Laying a trap

The Revolution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Boss.” Sowon and Yerin appearing in their main office on a weekend morning is probably not a common scene, but they received a call that have to make them sacrifice their only day of rest.

 

“Where is he?” The gloomy Sowon was not pleased with the idea of coming to the office, she had promised Yewon to have breakfast with her, and she broke the promise.

 

“In the room.”

 

“You guys stay here.”

 

“Yes boss.”

 

“So you are the one that made me broke my promise.” Sowon blurted.

 

“What?” The man is pretty sure that he heard

 

“So… Sowon unnie.” Yerin almost facepalm herself when she heard the unexpected words, this is such a great way to ruin the tense atmosphere in the room.

 

“Is it fun crashing my shops?” Not knowing that her image was already ruin, Sowon maintained her straight face and took the seat across the room.

 

“You can do anything you want to me, I won't tell you anything.” The man smirked at Sowon’s question, he knew who he was against before he cause any damages and his instructor had already gave him a heaved sum of money.

 

“I know that.” Sowon nodded in boredom. If this man in front of her is willing to speak up, her men won't even bordered to call her here.

 

“What?” The man expected some persuasion, beating, or even large amount of shouting and vulgarities, doesn't all those happened in the movie when they caught their enemy or assaulters?

 

“You won't betray your own group or whoever that instructed you to crash our shops.” Sowon shrugged. There is no point to dirty her hands or spoil her weekend mood, she just want to get things done quickly.

 

“We won't force you to do any of the above. We are not the police, no point you interrogating a scapegoat anyway.” Yerin smile and explained, she is pretty sure that her boss is satisfied with the jaw dropping reaction of the assaulter. Her boss is too kind, isn't she?

 

“Yerin, let's not waste everyone's time.”

 

“Here, sign this and write your name over here. We just need to have your name and signature and you shall go over to the nearest police station and make a confession.” Yerin threw a file onto the table, it is just a set of simple contract.

 

“What? You are sending me to the police station?” Shouldn't the gang leader handle such things their own, why would this lady send him to the police station easily? Gangs and police are never in good relation, also sending him to police station would be meant that they are letting their enemy off.

 

“Yeah, this is a civilised world and company, you can't expect us to handle suspects ourselves right? We just wanted to know who is the one that did it, that's why our men brought you here.” Short and sweet, Sowon made herself clear regarding her decision, technically she does not even need to answer that, she just have to make him sign the paper.

 

“No worries, we won't beat you up. Just get this sign and make sure you head to the police station right away. We will have someone to make sure that. ” Yerin assured.

 

“You guys are kidding me. What kind of gang leader are you? You are just letting me go like this?” Still not accepting the fact, the man was prepared to die even before being caught.

 

“Look, if I beat you up, will you tell me whatever that I wanted to know?” Sowon threw a question back to the assaulter.

 

“No.” The man answered in a straight face without thinking.

 

“You see, is there a point for me to dirty my hands? Make it fas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter