Wedding Preparations!!!

Forged Wedding

Jessica's POV

'Time will come. The awakening is on the aisle....you shall see the real you...Akumu..' 

I woke up while gasping for air as I placed my hand on my chest. "Jessica!" I looked at the direction where I heard my name being called....I saw some of my classmates sitting on the chairs. "Are you okay?" Sehun asked and I nod. I looked around...unfamiliared with the place. "Where...are we?" I asked. "The school's infirmary." Baekhyun said.

"What happened?" I asked again. "...That's the same question we're about to ask you! What happened? Why did you faint of all a sudden! Kris hyung carried you here from the classroom because he was the first one to caught you..when you're about to fall." within a second my eyes straightly stared at him...making an eye contact with Kris. "Don't get the wrong idea...I helped you because I was the nearest to catch you." then he looked away. "Thank you..Kris. Anyway, Zitao...Kai...Let's go."

"Right now? Are you sure you're feeling okay?" Kai asked and I nod. "Infirmary and hospitals makes me sick even more." I was about to stand up on my own when... "Don't pressure yourself." Sehun helped me to stand from the bed. "Thank you.." he let go of my hand as I stand on my own. "Okay..let's go." Kai was about to hold me when someone from behind wrapped his arms around me and pulled me back. "Oh no you don't....we're coming!" I looked back seeing Chanyeol. "..what? This is only for husbands and wives." Zitao said. 

"Hah! Like it's a real marriage! Let us come! Or else....I'll have to keep jessica by myself!" he even tighten his arms around me...playfully. Zitao hissed and looked away. "Fine...as long as you don't interrupt us. And who's idea is this?" then all off them pointed at the same person....Kris. "What?! Pushing the blame on me?!" "Fine...fine. You can all go! Just bring me back my wife!" Then Kai unwrapped chanyeol's arms around me and hid me behind him. "Okay! That's enough! All K members on the white van. All the M members on the black van. Kai to the van. Jessica is with me." with Zitao's words....I was being pulled by him to a car. 

Rolls Royce Phantom...

Zitao opened the passsenger's seat. "Miss Rosenthal.." I stepped inside his car as he closed the door behind me. He walked to the driver's seat and entered the car. He buckled his seatbelt and started the car. I looked down and placed my hands on my lap. "...move." I was startled by his words. I slowly looked at him. "...move." I was confused but then he enclosed his distance to me. Our faces are just inches away! I shut my eyes. 

"hm.." 

 
*Click*

I heard a sound realizing it was the seatbelt. "Thinking about me kissing you huh? What a naughty mind that a Rosenthal has." my blood boiled. "You bag under the eyes! How dare you?! I will call my father this instance!" I was about to reach out my inside my pocket when...."I'm sorry! I was just teasing you...we better go." then he started the car and stepped on the accelarator. During the ride...I keep on staring at my watch. Watching the hands of the clock..moving. "Remember Miss Rosenthal...our marriage should look real in the eyes of our father." I nod. "Oka-..Wait! What?! Our?! What are you saying?! I thought it's only me and Jong In?!" I beamed. "Sorry to burst your bubble..but have you forgotten what I said? I will join the deal! I also signed the contract! And the contract is in my father's hands now!" 

I looked outside the window feeling defeated. "Fine..." I heard him laugh. "Oh! We're here!" I looked at the sign and read. "Sarah Haywood. Sarah Haywood?! One of the most rated celebrity wedding planner in the world?!" he just laughed at me as he parked the car. "A daughter of a Rosenthal deserves the best." the he stopped the car. He stepped out of the car and opened my door. I stepped out of the car in daze. He closed the door behind him. "Wahh! Sarah Haywood! Save the best for Miss Rosenthal really!" Chen said as he appeared behind us. "Let's go inside." Zitao said as he gently pulled me with him. 

"Welcome Mister Huang! It's a pleasure to meet you and your wife!" I saw Miss Sarah Haywood in front of us. "The pleasure is mine..Miss Haywood." I looked at Zitao in shock. 

He can speak english?

"Your wife is truly beautiful! Please have a sit! Let's plan about your wedding with your best mans!" I looked back seeing exo. "Ahem!" Kai intentionally coughed to get attention. "Oh! And of course! The other groom as well!" Zitao and I sit on the sofa and Kai sit beside me. "Okay! Let's plan for the venue of your wedding! Firstly..I would like to ask where do you want to have your wedding?" Then Zitao and Kai looked at each other. 

"Paris/London!" they said in unison. Then they glared at each other. "Paris!" "No! London!" 

"Okay! Looks like we have no choice but to hear the wife's choice! So Miss?" I looked at them and smiled. "How about in......hawaii." The boys looked at me in shock. "Hawaii? That's a far way baby~." Do sang. "No! If that's my wife's choice! So be it!" Kai said. "Okay! So Hawaii it is! I recommend that you get married at The Big Island in Hawaii! I think it's better to do a beach wedding!" I smiled at Miss Sarah's suggestion. "Fine by me! So it is settled then!" Zitao said as he stand up. "Thank you for taking our request to organize our wedding Miss Haywood!" Zitao handshake with Miss Sarah. "The pleasure is mine! I will send the online invitations to all clans that I know Mister Huang." Zitao bowed. 

"Thank you.." I bowed and followed Zitao out. "That was fantastic! Okay! Let's go to the wedding shop!" with that...Zitao pulled me with speed to the car. 


>>>Fast Forward>>>

We're here inside the shop of the Brilliant duo who made one of the most expensive wedding gowns in the world...Martin Katz and Renee Strauss. "My! My! She looks marvelous! We have the most best suited wedding gown for her..Mister Huang!" "Give my wife the most beautiful and most expensive gown in the world! I want the best for her!" Zitao said without hesitation. "Please come this way!" Miss Renee gently pulled me inside another room and closed the curtains behind her. "How beautiful! The best suited  wedding gown for you is behind you!" 

i slowly turned around seeing a sparkling and eye-catching dress filled with diamonds! "Please let me help you wear it!" then after sometime...I undressed myself in my uniform and Miss Renee helped me changed in to the gown that was picked for me. "There! You look wonderful!" I slowly turned around to face the mirror. 


It feels like a real wedding...

"Ready to show your husband?" Miss Renee asked and I nodded. "She's ready!!!" I walked to the curtain and it slowly slide to the left. I looked at them and they're all in daze. "...umm boys." They flinched as I call them. "My wife looks magnificent!" Kai said as he approach me and took my hand then kissed it. "We will take it!" Zitao said. 


Does he know how much this dress costs?!

It's freaking 12.2 million U.S dollars!!!!!

"We will secure it. Please mademoiselle." Miss Renee gestured me to get back to the fitting room. I changed back to my uniform after undressing the gown. "We'll send the dress at your address tomorrow at exact five in the afternoon." I heard Miss Renee from the outside. I swipe the curtain as I stepped out in my uniform. "The jewelries for my wife?" I looked at Zitao in surprise. 

"We ordered the perfect match of jewelries for her wedding dress. They'll be delivered at the same time." Miss Renee bowed and looked at me. "Congratulations in advance..mademoiselle." I bowed and thanked her. "Thank you Miss Renee." I bowed and followed exo out of the shop. 

"So...let me take her home." Zitao said as the other members nod and left. Zitao and I entered his car and drove to my house which I told him the address just now. "Our wedding rings are already arranged by the Huang's most trusted jewel maker. The ring for you is a 33.19 carat type IIa diamond. It costs about eight point eight million dollars. And your shoes was bought from the states..from Stuart Weitzman. The Tanzanite heels....the cake for our wedding is a luxury bridal cake costs twenty million dollars. You don't have to worry about a thing anymore.."


Oh boy...how much money did just the Huangs spend?

To be continued...