Meeting the Head of the Huang Clan

Forged Wedding

Jessica's POV

The helicopter landed on the helicopter pad of the Huang Main Residence in China. A guy from outside opened the door. Jong In went out first. "Let's go..Miss Rosenthal." He reached his hand out. I reached for his hand as I slowly stepped out of the helicopter followed by Zitao from behind. I looked at the huge mansion in front of me. I let go of Kai's hand. "Zǎoshang hǎo...masters. Mister Huang is waiting for your arrival." A guy in formal clothes said as he bowed.

"​Xièxie. Nǐ xiànzài kěyǐ zōu le." The guy bowed and left after Zitao's words. "Let's go." Zitao said as he lead the way leaving me and Kai walking behind his back. We entered the enermous mansion. "Zǎoshang hǎo....masters." Maids bowed in unison as Zitao passes. "We're near my father's quarters." We went to the stairs. A long stairway! "Our servants here can only speak chinese and english. So please if you would like something..you can always ask me..Miss Rosenthal" Zitao said still not looking back. 

"Yes." I shortly replied. We continued walking until we reached the last stair. I sighed. "Don't worry jessica..father will like you for me." Kai said as he winked. "Yah. You exactly know that my presence is here and of course! Father will like her not only because she's a Rosenthal...it's because her father and our father has been friends ever since this business started. And! She's not only for you! We're her husbands!" Zitao bursts in anger and glared at Kai.

"Woah! Don't make that glare. It sends shiver down to my spine! It's too cold for me!" Kai laughed and looked at Zitao's expression. "You're such a disgrace." I heard Zitao mumbled. I sighed again. 

I don't even know what I feel right now.....I'm confused. I want to run away from all of this. But I can't. 

"Let's go. Father is waiting. And. Expect the unexpected." I looked at ZItao in confusion but he walked ahead of us. We continued walking until we arrived in front of a big red and gold dragon designed door. Zitao grabbed the two handles and pushed the door. "Father. We're home." We entered an enormous room filled with luxurious things..a big chandelier. "Wow." I muttered under my breath. 

"Welcome back!" I saw a girl sitting on the desk table moving her legs back and forward. She has long hair with blue and yellow in color and her eyes are color blue like a crystal clear ocean. Her dress is color pink and her shoes matches her dress. A lolita dress. "You must be Jessica Rosenthal!" She jumped off the desk and hugged me, tightly. "Oi! Huang Chung Dai! Let go of our bride!" Zitao and Kai tried to break the distance between us but...

Wait! Chung Dai is-

"Hey wait! Is Chung Dai a name of a boy?" I asked as Chung Dai let go of me. "As expected." I heard Zitao mumbled. I saw Kai scratching his head. "Well..you see.....Chung Dai here is our.......little brother." I was out of words. Like my body is frozen or something. "Sh-she's a boy?!" I asked as the two of them nodded. "Hi! My name is Huang Chung Dai! I know you've mistaken me as a girl because of my features but! I'm a boy through and through!" He said cheerfully!

"You're here." I looked at the direction to see a man in formal clothes. "Father." the three of them bowed upon seeing the man. "Nice to meet you...Miss Rosenthal! I'm the head of the Huang clan! Huang Li Leng!" 

I don't know what's behind the Huangs right now!

To be continued...

Sorry for the short update! I'm sick for almost 3 days! I promise I will do well soon I get better!