Six

Maybe Or Maybe Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Six[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Blood froze in Jiyong’s veins.

He knew diplomacy was the best solution but he had an overwhelming urge to commit violence.

Against Youngbae, Seungri or both.

To think that they were stabbing him in the back. Since when does Seungri come to Youngbae’s place anyway? Roaming around shirtless, in a towel no less.

“Ah hyung, you came.”

The nonchalant way Seungri addressed him with made Jiyong’s blood boil. It was as if he did not do something wrong. Did Jiyong hear irritation in his voice? Like he was interrupting them or something. What were they doing? If Jiyong didn’t come, what would Youngbae do to Seungri?

The endless questions and possibilities that roamed in Jiyong’s head made him delirious.

“What the hell were you two doing?” Jiyong snapped.

“Nothing of importance,” Youngbae explained in a regretful voice. He had better be sorry because Jiyong will not let this pass unnoticed. Even if Youngbae was his best friend. “Seungri came for a visit and…”

“You don’t need to explain hyung,” Seungri interrupted Youngbae, crossing his arms over his chest. “We’re both grownups, we don’t have to explain ourselves to anyone.”

The surprised shocked look on Youngbae’s face matched Jiyong’s. He looked at Seungri as if he was an alien. Did he just talk back to him? Taking Youngbae’s side no less?

“Don’t talk that way to your hyung!” Youngbae scolded in a stern voice after he recuperated from the earlier shock. “Apologise.”

“I won’t.” Seungri lifted his chin in defiance. “I didn’t say anything wrong. I have nothing to apologise for.”

Jiyong gave a hysteric laugh. “You don’t really care anymore, do you?”

If it were the Seungri Jiyong knew, he would have apologised a million time by now. He would’ve done everything in his might to be in Jiyong’s good grace. However, this one, this strange person, seemed to want nothing to do with Jiyong.

The exasperation and desperation that went throughout Jiyong was about to make him go nuts.

Youngbae went to Seungri pushing him back into his bedroom and Jiyong wanted nothing but to burn that hand that just touched Seungri’s shoulder. “It’s better if you go home Seungri, pick any shirt from the closet and get dressed.”

Seungri shook his head but still followed Youngbae’s instructions and went out of view.

“It’s not what you think.” Youngbae said as soon as he was head to head with Jiyong.

Jiyong glared at him. “And what am I thinking, huh?”

“Jiyong stop, don’t do this.”

He was so going to do this. Right here, right now. How could Youngbae betray him? He from all people knew how Jiyong and Seungri functioned. He doesn’t get to come now and ruin everything.

It was then when Seungri emerged from Youngbae’s room. Fully dressed this time. Even if Youngbae’s clothes were tight on him.

“Thank you for the dinner hyung.”

Youngbae gave him a tight nod without saying anything. Jiyong on the other hand wanted to drag Seungri to a corner and question him about this whole chaos. Why did he enjoy tormenting Jiyong this way? He never did. Even when Jiyong used to hurt him, Seungri didn’t strike back.

Has he waited all of this time so he could ruin Jiyong once and for all?

 Jiyong didn’t follow Seungri out no matter how much he wanted to. He preferred talking to Youngbae instead. For now.

Jiyong sat down, Youngbae followed him soon after. “He only wanted dinner.”

“Do you have feelings for him?” Jiyong went straight to the point.

Youngbae sighed. “Of course I have feelings for him, we’ve been in the same group for 10 years.”

“I am not talking about the feelings you have for Top hyung or Daesung. I am talking about the same things I feel for him.”

Youngbae looked him straight on refusing to cut eye contact. “Do you even have feelings for him? Or is it mere games, possession and the need to own him.”

That’s not it. No one understood Jiyong’s feelings for Seungri –Seungri included. Yes. He wanted to own him. He did everything to keep him by his side even using underhanded methods but the truth of the matter that it was all because of his insecurities. He was afraid he would lose Seungri if he let him too close.

If Jiyong allowed Seungri to know about his feelings, he will eventually get bored. Seungri was quick in getting sick of things. He never kept doing something for too long without getting tired of them –people included. He would’ve thrown Jiyong out a long time if he divulged his deepest secret feelings for him.

Maybe Jiyong was overly cruel but he only did it to protect himself. He preferred to hurt Seungri instead of being hurt in return. At least he kept Seungri coming for more. At least he knew Seungri cared about him enough to forgive him and melt in his arms every time.

Jiyong overdid it at some point.

He doesn’t know when or how. But this Seungri had enough with his games and decided to be the one who does the pushing.

Jiyong’s deepest nightmares came true: Seungri getting bored of him.

“We’re talking about you, not me.” Jiyong told Youngbae.

“Maybe I don’t want to talk about it.”

“He’s mine Youngbae ah. You know that. He’s been mine for a long time!” Jiyong’s voice raised with the building desperation. “Why do you think you can come now and ruin it? You don’t even have a chance.”

Lies. Jiyong knew that Youngbae had a better chance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter