The Grand Wedding!!!

Forged Wedding

Jessica's POV

I'm getting married...

I'm so nervous that my fingers were stiff like a stick. I just need three months. Three months to pretend as a real wife for the two brothers. 

'I bet fifty billion dollars. Saying that you'll fall in love with THEM! And...you will end up heartbroken and marrying the heir of Luxemburg!' 

I remembered the exact words he said last night. Fall in love with them....

I let out a sigh. "Are you okay miss?" one of the Huang servants assisted me to the venue. I nodded and looked outside to see the beautiful scenery of the beach. Right now, I'm riding a carriage to the venue of the wedding. Wearing my wedding dress, holding my bouquet, half make up on, wearing expensive jewelries and shoes. I gently plucked out a petal from the bouquet. I hold it on my hand and kissed it. 

'Let me free someday...'

I released it out of the carriage and looked back at the beach. "Maria. How many clans have attended?" She looked down on a sheet of paper clipped on a folder and read it. "There are eighty clans in total miss. All of their members have attended the grand wedding." I nodded and looked down at the bouquet again. I gently caressed the flowers using my palm. 

I wish I would bloom like you....

"We've arrived." I looked outside the window to see the venue! A white huge cave like tent was set and chairs with elegant styles and glamorous shine. A red carpet. People wearing formal clothes looking this way. I saw my father and mother beside Mister Huang and Chung Dai near the altar. I saw the boys on the front part of the seats. I saw Zitao and Kai standing near the altar too wearing white tuxedos. There are few cameramen and medias. 

Then. I saw my father coming this way. He opened the door of the carriage and greet me with his usual smile. "The time has come..my daughter." He reached his hand out. I quietly let out a sigh and reach for his hand. He helped me to step out of the carriage as I heard the people applause. "Shall we?" my father offered his arm for me to hold. I entangled my arm against his arm and we started walking in a slow pace. 


'She really looks like her mother.'

'Beautiful as ever.'

'Her beauty never fades,'

'The future heir of all clans!'

'Mom! When I grow up! I want to be like her!'

"You can hear the people right?" my father asked in a whisper like way. "Yes father." I spoke in secrecy. "Now you know how powerful our clan is. The Huang clan ranked as second. If they found out that you have no Rosenthal blood in you...you know what will happen right?" I gulped my saliva as I slowly replied to him.."yes. Yes father." he smugly smiled and looked front. 

I hate to admit but..if I were in the same age as him..I probably have fallen in love with this man beside me. His age is 38 and yet..he looks like a teenager in his age. His like a 25 year old boy. Right now. This man is scaring me. 

We reached Mister Huang and his sons and my mother too. I can see my mother's tears. I let go of my father's arm and hugged my mother. She hugged me back and said. "You're getting married!" I broke the hug and smiled at her. "Support me mother." she nodded and I let go of her. I faced Mister Huang and slowly bowed showing my respect to my future father for three months. "The day has come miss. Please take care of my sons." he said as he took my hand and kissed the back part. 

I smiled at him as he let go of my hand. My father gently grabbed my hand and looked at the Huang brothers. "Take care of her." with that my hands were being held by Zitao and Kai. "Let's go." we walked in front of the altar and sit in front of the priest. 

Marriage should only be between two persons who love each other. Marriage is sacred. But if you're in business..you can marry endless men you like. 

>>>Time Skip>>>

"Do you...Huang Zi Tao take Jessica Rosenthal as your fully wedded wife?" 

"I do."

"Do you...Huang Jong In take Jessica Rosenthal as your fully wedded wife?"

"For life..yes." 

"And you Miss Jessica Rosenthal...do you take Huang Zitao and Huang Jong In as your fully wedded husbands?"

"..." I looked down for a second and let out a sigh. Then I slowly faced the priest. "...I do." 

"You may kiss the bride." the three of us faced the people. "How should we do this?" I asked the two of them. "Of course. I should kiss you because I'm the chosen heir." "No. I'm the oldest." "Fine. To make it fair. Jessica face front." I look confuse but I just faced front. Then after four seconds two lips were place placed on both of my cheeks!

Gosh. I can feel my cheeks are burning!

Then I can hear people making sounds like 'yiee' and 'ohhh'. Then in unison their lips left my cheeks. I sigh in relief but then..."Now it's the turn of the wife! Miss Rosenthal. You may kiss your husbands." my mouth gaped open. 

What?!

I looked at my parents to see them smiling. Especially my mother who's squealing like a teenager. My dad who looks like a a gangster in his smirk while looking at me giving me a thumbs up. "Okay! I shall go first!" Kai said but then.."No. I should." "To make it fair...let's do a rock paper scissors." Zitao smirked at Kai's suggestion. "Kawi bawi bo." then....

"Ugh! Why?!" "I win." Zitao approach me and pulled me by the waist. "My kiss?" I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his head. I moved his head to the left and I moved my head to the right to make it unobvious. I slowly kissed him near his lip and quickly pulled away, I can hear the people making sounds again and it's louder. 

"Now! My turn!" Kai pulled me by my waist and kissed me near my lip. He parted away and leaned near my ear. "It's obvious that you're still not ready to have your first kiss. Then. I'll wait." he said as he let me go and faced the people. 

He knows and understand. 

"The newly wedded trio!" Then everyone cheered. 

To be continued...