Supernatural Creatures?!

Forged Wedding


Jessica's POV

Right now.....I'm inside the helicopter with my 'husbands' to get to our new home. Which was bought by Mister Huang for us. I'm still nervous about this and after what he said at the reception. 

Flashback<<<

We're at the reception- I mean at the Grand Reception Area prepared by my parents. They didn't said that it was a very grand reception. Well the people who gathered here for my 'wedding' are more than 5,000 people from different clans. 

I let out a sigh. "What's my wife sighing for?" I heard Kai whispered beside me. "Leave me alone." I mumbled as I sipped my wine. "Jong In. Don't bother our wife. You know she's fragile right? And tonight is the night of the full moon! I'm excited." Zitao said smirking and drink his wine. "Excited?! What's excited about transforming?!" I quickly looked at Kai in confusion. 

"Pabo! You shouldn't mention that in front of Miss Rosenthal!" Zitao said as he glare at Kai. "What are you talking about? What about transforming?" I asked  but they keep their mouths shut. "Ahhh~forgive me for my intrusion Mrs Huang haha~! I'm really happy that you're married to my sons! It is an honor!" Mister Huang proudly said as he stand in front of our table and bowed. 

"For your new house! I bought you a house in an island of the Huang family! I ordered my men to build the most perfect house for you and my sons! I wish it satisfied your needs! Only the best for you!" "Thank you..Mister Huang." he chuckled and bowed again."Please~call me dad or father." 

No choice huh?

"As you wish....father." I smiled. I saw him smiling and approach me. "Let me dance my daughter in law boys~." He reached for my hand as I gladly accepted his request. I walked beside the table leaving my 'husbands' behind. Then a beautiful music started playing. Mister Huang and I danced...

"Welcome to the Huang Clan...my daughter in law." he smiled. "Thank you for the warm welcome..father." I smiled at him. "You're welcome. But beware." I looked at him in confusion. "Beware? Of what?" I asked. "I heard my sons said about transforming because it's a full moon. You know. Wild beasts comes out when there's full moon right? Your father may never mention this to you but.....supernatural creatures exists. And for example....my sons are supernatural creatures. I mean...all the clans are supernatural creatures. Even you and your father." 

My eyes widened upon hearing his words. "W-what are you t-talking about Mister Huang?" I saw his smile turned into a smirk. "The whole Huang clan are.............wolves." My heart raced like I'm being chased. "Your father is not the man you think. He's a vampire...that's why you're always wondering why his skin is pale and eyes are red. And you just thought that he doesn't age right?" 

He's right....

"M-my father is.....a vampire?" I stuttered. "Shhh~he can hear you if you don't speak softly. Yes. Your father is a vampire. While your mother who came from a different clan before marrying your father...she's a mermaid. Too shocking to be real right?" I was out of words...

"This is reality. Creatures like us exist. Business is only a cover. Yes we're doing business. And the reason is to hide the fact that we're immortals. But you. You're different. You don't have any abilities or powers at all. It's like...you're a mortal but your blood smells different that a human. Maybe it is what they call halfbreed. A half vampire half mermaid. Looks like my time is up. Let me take you back to my sons." He gently took my hand but I yanked my hand away from him. 

"I'll go. I can manage myself. Thank you." I quickly ran back to my father's table. 

End of flashback...

I don't anything. 

"We're here!" The helicopter landed revealing a huge mansion in front of my eyes. I step out of the helicopter with the two of them following behind me. "This house is truly big!" Kai exclaimed. "Let's go." Zitao said as he lead the way. 

Can I really trust them? My father is a vampire and my mother is a mermaid?! What a joke! But. What if they are? Why would I care? I'm their adopted daughter! I'm a human! As long as they don't know that I'm not a Rosenthal...I'm going to survive!

I don't know what to believe anymore. 

I looked at my palm while walking to find it shivering. 

I'm scared...

I ignored it but then..I caught a glimpse of my waist to see something glowing. I ignored it too. 


I forgot to tell you...I'm still wearing my wedding dress. 

To be continued...