Four

Maybe Or Maybe Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Four[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Obsessions grew.

Jiyong was literally delirious with the thought of owning Seungri. The more he pushed him away, the more Jiyong pushed back demanding his whole attention.

To be honest, Jiyong wasn’t so sure about what’s going on. He only knew that he wanted Seungri and he will stop at nothing to make him stay by his side like he used to. Why does Seungri think it’s okay to treat him this way? Doesn’t he remember what Jiyong is? He had a nasty character and Seungri from all people knew it all too well.

Actually…that might be the problem in this whole situation. Seungri didn’t remember. Or maybe he remembered the wrong memories.

Jiyong smiled bitterly at that. He definitely gave Seungri more painful memories than happy ones.

And yet, he refused to be pushed to the side like this. The next time he sees Youngbae and Seungri hanging out together will be the day Jiyong loses all of his patience. Youngbae was supposed to be out of the picture a long time ago, what makes him think he could come back.

Unless someone gave him hope. And that someone was none but Seungri.

The bastard was obviously leaning toward Youngbae more than him –which he never did. Even if he doesn’t remember what he had with Jiyong, there wasn’t any good memories to recall with Youngbae. Those two always kept distance from each other –or so Jiyong though. Maybe things are a lot different than that.

Forget it.

Right now, Jiyong had one goal: Make Seungri remember him.

If only he would talk to him. As of late, Seungri only consulted him in a professional manner.

Jiyong hated it when Seungri kept him at arm's reach. Actually, Seungri never stayed mad for too long. It was in him to forgive Jiyong about anything he did.

Maybe that's why Jiyong continued his plays. Maybe that's why he enjoyed breaking Seungri so much.

Jiyong laid in bed recalling some of the past memories that Seungri could be recalling.

The whole group was in Vegas for a music video shooting and they were all having fun until Seungri disappeared. They all went nuts to find him searching every corner of the big foreign city. Jiyong was the one to find him. He drove him to an empty ally and screamed at him.

"What do you think we are, huh? Your managers?"

"I'm sorry hyung," Seungri kept his eyes down casted. "I just wanted to discover things."

"Discover what?" Jiyong got close cornering Seungri with both of his hands.

"J-just things." Seungri replied, his breath hitching.

Jiyong loved the stutter in Seungri's speech. He loved breaking his equilibrium. He loved having this effect on him. Each and every time.

"Hyung let's go back."

"Not so fast," Jiyong got even closer until he could breathe Seungri's exhales. He watched his face redden and wanted nothing but to keep this moment forever. He also wanted to rip Seungri to pieces then stitch him back together –anyway he wanted.

Jiyong never denied his extreme tendencies. He was somehow wrong in the head and that was the reason why he chose music for his solace. He needed a place where he could explode his excessive energy and music was the perfect sanctuary for him.

Then there was Seungri. The one who was challenging his music and helping it all at the same time.

Jiyong didn't know what to do with him.

Maybe he will keep him...or maybe not.

But at the moment when Seungri tried to get pass him and leave, Jiyong had one thought: make him stay.

Maybe Jiyong was a bit too drunk. Or maybe a bit too sober.

He didn't think twice before grabbing the back of his neck and devouring his mouth in a passionate kiss. Seungri didn't kiss back. He remained motionless. His eyes widened in surprise.

When Jiyong pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter