3. Dragons

The Revolution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

“I’m sorry that such things had happened on the first day of school for Ms Kim.” Nayeon and Sowon are both in the principal office, understanding the ruckus that had happened in the school an hour ago.

 

This school is owned by Nayeon, she asked her father to buy over the school when she started schooling here, so… she owns it. She had suggested to Sowon to let her sister to transfer over since she had her men here and it is safer, although gang fight does occurs almost every week.

 

And because she own the school, the school will never question about the attendance of her girls and no one will mess with her people here isn’t it? But this actually happens on the first day here in the school. Some ignorant students or gang underlings just had their worst nightmare.

 

“As Ms Kim wants to keep her identity as secret, so the few of them entered the school as transferred students. Those kids must had misunderstood something, please forgive them.” The principal tried to phrase her sentence in the best way to help the students that had caused trouble. Looking at her ‘boss’ and the leader of the leading gang, she slightly trembled due to their invisible ‘aura’.

 

“I understand what you are trying to say principal. Just give them some punishment will do, they won't be fired.” Nayeon nodded, she knew that some fights cannot be voided and the principal does have a point. However, the school punishment is just a regulation, but those outside the school is another.

 

“Yes yes, I have already send them for detention today and will be the same for the week.”

 

“That would be a reasonable punishment, thank you principal. May I visit the girls before they return to their classes?” Nayeon agrees and stood up from her seat.

 

“They are in their special room.” The perks of owning the school, Nayeon had a classroom sized room for her girls. Originally, it belongs to Nayeon, but since she graduated, the girls used it as their ‘base’ in school.

 

“Thank you principal, kindly keep my visit to the school as a secret? Since my sister doesn’t wants her identity to be exposed.” Sowon requested and bowed before leaving the principal office.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Care to explain to me what had happened?” Nayeon sat in front of her group of friends and looked at all the bruises on their faces.

 

“They started it, we saw them pushing Yewon and a student around the corridor so we went to help.” Jihyo answered since no one dare to.

 

“And why are you pushed around?” Sowon lifted her brows and looked at her younger sister, Kim Yewon. Unlike her, her sister have a much smaller built and does not involve herself in the gang or the industry. Yewon like things to be kept low profile for her, especially when it comes to the school. Everyone would have treated her differently if they knew she is the younger sister of Sowon. It is also better for her to keep this identity away from the others, gangs will not disturb her life in school, this is for her safety.

 

“I was waiting for SinB along the corridor, and a group of them approaches me and asked for protection fee. They said it was a tradition in the school and a transferred student will have to pay double.” Yewon lowered her head as she explained.

 

“I told them that I don’t have that amount and I’m not giving them the money since I don’t want their protection. And they started to cornered me. A student came over and helped me, but we were outnumbered by them, so she got cornered with me. Then SinB, Yuju unnie, Jihyo unnie and the others appeared, and the fight started.” Yewon look apologetically at the others who have helped her, if she had reacted faster and left the scene, they might not need to be involved in it.

 

“They mentioned that they are from the dragons?” Sowon tilted her head, trying to recall the group.

 

“Sowon unnie knew about them?” SinB reached out for a seat and supported her head with her arms on the table.

 

“The name do sounds familiar, do you know about them?” Sowon turned and looked at Nayeon on her left.

 

“They are President Cho’s relatives, I think it was his nephew?” Instead of Nayeon, Jungyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter