About Me!!!

Forged Wedding

*Kringggg*

I turned off the alarm clock and sit up on my bed. I stretched my arms and slowly opened my eyes. I jumped off my bed and wear my slippers. I walked to the window and opened the curtains! The streaks of sunlight greeted me. 

"Good Morning!!!" I stretched my arms again and did my morning routine. Then after doing my morning routine, I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth, I walked downstairs to prepare my breakfast. Oh! How rude of me, I didn't even introduce myself!


My name is Jessica Rosenthal. I'm 16 years old. I live alone because my parents are busy working. They are working at America, while I choose to live alone here. At my hometown, Korea! The place where I was adopted! Yes! I'm an adopted child! My parents told me when I was 14. But, I am grateful to my parents. Even I'm not their daughter, they adopted me and treat me as their own. 

Right now, It's my first day of school!!! The name of my school is 'Dream High University'! Many students dreamed about schooling there! I studied hard enough to enter this school on my own. I don't want to bother my parents. Oh right. I haven't told you, that my parents owned several companies all over the world. They're not just rich, They're undoubtedly and undeniably rich! The Rosenthal Family are known all over the world for their riches. 

They even made me their legally adopted child. And that's how I got the title being 'Rosenthal'. My mother said, once you have the name 'Rosenthal', your life is always in danger. Day or Night. I was scared at first but then I realized that, being scarred wouldn't do anything good. I accepted my part, being a Rosenthal. Even it's dangerous. 

Rosenthal have one and only rival, The Huang Family. The second richest family in the world. They're rivals in business only, but the truth is. They're close friends! Rosenthal and the Huang Family never treated each other as real enemies. Only in business proposals and money transactions. 

Anyway! I made a lot of introduction! 

I finished making my breakfast. I placed my food on a plate and put the plate above the table. I prepared a cup of milk coffee and poured the coffee in my favorite mug. I brought my cup on the table and started eating my food. 

I live alone because I don't want to be obvious. Many assassins are after my life. That's what my father said. That's why I don't put my guard down. Even I look like a doll, I can be a fighter too. 

I placed my plate and my cup on the sink and washed it. 

My parents are against my decision on living alone. But I begged them, until they can't resist my cuteness! Hahaha! My father sometimes said that my eyes are hypnotic. My eyes are color gray. 

After I washed the dishes, I wiped my hands and grabbed my towel hanging on the coat racket. I rushed upstairs and entered my room. I dashed inside the bathroom and took my most quickest bath!

I don't wanna be late for my first day in school!

While I was taking a bath, I heard my phone's ringtone outside my bathroom. 

Strange. Who would call me this time? Can it be my parents? But. They're busy dealing with business in Hong Kong right now.

I turned off the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked out of the bathroom and sit in front of my dressing table. I my blower to dry my hair. While I was drying my hair, I opened my phone to see a message. 

From: Dad

My daughter! Good luck on your first day in school! Do your best and bring the name 'Rosenthal' to fame! Just kidding. It's too early for you. Anyway, make sure you do good on your exams and studies okay? Your mom wants to call you but unfortunately, she have an appointment. If anyone hurts you or tried to do something not good, call me. And all reinforcements of Korea will be there to catch them. I will make sure that they regret messing around with any member of the Rosenthal family! So! Good Luck, My daughter! Love you! Jessica Rosenthal!

I laughed at my father's message. 

Seriously? Reinforcements? Dad. You've got to be kidding me!

I pressed 'reply'

To: Dad

Dad! I will be fine! Don't bother calling reinforcements! I can handle myself! Anyway, thanks dad! Love you too. And tell mom, I love her too! Bye!

I pressed 'send' and put my phone on the table. After drying my hair, I turned off the blower and combed my hair. Then, I opened my drawer and dressed myself. Lastly, I put on my uniform and its blazer. I faced the mirror and fixed its ribbon.

It's perfect!

Then. I wear my nametag and my shoes. I grabbed my bag and rushed downstairs. I grabbed the key of my house and opened the door. I closed the door and locked it. I put my key inside my bag and zipped it. I walked down the 3-stepped stair to the gate. I opened the gate only to be greeted by a limousine. I saw a guy near the limo and he approach me. He bowed and looked at me. "Good Morning...Miss Jessica. Your father ordered me to take you to school today."

Dad! We already talked about this!

"Well...I guess my father can never understand. Fine. Take me to Dream High University." I sighed as the driver opened the last door of the limousine and I stepped inside.Then the vehicle started moving. 

Dream High University! I'm on my way!

To be continued...