Funny Mistake

Forged Wedding

Jessica's POV

Zitao told me that I should stay at the Huang's manor this evening. Saying that, It will be easier to arrange everything if I am there. Plus....Mister Huang said that he wants to meet his future daughter-in-law. Right now, I'm preparing my things. Like my clothes for my stay for tonight. I'm so nervous that I didn't get enough sleep last night! Or should I say I didn't sleep at all. 

I zipped my bag filled with my things for tonight. I hanged my school bag on my shoulders and my other bag on my hands. "I'm...so nervous." I walked out of my house and closed the door behind me. I locked the door and put the keys inside my bag. I turned around finding Kris outside my gate leaning against the car behind him, which I believe that belongs to him. "Kris....what are you doing here?" I asked as I stopped in front of him. "Tao ordered me as a Huang that I should take you to school because he was busy with the preparations. While Kai...he doesn't know your address and Tao wouldn't entrust him your address. So he sent me." Kris said as he stand up straightly and looked at me. 

"Give me that." I was to late to notice that my bag were not in my arms anymore. "Tao is waiting for you at school. Let's go." Kris opened the door of the passenger's seat. I nod and walked to the passenger's seat. I stepped inside his car. He closed the door behind me and he walked to the driver's seat. He entered the car and started the engine. "Buckle your seatbelt. I'm a racer. I don't like easy and slow driving." I quickly buckled my seatbelt, tightly. "Here I go." Then he stepped on the accelerator with force and I heard the tire screech. Then the car run with ultimate speed. 

Wait...is this car...

"Kris....is this the twenty sixteen chevrolet corvette stingray?" I looked at him and I saw his mischievous smirk. "You have sharp senses." he said as he increased the car's speed even more! I held on my seatbelt like my life depends on it. "K-Kris...can you slow down a b-bit?" I stammered in nervousness. He just laughed and turned the car causing my body to follow the flow. "I don't like easy and slow driving. And! We're here!" Kris turned the steering wheel and we're just in front of the school gates. "Thanks to my super driving." I laughed at his comment. "..why are you laughing?" I faced him. "It's just...nevermind. Let's go." He stopped the car in front of the main building. 

'Hey..is that Miss Rosenthal?'

'Yeah...I heard she's engaged to Kai oppa!'

'Yeah! Even I don't like our oppa marrying someone...when it comes to a Rosenthal, I wouldn't oppose!'

'Maybe Tao oppa is marrying her! He's the oldest son after all.'

'I heard that it is Kai oppa! Even our queenka Krystal gave up her title to, Miss Rosenthal.'

'Yeah..right now, she's in Thailand because her parents called her there to transfer.' 

Kris opened the door for me. I slowly stepped out of his car as he closed the door after me. "Don't let it budge you." Kris said from behind me. I nod and gripped my school bag's handle on my shoulder. 

'You still don't understand huh? How powerful a Rosenthal is? Rosenthal can murder people without getting to jail! As many as they want! Tens! Hundreds! Thousands! Even millions!!! That's one of the reasons why people are scared of the Rosenthal family! Many clans tried to take over the Rosenthal family...but failed. The Rosenthal family killed hundreds of clans from the entire world for generations!' 

I remembered what Zitao said yesterday. I lowered my head and sighed. "What is a Rosenthal sighing for?" I looked front to see a guy with silver hair,  his eyes have different colors and a handsome face. I didn't mention that he's tall too. "..Um..who are you?" He took my hand and kissed the back part of it. "My name is Ranmaru Kurosaki...I am here as a candidate sent by your father." "...a candidate....for what?" he just smirked and enclosed our distance. 

'Oh my! What is he doing?!'

'Somebody stop him before his soul goes to hell!'

'What?!!!!!!!'

"....for your heart." then he did the most unexpected thing.......

'What?!!!'

'Did he just....'

Kissed my cheek?! Out of nowhere....Ranmaru was thrown away with a punch. "Don't you dare to touch her! You bastard! She's getting married!" Kris yelled as he stared at Ranmaru who is down. "Getting married? Is it for...real?" my eyes widened. 

Does he know?

He stand up while glaring at Kris. "This isn't over!" then he walked to my direction. But before he could reach me..."YAH!!!!" within the blink of an eye... Sehun and Zitao blocked him from me and the rest of the boys hold him back. "What were you doing with my wife?" Kai asked as he grabbed Ranmaru by the collar. But Ranmaru just laughed like it's a game. "Calm down...Huang. I will never steal your fiancée." he said as he pushed Kai away. But then he looked at me...straightly. "Because....she's my...." he smirked again.

"She's your what?!" Zitao asked as he blocked me. "I forgot to tell you my complete name! My name is Ranmaru Kurosaki......" Then he faced me with a gentle smile. ".....Rosenthal." my eyes widened. "What are you talking about bastard?! You're a Rosenthal?! Don't make us laugh!" with Chen's voice...everyone laughed. "I knew you would say that...let me show you a proof." he removed his blazer and then he ed his polo! "What are you doing?!" Suho asked. "I am a Rosenthal!" he showed a huge tattoo on his right chest. 

That's the Rosenthal clan's symbol!

"Wha-what? You're a Rosenthal?" Baekhyun stuttered. "..Yes. I am Ranmaru Kurosaki Rosenthal....nephew of your father. I am Jessica's cousin!" I was out of words. "Now....hide who wants to hide." with his words....after few seconds...only me and Ranmaru were left on the school grounds. "Hah! What a funny scene!" he buttoned his polo again and wear his blazer. "Well jessica....nice to meet you...my cousin." he kissed my forehed and smiled. 

Cousin? What a great start to my day! Note sarcasm!

To be continued....