Eleven

Maybe Or Maybe Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Eleven[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Youngbae froze.

If it wasn't for the completely different hair colour, he would've sworn he's seeing double.

Bewilderment and a tiny bit sense of betrayal overwhelmed him. Youngbae could hardly believe his eyes.

"Hyung, I can explain." The blonde haired Seungri said. That's what Youngbae decided to call the two identically made copies in front of him. Blonde-haired Seungri and black-haired Seungri.

"Come in hyung." Once again, the blonde haired Seungri led him inside the apartment and sat him up like a little baby. Apparently, Youngbae was completely out of it. He didn't come back to his senses until the blonde haired Seungri gave him a glass of water before sitting right next to his black haired duplicate. As if wanting to confuse Youngbae even further.

There was something completely off about the black haired Seungri. His posture, his stance, the way he held himself and his entire aura was different. It could be that Youngbae was slowly getting the gest of things but he felt like he could recognise him a mile away. There was definitely something about him. Not to mention that he didn't look at Youngbae in the eyes –not even once. He left everything to his duplicate. He just stared ahead without a word.

He unexplainably drew Youngbae’s attention. As if he finally found something important he lost for a very long time. Something crucial and vital.

Weird.

Youngbae didn’t do these types of premonitions’ bull. He just wasn’t that typed of person. Now, he just wanted to know the reason behind such a strange feeling.

"Someone better explain what the is going on." Youngbae snapped glaring at the both of them. "Who the hell is Seungri?"

"Me." Blonde haired Seungri raised his hand with a boyish grin. "I am the one who has been with you for 10 years hyung."

It wasn’t a surprise. Youngbae didn’t know why he wasn’t shocked by the whole thing but he simply wasn’t. Instead, his interest peeked to an alarming level.

Youngbae narrowed his eyes. "How about the other one?"

"Well…" Seungri hesitated gazing at his black haired duplicate. "He's Seunghyun. My twin."

Before Youngbae could process the information just thrown his way, Seungri continued. "Remember that accident I had in Japan while we were touring?"

"The minor accident?" Youngbae was unsure about where this was leading.

Seungri nodded. "Only it wasn't minor. I got hurt really bad and had to remain in bed for few months to recover."

"Nonsense. You were completely fine when me and Jiyong retrieved you from the hospital, you had a slight non-fatal hand injury. What..." Youngbae cut himself off slightly understanding what the hell is going on.

That can't be.

Youngbae's pupils dilated when he saw the whole thing from a different perspective. His head snapped to Seunghyun who remained quiet the entire time. He didn’t even show any reaction. "You don't mean..."

"It's exactly that hyung. Seunghyun, whom I first met during that period, followed my manager's instructions and took my place in BigBang for few months until my recovery." Seungri gave a sympathetic smile. "I am really sorry for hiding it but you know my reputation, if it made it to the news that I was involved in another accident, my career will be long over. I don't want to affect the group's promotions especially at this crucial time. I was going to let you guys know about everything but you caught me before I could."

Youngbae couldn’t believe his own ears.

Bloody hell.

It all made sense now. Why is everything making sense to Youngbae now? He knew something was off during that period. He felt a part of the chain disconnecting and yet chose to ignore it. Now that the truth was bared in front of him, he simply didn’t know how to act.

He just decided to keep his calm for starters.

"When did you come back?" Youngbae's voice was foreign to himself.

There was a pause before Seungri answered. "On the day we recorded Never."

"And before that, it has been him the whole time." Not a question because Youngbae was damn sure it wasn't Seungri he experienced those blissful months with him. After all, it didn't make any bloody sense that he suddenly hated Jiyong and became more keen to him. How the hell did Youngbae chose to not confront him was beyond any bloody sense.

Actually, he knew exactly why. Youngbae didn’t want to ruin the gratifying moments he was finally having. Yet, deep down, somewhere in the depths of his soul, Youngbae knew there was no way the same Seungri who ignored him for ten years suddenly decided to dote on him.

The only possibility was right in front of his eyes. They were entirely different people. Maybe Youngbae was deceived by the looks but he would never mistake the strange chemistry that's been pulling him to Seunghyun ever since he saw him and Seungri next to each other. Even though Seunghyun didn't say anything during the whole time, the pull was still there. Vibrant and strong.

Now that he learnt the truth, Youngbae needed to do something.

He got up. "I need a word with him alone."

Seungri released a puff of air in relief. "Sure."

Seunghyun who still didn't look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter