My cousin and her buddy

The Revolution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10

 

“Nayeon unnie, Junhyuk-ssi had just left the mansion with your father.” Hiding a few blocks away,  Dahyun looked through the binoculars and caught the sight of Mr. Im and his nephew in the same car.

 

“Momo, Jihyo, and Mina follow them as planned. Be careful and don’t get caught. Dahyun stayed outside here, tell me when he is back.”

 

“Got it.”

 

“Ms. Im.” The butler greeted and opened the car door for Nayeon as the car stops right outside the Im’s mansion.

 

“Is my dad home?” Nayeon asked as she walked straight into the living room with guards holding the door for her, butler following right behind her steps.

 

“Boss have just left with Junhyuk-ssi to the warehouse.” The butler quietly exclaimed with his head lowered, not meeting his eyes with Nayeon.

 

“Alright then, can you help me with the groceries in my car, I’m going to cook a meal for my dad. Keep this a secret, it is a late surprise for his father’s day.” Nayeon instructed as she saw Jungyeon, Tzuyu, and Sana walking in with boxes in their hand.

 

“I understood.” The butler bowed before taking his leave.

 

“You three bring those up with me,” Nayeon called out and made her way up to the second level where her room is located.

 

Locking the door, almost immediately, when she was sure that no one was following behind them, Nayeon took her seat on the bed which she hardly slept on.

 

“My dad doesn't trust anyone, so there could be cameras anywhere. Jungyeon, I’ll leave things to you here.” Nayeon lowered her voice, even in her own room, as she watched Jungyeon removing a few devices from the box that they had brought in.

 

Nayeon’s plan for today is pretty simple but dangerous at the same time. She needed evidence of what her father had done, black and white on a paper. She needed the evidence to ensure that her plans can continue to fall in place. She really needed the evidence to gain an upper hand against her father, who still have the biggest say in the group and company.

 

The evidence will be the key for her in stopping her father wrath. So she had to get it by any means, including to steal it. Does that sound simple? It is the easiest solution.

 

The simplest solution is definitely the most dangerous.

 

Nayeon is sure that her father kept all sort of records in their mansion. Keeping it under the safe keep of others is dangerous. Keeping it in the company is plain stupidity. Keeping it at home is also a naive move. But what if, their home is different? What if, their floor plan or layout does not show everything?

 

Nayeon stumbled into a secret cellar that her father keeps before when she was younger. That was for sure one of the places that she has never heard of. Too bad, she was too young and innocent back then, her father changes the coding and location to the cellar and Nayeon is sure that the cellar may contain something important. Now, it is difficult for her to gain access to the secret cellar without any clue where it could be.

 

“Don’t worry, and enjoy your cooking.” It was clear to Nayeon that Jungyeon words were actually sarcasm, cooking instant noodles was probably Nayeon’s best dish.

 

 

Rolling her sleeves up as Sana helped Nayeon to tie the apron, Nayeon looked unsure as she faced all the ingredients that were laid out on the countertop.

 

“Hey, inform me if my dad is back, this is supposed to be a surprise. And also, don't disturb my friends, they are sleeping in my room, it was a rough night for them yesterday.” Nayeon instructed the butler. It was a smart move for Nayeon to get the butler to work as a watchman for them, this sure saves up the manpower for them.

 

“Will do, Ms. Im. Is there anything else that I can help you with?” The butler cannot help but worry about their young lady. It may be a touching scene for him to see since Nayeon rarely shows affection for her father, but Nayeon was never taught about cooking since there is housemaid that would prepare the meals for them.

 

“No worries, just carry on with your work. Sana will help me with the cooking.” Knowing his concerns, Nayeon tries to assure the butler by mentioning Sana.

 

“As you wish my lady.” The butler bowed and left the kitchen with a slight hint of concern, genuinely hoped that his master would not be coming back home any sooner, best if he will not be coming home tonight,

 

 

“Chae, the cameras.” Chaeyoung had her computers set up the moment she entered Nayeon’s room, and hacking is a piece of cake for her.

 

“Alright, I got the cameras. It’s really all over the place. Use the interference device I passed to you before you enter the office. There could be more cameras than we expected over there.” Chaeyoung checked her laptop screen again, trying to get familiar with the various location shown in the CCTV.

 

“Tzuyu and I will look around. Make yourself busy and buy us time if it is needed.” Jungyeon announced as she got their things ready and approached the door to begin their search.

 

“I shall look around Nayeon unnie room, just in case there are any hidden rooms.” Chaeyoung nodded.

 

“It will be funny if Nayeon unnie knew nothing about the room though.” Tzuyu laughed as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter