1. It's just the start

The Revolution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

“A cup of ice americano please.” A slender red hair girl enters the cafe and instantly, she caught everyone’s attention.

 

“That will be $4.00.” The girl took out notes of thousand and hand over to the cashier.

 

“Sorry, you are our first few customers today, we do not have change for that. Do you have smaller notes?”

 

“I only have this note with me and a dollar coin. If i had smaller notes, I would gave it to you already.” The girl laughed.

 

“But we really don’t have the change for it either.” The cashier almost rolled her eyes, why would anyone pay such amount for just a cup of coffee? Not to mention, this girl only have big notes, she’s probably from some spoilt brat from rich families.

 

“How about treating me a drink then?” The girl smiled.

 

“I’m sorry but I can’t do that, I’m just a part-time worker here, I don’t want to get into trouble.”

 

“Then why don’t you get your manager here, I’ll talk to him or her?” The girl swore that she is keeping her smile with her fist tighten.

 

“The manager start works at 8am, it is only 7.30am right now, would you like to wait for half an hour?”  

 

Alright that’s it. The girl had enough of the cashier attitude and her service.

 

“I’ll pay for it.” A service staff cleaning the area walk over with exactly $4 in her hand.

 

“Eunha-ssi, do you know her?” The cashier was surprised that the quiet colleague of her stood up for the girl. She should be helping her instead of the girl.

 

“No. But it’s alright, I’ll pay for it.” Eunha nodded and place the money on the counter.

 

“No, how could I take your money. I don’t even know you.” The girl shook her head and pass the money back to Eunha.

 

“I’m Eunha nice to meet you.” Eunha smiled and greeted.

 

“Err...Hi?” The girl does not know what to reply, slightly taken aback by the random self-introduction this cute little girl… nope she is probably her sister’s age, it just she had a much smaller build and puffy cheeks.

 

“Now you know me.” Eunha smile and place the money back onto the counter, “and take it as my treat for making a friend. I’ll be at the back, call me when the crowd comes in.”

 

“Eunha-ssi. Thank you.” The girl smiled and thanked. Eunha shyly nodded and entered the kitchen.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Next time, remind me to bring small change out.” The girl entered the passenger seat of a black SUV that was located a street away from the cafe.

 

“You didn’t bring any? Then how did you get the coffee?” The driver started the car the moment the girl entered, looking up at the rear mirror, she was sure that this girl is not in any bad mood.

 

“Well, a cute lady gave me a treat.” The girl smiled and enjoyed sips of the americano.

 

“That explains, a cute girl gave you a treat. Did you get her name or something?” The driver nodded and emphasised on the word ‘cute’.

 

“Yeah, her name was Eunha, a staff in the cafe.”

 

“So did you tell her your name?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter