Unpleasant Mall Visit

The Revolution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nayeon unnie.” Jungyeon looks around wearily after spotting something abnormal.

 

“Hmm? Would you like to try out this dress? It looks good on you.” Nayeon place the black dress she picked in front of Jungyeon as she tries to imagine her in it.

 

“I think there are people watching us.” Jungyeon looked around again and found some eyes avoiding direct eye contact with her. She already noticed it awhile ago, but thought that it could just be someone watching them, it's pretty common for gangs to send out spies to keep a lookout of those big shots, it is their source of information.

 

“Where are the others?” Nayeon caught a guy hiding behind a collection of dress, and his skills for hiding failed him badly, especially with that striking neon blue hair color of his.

 

“Sana, Jihyo, Mina and Tzuyu went to the shop next to us. Chae and Dahyun are still trying out their dress.” Momo gave a quick location summary for Nayeon.

 

“Should I get them?” Momo randomly picks a dress and act casual, but her stance shows that she's ready to fight.

 

“How many are there?” Nayeon took another last look at the dress that she had chosen and placed it back regretfully, placing a mental bookmark that she will be back for it.

 

“Two in the store, those two over there.” Back facing those ‘spies’, Jungyeon pointed to the guy with neon blue hair and another lady who just approaches him.

 

“Momo, block their exit. Jungyeon and I will have a short chat with them.”

 

“Hi, you have been looking at us for a while .” Nayeon quietly came to the side of the pair and put up her ‘prettiest’ smile with her darkest face.

 

“We… we are just looking at the dress that you guys were holding on.” Knowing that they were exposed, the pair slightly trembles at Nayeon’s stares that are boring a hole in them. The man took the girl's hand, and make a quick turn, hoping to leave the shop as soon as possible. Sadly, all they saw was Jungyeon smiling face instead of the exit. Jungyeon points to the exit, showing the presence of Momo guarding their one and only exit.

 

“Speak, who do you work for?” Nope, Nayeon words wasn’t threatening at all, but her aura… is saying otherwise.

 

“We… we won’t tell you that.”

 

“Are you sure? You do know this mall is owned by the Kim, and we are friends with them.” Nayeon is pretty sure that this couple? knew who they were talking with.

 

“We won’t...”

 

“Unnie.” Jungyeon and Momo are dumbfounded by Nayeon’s action. Nayeon  knocked out the couple before they reject their offer, and this is a rare case for her their leader to take such actions.

 

“Chaeyoung and Dahyun, are you guys done?”

 

“Sorry, we will pay for the lost, this is my name card.” Nayeon apologizes with Jungyeon bowing at the back, and she quickly took out her name card placing it on the counter. The cashier who was too shocked to whatever that had just happened in the store only took the card and stared at it blankly.

 

“What happened?” Chaeyoung and Dahyun placed back the pieces that they tried out a few seconds ago, still clueless with the current situation.

 

“Load your weapon, it may be a fight.” Jungyeon took out her gun that was quietly lying in her handbag.

 

It is not a common thing for the girls to use their gun, however, they do carry it around with them, mainly for self-protection and cases like this.

 

“Guys, they are coming.” Momo who was keeping a lookout saw more of them all around the mall, and they are now approaching the shop with their hand in their jacket.

 

“What’s the plan?”

 

“Getting out of here. Jungyeon and Momo, you two will get the car and wait for us outside the mall. We will distract them.”

 

“Okay, see you in 10 minutes.”

 

“Did you inform Sana?”

 

“Yes. Sana mentioned knocking out a guy in the store and waiting for your command.”

 

“Don’t hurt the innocence and use your mask. Let’s hope that we are not on the headline for tomorrow’s news.”

 

Covering up for Jungyeon and Momo who head towards an opposite direction towards the carpark, Nayeon fire a few shots aiming the walls instead any people. As the bullet was sent towards the wall, the sound had cause a chaos in the mall. Shoppers were frantically running around in the mall, screams could also be heard, to sum up, the current situation in the mall, it is chaos. Making use of this, Jungyeon and Momo made an easy escape towards the carpark, since the attention is towards the direction where Nayeon and the others were, the girls also attracted the security in the mall. Right now, besides those that are trying to harm them, the security had also joined the hunt…

 

Those after them were armed too, and exchanging of fire could not be avoided. Among the chaos at the beginning, the other half of the group joined Nayeon without much difficulty. Buying time for Jungyeon and Momo, the girls did their best with attracting the attentions, and the free fire was permitted by Nayeon a few minutes ago, as all the shoppers have evacuated from this level.

 

Making rounds along the corridors in the mall, the girls are literally trapped at the third level that they were in. There are people armed at the current and higher level after them, and securities or the police making their way up here. They were slowly forced to a corner of the mall and stuck.

 

“Where’s Chae and Mina?” Hiding behind two of the column in the mall, Nayeon finally had the time to turn her back around, and check on her team, but to her surprise, only four girls are following her. Nayeon had been in the front since the start, and the duo that she mentioned disappear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter