5. Another Day

The Revolution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

“Eunha, let’s talk.” Brian and his men appears at the stairway and blocked Eunha’s way towards the class.

 

“We have nothing to talk about.” Eunha turned around without much thoughts but she was already surrounded.

 

“We have a lot to talk.”

 

“Stay away from me.” Eunha slowly took a few steps back as Brian approaches her and closes the gap in between.

 

“You know that is impossible. ” Brian silently signalled his team to blocked up the corridor.

 

“Sorry, what’s going on ahead?” Yuju, Mina and Jihyo pushed through the crowd that were watching. Eunha whom made a move to the class earlier was surrounded and none of the students stood up for her or helped her. Unlike these girls, the students does not wants to get involve with the gangs and neither could they fight back or defend themselves.

 

“Eunha, are you alright?” Not going to watch this ‘drama’ another moment, Yuju already made her way to Eunha and slightly pushed the latter behind her.

 

“You are part of them now? I was doubting my sources when they mentioned that you came to school with them. You knew I hate the Im, and now you hang out with them?” Brian was furious and disappointed, his girlfriend, now his ex knew that his relation was not good or friendly with the girls. Yet, a few days after their breakup she is now hanging out with them. He cannot imagine being judge by other students and his gang, his ex is now going against him, that is pretty embarrassing for him.

 

“Let me warn you Brian, stay away from her.” When the quiet Mina says something, it is the best to listen to her. Mina and Eunha become friends not in the class, but during their visits in the library, both of them love to hang out in the library and the bump into each other a few times there. No way Mina is letting her friend being the target of bully, she quietly moved and stood at the other side of Eunha protecting the latter with Yuju.  

 

“No way, that’s not going to happen. Those that betray me should know what they are going to get. And also for what you guys did previously, it's a payback.” Since the girls had decided to interfere, Brian did not have the thought of letting them go easily. This time round, he is sure that the girls are outnumbered and he wants his revenge on the bruises he received a few days ago.

 

“Yuju, bring Eunha away. Mina and I can handle the few of them.” Jihyo looked around, they are really outnumbered this time round. Without, the younger ones and with Eunha who do not know how to fight, it is better to send her away safely when they could. And Jihyo words are just trying to convince Eunha and Yuju to leave, she could not ensure a sure win this time round.

 

“There are not just a few of us.” Jihyo almost rolled her eyes at Brian words.

 

Yuju knew what Jihyo was trying to say, but she will never leave a friend in such situation, even if she knew that Eunha could be hurt in the fight.

 

“Eunha stay behind me.” Yuju, Jihyo and Mina form a triangle with Eunha in the center and Yuju facing Brian, they are ready to fight.

 

“Hyung!” One of Brian side kicks, Jinwan, came running to him.

 

“What is it? Didn’t I tell you to stay there?” Brian was pissed off that his side kick is not listening to his instructions.

 

“The...the Principal is making her rounds in the school, and… and she’s coming in this direction.” Jinwan panted as he finish his sentence.

 

Brian eyes widen as he heard the news. The Principal will take sides with the Im since the school was owned by them. Looking at current situation, his men got four girls surrounded and they are all prepared in stance to fight. No matter if the fight broke out or not, it will be deemed as his fault, that means more detention and suspension… and more importantly his uncle and cousins will laugh and find him a real idiot or troublemaker.

 

“Since the class is starting soon, I better get back right now. I’ll let you girls go this time round, don’t dare to appear in front of me in the school.” Brian and his gang scurried away in different directions.

 

“Jihyo unnie, are you guys alright?” The moment the crowd left, the corridor return to it peace and quiet original state. Before the girls make their move to the class, the younger girls appeared with Dahyun running in the front..

 

“Yeah, but we almost got into a fight early in the morning.” Jihyo almost burst into laughter watching how Brian and his gang left within seconds, she regretted not recording it down.

 

“We know that, we were the one that informed the Principal.” Dahyun said with the others nodding.

 

“You guys called the Principal?” Eunha was surprised that they would tell the Principal, normally students would have approach their teachers but not the Principal.

 

“Umji said that it will be better than having all of us involved in a fight again. Also, Brian and his gang won’t be afraid of the teachers, the Principal have the highest authority.” SinB tried her best to make things simplified and easier to be understood by Eunha.

 

“I think we should get to our classes now.” Yewon looks at the confused Eunha and tries to change their conversation topic.

 

“Oh no, we can’t be late for Mr Lee’s lesson, come on let’s go.” Jihyo almost freak out at Yewon’s reminder. Their first lesson is conducted by a really unfriendly teacher, they will not want their day to be ruined like this.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter