First Day of School!

Forged Wedding

Jessica's POV

The vehicle entered the school gates. Students started looking at the limousine like it's a rare thing on earth. I breathed in and out. I gripped my bag's handle because of nervousness. I looked outside the window to see the students staring at the limousine. 

They're already staring at the vehicle! And what will happen if I step out of the vehicle?! Should I hide my surname from them? Stupid jessica! Of course, they'll figure it out! They will still ask you questions! Guess I have no choice.

The limo stopped in front of the main building. The driver exited the car and rushed to the door near me. He slowly opened the door. "Miss." I stepped out of the car earning stares from the students walking around campus. Then I heard some people murmuring...

'She looks rich!'

'Look?! Of course she's rich! She just stepped out of the limousine!'

'She looks like a doll!'

'She looks nothing compared to our queenka!'

I gripped my bag's handle, again and again. "Good Morning! Miss Jessica!!!" I looked at the main building to see a man wearing a formal suit. "G-Good....M-Morning." I greeted and bowed. "Miss Jessica! Please don't bow! It's truly disrespecting your father if you did that to me, I'm in no position to be bowed by a high positioned person." The man said as he showed me a slight bow. 

Is it true? I cannot bow to anyone? 

I nodded. "Good Morning. I am the Principal of Dream High University! My name is Lee Jong Hyun It is truly a great honor to have you here to our school, Miss Jessica Rosenthal." He whispered my surname and smiled. I smiled back at him. "Nice to meet you, Mister Lee. I am looking forward in my stay here. And thank you for the warm welcome!" he smiled at me and nodded. 

"Miss Jessica. I shall take my leave." The driver said as he bow and left to the car. Then the limo left the school grounds. "So! Let me take you to your classroom! Classes will start within..."

*Kringggg*

Then the school bells start ring and the students from the grounds are running to different types of buildings, leaving me and the principal alone on the grounds. "Hahaha! Let's go to your classroom now. Please follow me!" I nodded and followed the principal. 

After following the principal, he stopped in front of a door. 

Dream Class

He knocked on the door for three times and then he opened the door. "Good Morning Dreamers!" 

"Good Morning principal!" I heard greetings from the other side of the door. My heart started beating rapidly! I clutched my bag's handle again and bit my lower lip. "Good Morning Dreamers! I have a special announcement! You'll be having a new classmate! Her name is Jessica!" 

"Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then I heard yells on the other side. I remained hiding behind the wall. "Really Mister Lee? Can we meet our new dreamer?" I heard a deep voice from inside the room. The principal looked at me and smiled. "It's okay! They're expecting you! Come." he gestured me near the door. I slowly walked to the door and faced my new classmates. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." I greeted them. I was about to bow when a hand was placed above my shoulder. I looked at the principal to see him shaking his head side by side. "Oh! How beautiful she is! Please come in!" I saw a guy who looks in his 20s sitting in front of the students. 

He can't be the teacher right?! He looks young!

I nodded as he gently pulled me inisde the room. "Class! This is Jessica! Your new classmate!" the guy behind make said as he placed his hands on each side of my shoulders. "Ahem! Mister Kim! You're making Miss Jessica a little bit uncomfortable." The principal instructed as the guy behind me let go of me. "Forgive me!"

"Now that you met your new classmate, I'll leave everything in your hands...mister kim!" the principal said as he bowed and left the scene. "So....Miss Jessica! Can you introduce yourself to us?" I was about to speak when...

"Ahem! I think that's my job....mister kim!" I looked at the door to see a man dressed in a teacher's uniform holding a folder in his arm glaring at the guy behind me. "Uh oh! Looks like I'm screwed up! Forgive me...miss jessica! Anyway, mister jung! Please continue your....uhhh...business!" then the guy disappeared to a chair.

"Thank you. Anyway...miss jessica right?" the teacher asked and I nodded. "Okay! My name is Jung Hyun Tae. I'm your adviser and your chemistry teacher! I want you to introduce yourself to your new classmates!" he cheerfully said as he gestured my new classmates. I studied my new classmates seeing most of them are boys and 3 girls. I breathed in and out before introducing myself. "G-Good Morning classmates. My name is jessica and please take care of me while I'm staying here at Dream High University." 

'Sure! We'll take care of you!'

'Not a problem!'

'We can be friends!!!'

I slightly smiled after hearing their comments. But. The only problem is.......

"Oi. Your name is only Jessica? You don't have any surname?" I looked at the guy with blonde hair sitting near the window looking at me, straightly.

"Hey! Duizhang! That's a bit rude of you!" I looked at the guy with big eyes. "But it's true though. How truly rude of her not saying her surname!" a girl said. "Silence! You're making your new classmate uncomfortable! Ask her nicely!" the teacher said as he looked at them. 

"But it's confusing. What's your surname?" They started asking one by one. 

I can't really hide it...

"You look hesitant. Is something bothering you?" a random guy asked. I shook my head. "You know...in dream high, your surname is your position. The Huang Family is the most powerful surname in this university! And! My name is Huang Zita-Ow!" suddenly a book flying was thrown to his head.  "Yah! Who did that?!"

"Me. Got a problem with that?" the guy called 'duizhang' said as he crossed his arms.

So. The Huang Family has a member here? This. Is. Not. Cool.

"Anyway, let's get back to the main topic! Tell us your surname!" the guy who looks like a girl asked. I sighed and nodded. 

"My name is Jessica.............." I blinked a few times and ... 

"Jessica............Rosenthal." their eyes widened and .....

"WHAT?! YOU'RE A ROSENTHAL?!!!!!" 

Told you. This is a long way!


To be continued...