy the stocks of Cho’s. We have to make use of this.” Sowon clapped her hands as she recalled the things she wanted to task. 

 

“No problem, I will get Jin to work on it, I can get Jisoo to help if you need more manpower for it.” Babysoul agrees as she took out her phone from her pocket, taking actions immediately. 

 

“The more the merrier.” Sowon smiled, raising up a thumb. 

 

“I will get them to work on it right away.” Babysoul nodded and left the room to hand out the new instructions she received. 

 

“You are planning to buy over the Cho’s?” Kei asked, she just managed to digest the conversation between Babysoul and Sowon. 

 

“I’m just trying to gain some control on them. If we want to stop whatever that is going to happen, Cho is the easiest to be taken on.”

 

Kei tilted her head to the side, “By the way, Soul unnie managed to identify the owner of the bullet.” 

 

“Who is it?”

 

“Some one that you are familiar with, and you are probably not surprised after hearing his name.”

 

“Im Junhyuk.”

 

 

 


“Kim Umji.”

 

Cornered, SinB and Yein, Sujeong and Yuju both pairs took a side of Yewon and placed themselves ahead of her. Behind them is a dead end, a high fence, nothing else. Ahead, Brian brought his dragons, and his cousin, Yewon’s nemesis, Cho Joonyoung. Great, this is so great, this alley has perfectly nothing for them to fend off themselves. Besides a gun in SinB’s bag, which she is definitely not going to use it, that only leaves them with their own fist. 

 

“What do you want?” SinB asked, trying to buy as much time as she could before their reinforcement arrives. 

 

Brian slowly approached the trio that was cornered by them, “If not for Joonyoung, I would have never guessed that you are from such powerful family.”

 

“Does that matters anyway? It will still be a fact that you guys were beaten up by girls.” Yuju mentally smack herself when she heard the words that Yein had just said, agitating their enemies at such timing, bad choice. 

 

“I think it will be different if I’m helping.” Joonyoung smirk as he signaled his man and the group of them moves forward, leaving the space between them and the girls to a few meters. 

 

“Joonyoung, you are not part of this mess, I suggest that you get out of here before Uncle Cho knows what you are doing behind his back.” Yewon is probably the only one who have the rights to speak, after all, she is the young mistress of the Kim. Not to mention, Joonyoung is her ‘childhood friend’, she doesn't want things to end up this way. 

 

“My dad won’t mind, he doesn’t really like you girls anyway.” Right, another fact that smacks the girls in their face. No one really likes the Kim, they are now righteous and strong, Sowon is trying to get rid of all their bad deeds and making it a good one. Having no weakness is not a good thing for their enemies or business opponents. 

 

“Yewon, there are really too many of them over here,” Sujeong whispered, not even turning around to look at the younger. 

 

“Have you contacted Yerin unnie and Daniel?” SinB asked. 

 

“I’ve informed Jin unnie, she should be sending help.” Yewon had quietly sent an S.O.S message to their current IT in charge, “and I received a confirmation message with mention of help arrival in ten minutes.” They will need to pull through the ten minutes, just ten minutes. 

 

“We will have to wait for them. SinB, stay with Yewon. We will try to hold them off until the others arrive.” Yuju nodded, judging from the stance and ugly faces that Brian and Joonyoung are showing, they will not hold their attack for long. Any moment now, any moment. 

 

Making their first move a few guys in suit dashed forward flinging their arms without any thoughts. Sujeong and Yein immediately intercept their attacks as they began to exchange blows. From the way they fought, the girls are pretty sure that whoever they are fighting, they are trained unlike the dragons, who are just bunch of bullies. These guys in suit must be with Joonyoung. 

 

Joining the fight, Yuju tried to even out the unbalanced number of the girls versus the suits. With a strong punch, Sujeong was sent knocking her back against the wall. It hasn't been long since she met such strong opponent. Wait, the fight isn't fair in the first place, knocking out one of them doesn't help to reduce the number. 

 

Outnumbered and with Sujeong being focused with blows, the suits managed to keep Yuju and Yein busy, making room for the rest of them to get to SinB and Yewon. 

 

Attending to guys from all directions in the front, SinB easily got caught up by them and was dragged and pushed away from Yewon, who was behind her all along. 

 

Pushed back to the wall violently by Joonyoung, who easily approached her without anyone stopping. Yuju and SinB reacted violently, trying to dash over to Yewon side but was stopped by Joonyoung’s guard. 

 

Yewon had her back against the wall as she slid down against it. She wasn't sure if the throb in her head was due to the kiss of her head and the wall or, she is watc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter