Mysterious Akuma Fuzen

Forged Wedding

Jessica's POV

Right now, I'm on my way to school. I am being taken to school like yesterday. In the limousine. I opened my phone and entered my password. I opened my gallery to look on my photos. I looked at my photos with my parents. 

We still look happy in this photos. One day, everything's going disappear in a blink...so it is really important to save memories. And that is true. Yesterday....I just lost my beloved father. He turned into a complete business man...who only thinks of business and money. Before...he looks at me and mother like we're the most precious thing on earth. But now....he looks at me like a pawn...being used to attack for the king. And my mother is still a queen...but under the complete control of the king. I don't have any power to...surpass my father. I'm weak...I'm being controlled. 

"Miss...we're here." I was back to my senses when the driver spoke. I looked outside the window to see we're in front of the main building. I was about to open the door when....

The door opened from the outside and there I saw Sehun..."Good Morning....Miss Rosenthal." I weakly smiled at him as I step out of the car. He held my hand as I step out. He closed the door behind me. "Thank you...sehun." he smiled at me. "So...are you okay? Yesterday was...hard to take in." I nodded as a response. "It is. It is hard to take in. But....what can I do? I'm just a pawn used by the king to win the battle. A pawn...will forever remain as a pawn." I looked down but then....

"It's not true at all..pawns can be stronger than the king. Why? Because if the pawn reaches the enemy's territory...the king's lair. That pawn can either be rook, bishop, knight or even the queen. How many pawns are there in a game for one person?" then I counted. "..eight." "Eight! There are many chances that few of those eight pawns can either be rook, bishop, knight and queen." I looked at sehun and smiled. "You're right..thanks." he smiled and looked front. "No pressure! So...let's go to our next class!" then out of nowhere....cheerfully sehun dragged me. 

Author's POV

When sehun dragged jessica...one guy stared at them. "Sehun.....are you planning something? Why do you want....to earn her trust that badly?" then he followed them...secretly. 

Meanwhile at the Rosenthal's residence in Hong Kong...MIster Rosenthal stood in front of the glass wall with a glass of wine in his hand. "I'm not using you as a pawn...jessica if that's what you think. In fact...I'm saving you from a massive fight between ten clans. Ten clans including our clan. I'm playing the role of an evil man in your sight...in order to save you. Forgive me...Akumu Chi Rosapast." then he dwelled in sorrow and in pain of his immoral past. "You're more powerful......than you think."

Back to Dream High University...

Jessica Rosenthal entered her classroom with sehun. When they entered their room...their classmates stared at them, intensely. Especially...The Huang Brothers. Kai followed them with his eyes. "What is he doing with her? When did they start talking to each other that way? Could it be...that sehun is seeing jessica as the same way as I do?" he clenched his hand upon thinking it. While Huang Zitao..."What is this? The son of the Oh clan is making a step? Not on my watch! Oh...Sehun." he clutched his pen causing it to break. 


Jessica's POV

I sit on my chair while talking with sehun. 

Sehun and I are seatmates

"How about thinking your future?" he just laughed at my question. "You know missy...my future is already written. My ties are tied already by my father in business. I'm getting married soon....to a woman who made my heart leap out the first time I met her at the park. The first time I met her...it was love at first sight. But when I heard from my father that I'm getting married to an unknown woman..I got mad at first. Then he introduced me the girl using her picture. I was shocked at first! I am destined to marry the girl I love! Destiny..isn't it?" he smiled. "Wow...it is destiny! How remarkable! So...when did you know that..you're getting married?" I asked as he stared at me. "Coincidence. The same as you. I just found it out...yesterday!" my eyes widened. "Really? What a coincidence it is." 

"Good Morning Class!!!!" A woman entered the classroom as my classmates scurried to their seats. "..Good Morning Miss Akiyama!" my classmates said in unison. I remained silent in my seat. "I heard you have a new classmate! I was absent yesterday so that's why I didn't know! But before that...I would like to check your attendance! Then I'll meet this new student!" she took her class record and opened it. 

"Byun Baekhyun!" 

"Present!"

"Do Kyungsoo!"

"Present!"

"Huang Jong In."

"Koko ni." 

He speaks japanese?

"Huang Zi Tao." 

"Here."

"Kim Jong Dae?"

"Absent!!!"

"Kim Joon Myeon!"

"Present as usual."

"Kim Min Seok!"

"Here."

"Lu Han."

"Present."

"Oh Sehun."

"Present."

"Park Chanyeol!"

"Always present!!!"

"Wu Yi Fan."

"Here.."

"Zhang Yixing?"

".........me ma'am?" 

"For the girls...Jang Da Eun?"

"Here ma'am!"

"Lee Min Seo?"

"Present!"

"Woo Su Bin?"

"I'm present!"

"Okay! Now let me meet your new classmate! Where is...she?" I slowly stand up from my seat while staring at the floor. "I'm the...new student..seonsaeng-nim." I feel shy at the moment. "Please...raise you head! So..I can see your face." I slowly raised my head to face the teacher. Upon seeing me..she gasped in fear. She stumbled and fell. My classmates helped her. I was about to help her to stand up when I reach her when..."Please! Akuma! Forgive me! Don't hurt my children! I will give you my life! Take my life! Kill me now! Just spare my children! I beg you! Please!" she wrapped her arms around my right leg. 

"Please...akuma. Don't kill my children...just kill me..not them." she cried while holding me. I bent down to her and hugged her. "Please! Take my life!" she cried on my arms. I looked back on my classmates to see them shrugging and confused as I do. "Akuma Fuzen....forgive me..." I comforted her. 

Akuma....Fuzen? Who...is he? 

To be continued...