Two

Maybe Or Maybe Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Two[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]This can't be happening.

Seungri couldn't be in the hospital. Dying.

No. Not true.

Jiyong's legs shook and he had no idea how he was able to walk until Seungri's room. His vision was blurry not to mention that he could barely breathe straight.

If this was to punish him for the way he's been behaving all of these years then Jiyong was ready to change. He would do anything to not lose Seungri.

Please no.

The trauma Jiyong had because of the last accident Seungri suffered was still giving him nightmares. Even when he went to Paris at the time and acted like a complete jerk about it.

But still, his heart couldn't take the thought of losing Seungri for any possible reason.

"How is he?"

Youngbae being the rational person he was, took his time to ask the doctor in freaking Japanese about Seungri's state. Jiyong on the other hand wanted nothing but to get into the room and see Seungri with his own eyes.

And so he did, he wouldn't understand what the doctor was saying anyway.

To his surprise, Seungri was sitting in bed feeling up his bandaged elbow.

He. Was. Awake.

"What the...?"

"Ah, hyung you came."

"Don't give me that!" Jiyong dashed to his side inspecting his body up close. Beside some bruises here and there, Seungri looked...good. "I thought something bad happened to you!"

Seungri retreated from his touch, pushing Jiyong's fingers away. "As you can see I am fine."

Jiyong tried not to think much about Seungri's cold reaction but he couldn't forbid the pang of uneasiness that travelled throughout him.

"What happened exactly?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know?!" Jiyong yelled.

"Jiyong," Youngbae came inside looking at Seungri with a strange gaze. "I just spoke to the doctor and it seems like he suffers from memory over-lapses."

"Memory what?" Jiyong was confused.

"It means that I can't remember certain things before the accident." Seungri explained looking at Youngbae. "Thank you for coming hyung."

Youngbae had a surprised look. "Of course."

"Wait," Jiyong didn't know why but the moment they just shared was bothering him. "You look just fine, why can't you remember certain things?"

Seungri gave him an annoyed look. Annoyed. What the hell is going right here? "Maybe because I hit my head in case you didn’t notice.”

Seungri pointed at the bandage on his forehead.

Jiyong bit his lips to not snap. How dare he talk to him like that? "But obviously you remember us."

"There's the certain memories part that you seemed to have skipped."

"Are you sassing me right now?" Jiyong was getting irritated by the second.

"No," Seungri sighed. "I am sorry I am just tired."

Jiyong narrowed his eyes but didn't say anything. Seungri's manager came in carrying a bag.

"The doctor said you're good to go."

"Already?" Jiyong asked. "Isn't he like supposed to get his head checked and have more tests?"

"He did," Youngbae told him. "And everything came out normal."

"Plus we have a concert," Seungri said putting on a hat and sunglasses.

"But you have bruises on you face and oh, you just had AN ACCIDENT!" Jiyong clutched his hands stopping him. "We will do fine without you."

Seungri removed his fingers. For the second freaking time and looked at him with determination. "I can do a concert, obviously I am not dead. As for the bruises, there's nothing that make up can't take care of."

“He’s right Seungri,” Youngbae stood by Jiyong’s side. “You can use some rest.”

“I am really fine.”

On their way back, Jiyong couldn’t stop looking at Seungri. He remembered the pure fright that took hold of him earlier and visibly shivered at the thought of losing Seungri. He didn’t know what the hell was wrong with his memory but he will get eventually get it back.

Or not.

It didn’t really matter. It was Seungri’s change of behaviour that actually bothered Jiyong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter