"No! Scratch that..."

Forged Wedding

Jessica's POV

I was stunned by his words...

"What..did you just said?" he smiled and kneeled one of his leg. Then he looked at me still holding my hand. He gently d my hand and kissed the back of my hand again. "No! Scratch that...we're married!" I was even stunned in my position. 

What is this crazy guy saying?

"Woah...woah..Hold on Kai! You just met her! And what are you saying that you're married?!" I looked back seeing some of my guy classmates. I looked at the crowd to see them intensely staring at us, like it's a movie. The guy called 'Kai' stand up and faced my classmates. He pulled me by my shoulder and wrapped me with his arm. I tried to take the situation, piece by piece. "You heard me right. This woman is mine. We're married right now! I will go contact father about this to arrange the wedding, immediately!" I slightly push him away. "Woah! Hold on...Huang! What are you saying? We're married? What kind of joke is this?"

I tried to relax myself by breathing in and out. "I told you. You heard me right. We're married. The moment that you grasped the name of Rosenthal, we're already married. In paper, in business and in life! That's the deal between my father and your mother." 

I can't grasp the situation...

"Students! Out of the auditorium now!" then guards started to block the stage and walk to the door making the students to leave. When the coast is clear... I spoke. "Don't toy around Huang! I know you're joking! Cut it out!" I yelled at him. He looks surprised by my sudden uproar. "It's true." I looked back seeing another Huang. It's Huang Zitao. "Your mother and our father made an agreement! When your next birthday comes, you'll be married to a Huang. It's either me..." he points to himself "or him." then he pointed at Kai. "I don't care on who you choose...but! You're decision is important. Your father doesn't know about this agreement but I heard from my father that...Mister Rosenthal is planning on arranging you and the son of the Luxemburg clan on an arranged marriage."

"Come on! Let her breath!" Baekhyun said as he saw my troubled expression. "Thank you. Okay! I trust the Huang family more than the Luxemburg clan. It's just that...I was just shocked to hear this things. Marriage. Is still not in my plans..." I sighed. "Same here. But I don't know with my brother." Zitao said as he gestured towards Jong In. "It's always my number one priority! To be the leader of the Huang clan. I can only be a leader once, I am married. And you too...jessica. You can be the head of both clans. Once the Rosenthal and the Huang clan are united, all the clans in the industry of business in the whole world. Will belong to you and me." I deeply breathed in and out. 

"It's always business." I muttered under my breath. "How about this? We make a deal?" Zitao said as he approach me. He stopped in front of me and took my hand. I looked at him, weirdly. "A fake marriage." my eyes widened upon hearing the word. "A fake marriage?" he smirked and kissed my hand. "Yes. A fake marriage. Once, you and my brother are married, he can be the leader of our clan and you don't need to marry the future heir of Luxemburg." he stopped and stared at my hand. "Three months married and you're done! The process of being the leader of the Huang clan is a month training and he's the next leader. And you! You can avoid millions of marriage proposals from different clans and the fixed marriage with the heir of Luxemburg. After three months, forget everything. Divorce." he said every word without hesitation. 

"Deal! But! After those three months...you're in love with me." Jong In said and smirked. "Don't make fun with her...kai. Don't forget. She's the only daughter of the Rosenthal clan. Mister Rosenthal can send your soul deep down to hell if he heard about that." Zitao glared at him. "Woah! Huang Brothers! Hold it! Relax! Chillax! The atmosphere is getting hotter!" The two brothers glared at Chen. "Who do you think you're talking to...Huang Zitao?" Jong In said as he smirked towards him. Zitao let go of my hand and glared at Jong In. "Watch your tongue...Huang Jong In. I'm older." but then Jong In talked back..."I'm the chosen one. To be the next heir even you're older!" 

"I will make the contract tomorrow! Better sign it! And! Don't forget! I'm joining the deal!" Zitao said as he left with Kris. "Oh...you bet." Jong In said and left the auditorium. "Are you okay?" Sehun asked and I nodded. 

I sighed. 

Many things happened at the FIRST day...