The Venomania Clan

Forged Wedding

 Jessica's POV

Miss Akiyama was sent to the most nearest hospital after she lost consciousness. I'm so worried about her....why did she faint all of a sudden? Why did she call me 'Akuma'? 'Akuma' means 'demon' in Japanese. But that name is for a guy. C-could it be?! That Miss Akiyama knows something about me? My real parents?

"Miss Rosenthal~." I heard my name being called. I looked front to see Huang Zitao. "..Do you need...something?" I asked. "Are you still thinking about what happened earlier?" I nodded and looked outside the window. "Don't let it get you!" I looked back seeing Chen and his mischievous grin. "Thanks...chen." I looked stared back to the window. "..Oh! I almost forgot! Sign this." Zitao placed a sheet of paper above my desk. I slowly reached for the paper. "Read it before you sign it." I didn't bother to read it and signed. "I don't need to sign it. Let's just get over it!" I silently looked at him to see grinning. I ignored it and drink my water. 

"You seriously didn't read it. Oh well...let me summarize it to you! After the class this afternoon...Kai and I will go to the wedding organizer.  And after that...we will go to the wedding shop to buy our suits and...YOUR wedding dress. The wedding will be in two days." I choked on my water and coughed multiple times. I felt a pat on my back believing it was Chen. "Miss Rosenthal...are you okay?" I breathed in and coughed for the last time. I nodded at chen and stared at Zitao. "Wha?! You didn't even let me talk to you about the wedding!" 

"Say that to my brother.." he stepped aside revealing Jong In who is sitting on the teacher's desk. "Jong In! Did you plan this?! Already?!" I saw his devilish smirk as he jumped off the table. He put his hands on his pockets and looked at me. "Yes I did! Father agreed and made that contract himself!" 

Mister Huang did? I think he was expecting this...

"According to the contract..that father made. The marriage should be real and we shouldn't get divorced until he gets a new heir after us! Meaning a grandchild! But I figured something out on how we will get divorced after three months." he looked away. "....how?" I asked as he slowly faced me. "By murdering one of us." I looked at Zitao......shocked. 

I should kill one of them?

"I am not a murderer!" I yelled at them. "You still don't understand huh? How powerful a Rosenthal is? Rosenthal can murder people without getting to jail! As many as they want! Tens! Hundreds! Thousands! Even millions!!! That's one of the reasons why people are scared of the Rosenthal family! Many clans tried to take over the Rosenthal family...but failed. The Rosenthal family killed hundreds of clans from the entire world for generations!" my body stopped from moving like time stopped. 

Killed hundreds of clans?

That's how powerful a Rosenthal is?

"But father said....past years...before the Rosenthal became first. There is a treacherous family who ruled all the clans. The elders said that..Mister Rosenthal killed this man and that's the reason why the Rosenthal clan is number one." Suho said as he sit beside my chair. Not for long...all my classmates are surrounding us...even the three girls. "...Really? I never heard about it before! So...tell us! What clan is it? Are there any remaining members of this clan? Or are they still alive?" Luhan asked. 

"...Good question. My father told me that...this clan doesn't exist anymore. After Mister Rosenthal killed this man...all of their clans disappeared and found dead after this leader's death. It simply means that this clan is...extinct." Suho said as he wear his eyeglasses. "So...what's the leader's name? The clan's name?" Xiumin asked anticipating for an answer. "My father didn't tell me about the leader's name..but the clan's name is...the Venomania clan."

".....Veno...mania." as I said that..my chest hurts. I placed my hands on my chest to ease the pain. 

It hurts! My heart is beating fast...

"Jessica..." 

'The awakening is coming....' I heard a voice in my head.

Then everything went black. 

To be continued...


Sorry for the short update...Gomen-nasai (Sorry in japanese)