Twelve

Maybe Or Maybe Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Twelve[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Jiyong paced the length of the waiting room playing with his rings in a nervous gesture.

The time wasn’t moving fast enough. The plane wasn’t getting here soon enough. Jiyong was losing his damn patience. The place he needed to be right now was far away from his reach and Jiyong needed the freaking plane to get there.

Glancing at his watch for the millionth time, Jiyong cursed willing it to go faster. He was restless ever since he read the article about Seungri travelling for a ‘private’ holidays. With Youngbae.

Jiyong saw goddamn red. He wanted to be nonchalant about it. He ing tried to remember that he’s a changed person but the more he looked at pictures of them in the airport laughing and taking each other by the shoulder, the more Jiyong’s fury escalated to a scary level.

As a result, here he was. Rotting in the airport waiting for the damn plane to Jeju Island.

Of course, Jiyong will follow them. There weren’t many options ahead of him in the first place. Either follow them or literally die of anger, frustration and insecurity while they were away.

Jiyong would rather live. Thank you very much.

As he finally hopped up in the plane, Jiyong tried to reorganise his thoughts. What the hell is he going to say once he’s there?

I have my own coffee shop in Jeju. I don’t need to answer to anyone.

Jiyong nodded agreeing to his internal mind’s suggestion. He will pretend that he was there for business and feign surprise once he meets Seungri ‘coincidentally’.

Perfect plan.

As to what comes afterwards. Jiyong will just improvise. He’s become so good at that ever since he started his ‘fake’ friendship with Seungri. Whenever the latter asks him why he did this or that. Jiyong will just prompt anything that comes to his mind. Like coincidences, friendship care and other things that had nothing to do with Jiyong’s initial goal.

Strangely enough, Seungri believes him. He doesn’t even doubt whatever excuse Jiyong throws his way.

Lucky.

Jiyong was too damn fortunate that Seungri doesn’t usually concentrate on the little details.

He said this before but Jiyong was by no mean Seungri’s damn friend. He will never stop at such a level. He won’t be another name Seungri adds to his endless friends’ list. Jiyong will be more. He will somehow earn Seungri’s heart back.

Jiyong won’t give up unless he’s burned and turned to ashes.

For appearance reasons, Jiyong did a small tour in the café. Greeting workers and customers. After he was done with formalities, Jiyong drove to Youngbae and Seungri’s hotel in an insane speed. A simple call from Jiyong’s manager to Youngbae’s allowed Jiyong to locate them easy enough. Seungri’s manager on the other hand was tight lipped as hell. Jiyong really hated him sometimes.

He said he will improvise but as they say, easier said than done.

Jiyong froze in front of the hotel wondering what the hell is he going to say when he sees Seungri.

He raked his hand through his hair in frustration unable to keep damn calm. Jiyong was certainly losing it. Right this second.

"Hyung?"

Air knocked out from Jiyong's lungs at the familiar voice.

God dammit.

Jiyong slowly turned facing a clearly confused Seungri.

"What are you doing here hyung?" Seungri asked looking behind him as if someone was following him.

Was he afraid the press or some stalker fans caught them together? Jiyong narrowed his eyes. Seungri didn't seem to ing care when he and Youngbae held each other’s' shoulders in the airport in front of million cameras as if they were going on a honeymoon.

"I own a coffee shop here, remember?" Jiyong pointed out ignoring the lump that formed in his dry throat.

Seungri looked at him for long seconds as if trying to read inside Jiyong's soul. It was when he began to freak out that Seungri shook his head and spoke. "Right."

"What are you doing here?" Jiyong asked cautiously adopting a nonchalant tone.

"Holiday time"

Seungri wasn't giving him what he wants and Jiyong was losing his damn mind.

"Alone?" Jiyong did his bloody best to keep the frustration out of his voice but he wasn't so sure about succeeding.

"With Youngbae hyung." Seungri's lips curled in a smile. "Speaking of which I have to go back to him."

Seungri turned to walk away. It was then that Jiyong stood on the brink of losing it all. He didn't even think when he pulled Seungri from his sleeves forcing him to stop.

Seungri looked at him with a strange mix of surprise, accusation and some...bewilderment.

Jiyong cleared his throat. "Take me with you."

"No!" Seungri shouted and Jiyong was the startled one now. "I mean...it's a private holiday. Maybe later hyung. We can meet at the usual bar in Jeju if you like."

Before Jiyong could even form a coherent thought or answer, Seungri was gone.

Private Holiday.

Seungri has a private holiday with Youngbae.

He pushed Jiyong because he had a bloody private holiday with Youngbae.

Jiyong cursed aloud unable to contain the feelings of bitterness and jealousy eating at his insides.

Jiyong spend a good hour feeling sorry for his pathetic soul before he dressed up and headed for the bar he and Seungri often visited when they were in Jeju.

More than anything, Jiyong dreaded seeing Seungri and Youngbae together. Neither his possessive psyche nor his tortured heart will be able to take the sight.

Instead of Youngbae, Seungri was flirting with some girl. He slid his hand on the lower of her back planting her flush against his chest.

The usual red that covered Jiyong's vision whenever he saw Seungri with someone else came rushing in. He counted to ten to get the frustration away. He breathed torturous gulps of air reminding himself that he shouldn’t cause a scene.

Things don’t work like that anymore. If he dragged Seungri to a dark corner and played the usual old games with him, Jiyong will lose him for bloody good. Seungri hardly accepted him as a friend. If Jiyong as much as provoked him or showed his possessive behaviour, things will surely get ugly.

Jiyong couldn’t have that.

He’d rather torture his sou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter