Fourteen

Maybe Or Maybe Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Fourteen[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Youngbae looked like a possessed man.

To Jiyong’s utter horror, he realised that he probably looked that way too whenever he saw Seungri with someone else.

Right now, Seungri wasn’t with someone else. He was with him. How dare Youngbae come to snatch him away? Besides, why the hell did Seungri disappear first thing in the morning to come to Youngbae? Most importantly, why in bloody hell are the both of them half-?

Dammit.

Jiyong thought he was over this phase. Why is everything crumbling on him all over again? Was he that unworthy of repentance?

He dag his nails in Seungri’s wrists refusing to follow Youngbae’s order. He didn’t want to hurt his best friend but if he was so adamant about taking Seungri from him then Jiyong didn’t know what he was capable of.

Youngbae’s eyes narrowed on the spot where Jiyong was holding Seungri in a deathly grip then his gaze travelled the length of Seungri’s body until they landed on his face. Jiyong looked back and forth between the two of them as if he could decipher what’s going on from their gazes. Youngbae’s eyes softened a bit when Seungri nodded with compassionate eyes.

They looked at each other as if they were…in love.

What in the ever living …?

The fingers that held Seungri’s wrist felt like burning. Jiyong’s head got woozy and he wanted to bloody throw up.

Was this a game?

Did Seungri confess to him yesterday to break him today? Did he patch his soul together just to shatter him all over again? Was everything a bloody illusion?

Seungri wasn’t that cruel to punish him this way. Right? Even if he didn’t want him anymore, he wouldn’t just throw a dagger at his heart this way.

Jiyong’s vision got blurry and he glanced at Seungri with defeated soul. He looked different. This Seungri wasn’t the one who spent the night with him yesterday. This wasn’t the one who whispered sensual words to him while they curled together in bed. This Seungri looked more like the sulky Seungri whom Jiyong hated with passion.

When did he dye his hair black anyway?

“What’s going on Seungri ah?” Jiyong could barely hear his voice. The desperation that took hold of him was driving him bloody insane.

“You got him so easily,” Seungri said in a calm voice prying Jiyong’s fingers with a harsh shove. “He should’ve made you suffer some more.”

Okay. Jiyong was utterly confused right now. “What the hell are you talking about?”

Seungri stood beside Youngbae throwing his best friend that warm look which knotted Jiyong’s insides. When he gazed at him, it was with narrowed eyes. “You really can’t see it?”

Jiyong raked his hand through his head as if itching at something to come out. He felt as if he was missing on something really important. Only he didn’t know what the hell it was.

“I admit that you’re different!” Jiyong finally shouted wanting someone to fill him in right ing now. “Is this a sick joke or something?”

Youngbae shook his head. “He’s not Seungri Jiyong.”

“Ha…Ha…funny.” Jiyong mocked. “I am not blind Youngbae! He’s clearly Seungri!”

Even as he said it, Jiyong wasn’t exactly sure about it. He looked like Seungri but something inside told him he wasn’t. Not really.

The banging in Jiyong’s head was confusing the hell out of him. Just when he was about to barge toward the two of them, the door of the hotel room clicked open. Jiyong turned to dismiss whoever it was when his eyes landed on…Seungri.

What the …?

“Jiyong…” The newly arrived Seungri muttered.

Jiyong’s gaze flickered between the two identical versions of Seungri.

Right.

Jiyong finally went out of his damn mind.

“I can explain,” Seungri warm voice echoed while he clutched his hand. “Do you want to sit down?”

“Have I gone mad?” Jiyong asked looking at Seungri in the eyes. If he was about to go into an asylum, they better let him keep Seungri. Otherwise, he would rather bloody kill himself instead.

Youngbae and the other Seungri sat in front of him while the non- Seungri sat by his side still holding his hand.

“He’s not me Jiyong.” The Seungri by his side drew his attention when Jiyong kept looking at the half- Seungri by Youngbae’s side. “He’s my twin Seunghyun.”

Jiyong listened with a mix of bewilderment and curiosity as Seungri told him the story ever since they were touring in Japan.

When he finished talking, Jiyong was still wrapped in a haze. He needed a moment to process the chaos that’s been thrown his way so suddenly.

.

“Are you okay?” Jiyong checked Seungri for injuries, pulling his shirt upward. Bloody hell. Seungri was hurt and alone in a hospital room while Jiyong continued being a bastard that entire time. “Are you hurt anywhere?”

Jiyong will never forgive himself for neglecting Seungri.

“I am completely fine now. I recovered a long time ago.” Seungri gently removed his hands, smiling warmly at him. The sight made Jiyong fall a tad too deeper.

God, how much he loved him.

Seungri will probably be the death of him someday.

There were two versions of Seungri in the first place. Two people. A twin. Seungri and Seunghyun. Angel and devil.

Jiyong narrowed his eyes on Seunghyun who was still sitting beside Youngbae. “You did it on purpose, didn’t you?”

The prick shrugged his shoulders. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Jiyong got up and paced the room, still th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter