Who am I?

The Revolution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The atmosphere of the house was bad, very bad, really really bad. Sowon was sitting on the couch in her room, with dark death aura emitted around her every moment. Yerin stood still outside the room, not even moving a bit, making people wondered if she is dead. Her men also stood around their house with tightened security on the outside. 

 

Similarly, her cousin was seated downstairs in the living room, where the long sofa only had an occupant, which was her. Standing behind the long sofa, Babysoul and all her girls kept their silent with their head lowered. 

 

The entire home does not look like a ‘home’, it would be a graveyard, hospital or anywhere with such thick and suffocating air.

 

And the only one who was peacefully alive, and watching all these scenes was walking around in the kitchen, preparing some food to eat. Nayoung whistled happily as she set up the table with the stack of the plate she held single-handedly. Coming out from the kitchen with a pot of ramen, followed by a few packed of jokbal and fried chicken she bought, the smell of the food kills the serious atmosphere. 

 

“Are you really that hungry?” A pissed off Kei asked without taking a look at the already laid table. 

 

“Err…  yes?” Nayoung smirked and tear her view away from the bowl of ramen she made. Her trick works. If there is anyone that can break this atmosphere at home, that's her, and probably the reason Solar had called her over. 

 

“You can't expect me to sit down like you two and emit that scary aura. Well, although I do have it too. But I still have to eat and have the strength to catch whoever that did this.” Nayoung reasoned and slurps down a chopstick filled with ramen, loudly. 

 

“Look, I know you two are worried and angry, but this is not the way. You two are scaring everyone in the house.” Nayoung took a pity look at the girls that were still standing at the same position behind the long sofa, she is always the only one to save them from the wrath. 

 

Nayoung purposely grabbed a jokbal and gave it a big bite, “Come over Jiyeon, I bought your favorite jokbal. Do you know how long did I queue for this? Hurry up, the food is getting cold.”

 

Nayoung was pretty sure that food managed to wavered Kei, the girl just moved a little, criss-crossed her leg and took a gulp of her own saliva. What's left now is for the boss of this house to come down and join her for dinner. 

 

“Kim Sowon, get down here, you can't make your cousin that is half a year and a month older to wait for you for dinner. That's really disrespectful.” Nayoung shouted and received a glare from Kei who got randomly involved. 

 

A click followed by a light slam of door was heard from the second level. Sowon took her time to walk down the grand stairs with Yerin following right behind her. 

 

“Come on Jiyeon, Sowon is here already.” Nayoung watched Sowon took her usual seat at the dining table, she quickly went over to Kei’s side and pulled the oldest of the three cousins over to the dining table. Kei gave in as she watched Sowon picking up a pair of chopsticks.

 

“Your ramen needs more water, it's too salty,” Sowon commented after taking a spoonful of ramen soup. 

 

“Yeah, it's really salty.” Kei nodded in agreement after tasting a spoonful of the soup base.

 

“I'm a cop, not a chef, just eat it when I make it for you guys.” Nayoung threw her hand up in the sky and got the butlers to prepare some water for them. 

 

“Nayoung, did you cook my share?” Solar came to the dining table as the trio were bickering over the ramen that Nayoung made. 

 

“Solar unnie. How's Yewon?” Sowon immediately got up from her seat, almost flipping over the bowl of noodles in front of her. 

 

“It is a common phase for people who lost their memories and recalled what happened. Don't worry, she is asleep now.” Solar conveniently sat down next to Kei and took a piece of jokbal. 

 

“She remembered?” Kei eyes widen when she heard Solar words. 

 

“Partially I guess, but she is confused with the fact and fiction. We have always told her that it is a nightmare, but when the nightmare was actually a truth, it would be confusing for her. Just give her some time to sort things out and along the way, you guys will have to help her.”

 

“Is there no way to stop her from remembering?” Sowon asked sitting back to her seat.

 

“Well, I couldn't say if there is any since it actually depends on Yewon herself.” Memory loss couldn’t really be controlled, and it definitely doesn’t depend on Solar herself. 

 

“Sowon, there is no point for one to linger over their past, what's i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter